Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:21:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO][LCT] LendConnect - Unique lending platform that combines them all!⚡  (Read 21590 times)
Nikolaiy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:28:07 AM

Why such negative reactions? I do not know how good the project is, but only time will it show

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
majahan

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:55:13 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 10:54:25 AM by majahan

Why withdraw from LCT wallet is block? is this mean you don't trust your tocken!!!!! Grin
Theone101

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:47:54 PM

This coin should break the chains any time now,looks like the team is on the right direction! About there Github post i do want to see the full page not just the small pic line posted in telegram!   
cryptogotmerekt

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:31:49 PM

Looks like another pump & dump..

Like the admin "aaron" on telegram said..

"This pump will last longer than my employment on this coin"

Definitely not pump&dump, do some research before you are going to type wrong information about LCT. 8K community members, just go look at supply...and go to Telegram to see how high the DEMAND is. People slowly start to invest again in lending platforms after BCC and Davor exit. Most active and transparent devs & strong community, this price rise makes total sense, no pump&dump

What you just said that's being called "DENIAL"

................. and the dump has begun............

... and the dump keeps coming....
Crypto Latino

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:36:02 PM

why should i get into lct all i read is that this project is scam?
Theone101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:41:19 AM

Yeah Fud is very strong,after BCC and Dav exit,many lost the trust...Lets keep calm with LCT! Patience boyz,patience.
zjj9015

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:40:31 AM

Is there any more detailed information about this project?
Sandhujatin

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:10:25 AM

Is there any more detailed information about this project?
Everything is mentioned on the website each and everything go nd check it out...
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:28:53 AM

why should i get into lct all i read is that this project is scam?

If you are familiar with the lending platforms and their shady past, you shouldn't be investing in such projects which will end up your investments.I would advise checking this thread often to see where this ends.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
LilBitcoin

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:16:01 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 08:30:30 AM by LilBitcoin

Telegram Announcement:

"LendConnect update March 6th

- Ethereum withdraw delay
The current node is only processing a small amount of transactions per 10 minutes. This is the fault of the Ethereum network. We are currently building our own private node so the transactions will be a lot faster. (This may take some time, so for now, please be patient)

- Internal exchange (Deployment later today)
Added: 24H Volume
Added: 25 Buy orders & sell orders
Added: Total ETH buy orders & total LCT sell orders

Working on: Buy order should buy the lowest sell order first. Right now we have exact matching. (This is a bigger change and will require more time)
Working on: API for CoinMarketCap, will be done by tomorrow.

Once the API is ready we can send it to CoinMarketCap and hopefully, they will list our Internal Exchange on CoinMarketCap. We have high hopes for that because they already asked us privately for our API! This does mean that we are the only Internal Exchange that gets listed after BCC.

Thank you for staying beside us,

LendConnect team"

LendConnect price right now is totally normal, people just take out their interest profits, there are people who lent $50K-$100K, this is why the price is dumping hard. My price prediction: Price dumps down to 10-25cents after that it take's about 2-4 weeks to get back to $1-$2 and after $2 it takes 2-4 months to get to $10-$25 price. LendConnect team always update us and are very active, they always deliver what they promise, they have not failed us.

Disclaimer:
Before investing in Lendconnect please do your research about BitConnect/Davor and understand the risks, thanks.

Theone101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:20:45 PM

Telegram Announcement:

"LendConnect update March 6th

- Ethereum withdraw delay
The current node is only processing a small amount of transactions per 10 minutes. This is the fault of the Ethereum network. We are currently building our own private node so the transactions will be a lot faster. (This may take some time, so for now, please be patient)

- Internal exchange (Deployment later today)
Added: 25 Buy orders & sell orders

Working on: Buy order should buy the lowest sell order first. Right now we have exact matching. (This is a bigger change and will require more time)
Working on: API for CoinMarketCap, will be done by tomorrow.

Once the API is ready we can send it to CoinMarketCap and hopefully, they will list our Internal Exchange on CoinMarketCap. We have high hopes for that because they already asked us privately for our API! This does mean that we are the only Internal Exchange that gets listed after BCC.

Thank you for staying beside us,

LendConnect team"

LendConnect price right now is totally normal, people just take out their interest profits, there are people who lent $50K-$100K, this is why the price is dumping hard. My price prediction: Price dumps down to 10-25cents after that it take's about 2-4 weeks to get back to $1-$2 and after $2 it takes 2-4 months to get to $10-$25 price. LendConnect team always update us and are very active, they always deliver what they promise, they have not failed us.

Disclaimer:
Before investing in LendConnect please do your research about BitConnect/Davor and understand the risks, thanks.

In my opinion LCT will fly very high in short time!!! i predict over 100$ per coin in less than two months!!! 
vaticancatholic

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:21:52 AM

how do i contact the administrator to unlblocked my account ?i would like to deposit 233 lct . my email is richardpizzati@hotmail.com
LilBitcoin

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:11:38 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 08:30:16 AM by LilBitcoin

Telegram Announcement:

"Deployment completed!

- USD to LCT exchange button
Changed 10% fee to 2,5% fee

- Internal exchange
Added: 25 Buy orders & sell orders (Scroll bar) (Minor scroll bug will be fixed tomorrow)

LendConnect team"

This Is Why I Like Lendconnect:
• Low Supply
• High Daily %
• 60-120 Days Packages
• Auto Re-Invest Feature
• Re-invest on top of pre-existing loans ***
• Best UI out there
• Internal Exchange ( LCT- ETH )
• Superior Dev Team
• Greatest Community
• Best Promo’s
• ETH Staking ( coming soon )
• ICO Listing ( coming soon )

Disclaimer:
Before investing in Lendconnect please do your research about BitConnect/Davor and understand the risks, thanks.
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:36:35 AM

Telegram Announcement:

Your account must be banned for promoting a PONZI SCHEME !!!!
vaticancatholic

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:20:19 PM

i am trying to make a deposit of 450 lct but my account is blocked
how do i contact administrator to unblock the account my email is richardpizzati@hotmail.com
majahan

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:49:35 AM

"Unfortunately CoinExchange.io declined our request for de-listing our LCT token on their exchange.

Because of the launch of our internal exchange we temporary disable withdraws of LCT to any other platform.

We worked 2 months on our internal exchange and we want people to use it.

You can withdraw earned profits every single day on our internal exchange.

We only make choices that will benefit the investor."

I don't understand they want de-listing their LCT token from CoinExchange.io .
All ICO try to add theur token in exchange company .
I think this is SCAM , They block withdraw from LCT wallet and when they want change price . Angry Angry Angry 
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:26:59 PM

"Unfortunately CoinExchange.io declined our request for de-listing our LCT token on their exchange.

Because of the launch of our internal exchange we temporary disable withdraws of LCT to any other platform.

We worked 2 months on our internal exchange and we want people to use it.

You can withdraw earned profits every single day on our internal exchange.

We only make choices that will benefit the investor."

I don't understand they want de-listing their LCT token from CoinExchange.io .
All ICO try to add theur token in exchange company .
I think this is SCAM , They block withdraw from LCT wallet and when they want change price . Angry Angry Angry 

Good, you took some time to understand this is a scam, many are still depending on this to get some 10x or 20x in the coming months.Those lazy investors who did not research this crap should lose their money as a lesson.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Seppi

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:37:21 PM

has anybody tried the lending function!?

does it really pay daily and give back tokens after 120 days or whatever!?

or is their marketcap online from coin hodlers!?

maybe dev team could give some numbers of past and present costumers who lended and been paid out.

Sylar2016

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:53:36 PM

has anybody tried the lending function!?

does it really pay daily and give back tokens after 120 days or whatever!?

or is their marketcap online from coin hodlers!?

maybe dev team could give some numbers of past and present costumers who lended and been paid out.

Hi,
The lending is started about 10/11 of January, so, if I am not wrong, the first capital release will become after 60 day (for people who has lent 50K+ $). The platform seems very serious and they are doing what promise. In any case for every question you can ask on the official telegram chat group here: https://t.me/lendconnectofficial and the official announcement channel here: https://t.me/lendconnect

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:19:37 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: