Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:28:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO][LCT] LendConnect - Unique lending platform that combines them all!⚡  (Read 21595 times)
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:48:04 PM

Just wondering after all those spam threads being thrashed by the mods over the weekend, why this is still in place over here.Maybe there are more few days left for this crap to be thrashed.

It is already trashed. All lending platforms are nothing but a SCAM managed and orchestrated by criminals!!!

Yes, I agree.I am waiting for this to go in the trash bin, most of the shills won't find a new place to promote this scam once we see it removed.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
hodap

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:10:50 PM

Just wondering after all those spam threads being thrashed by the mods over the weekend, why this is still in place over here.Maybe there are more few days left for this crap to be thrashed.

Would at least help to prevent a lot of unexperienced traders from losing money on another lending coin. They better hurry up.
Theone101

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:25:56 PM

relax,this token is the best one there is,we will start see huge move when CMC update take place!!Couple more days!
kingcryptolendingcoin

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:46:21 PM

Hello All, My name is kingcrypto by meaning of its name. After deligent studying the trend of lending coins and identifying the course of its failure over recent months, my team and i are working on a plan to restore professional lending system back to its feet. we have some of the smartest brains and artificial intelligence and our lending coins and platform or system is structured to restore the broken trust in lending system.
Our intent is to succeed beyond Bitconnect and future competitors.
Our crowd sales will begin any time soon within the month of March and into the month of April. Until our official website is up and running I will be withholding the plans of our lending system.
Further updates will follow soon. If you missed BCC then don't miss the opportunity from kingcryptocoin.
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:58:34 PM

Hello All, My name is kingcrypto by meaning of its name.

No dude. Your name is CRYPTO-DICK by meaning of its name!
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:41:31 PM

Hello All, My name is kingcrypto by meaning of its name. After deligent studying the trend of lending coins and identifying the course of its failure over recent months, my team and i are working on a plan to restore professional lending system back to its feet. we have some of the smartest brains and artificial intelligence and our lending coins and platform or system is structured to restore the broken trust in lending system.
Our crowd sales will begin any time soon within the month of March and into the month of April. Until our official website is up and running I will be withholding the plans of our lending system.
Further updates will follow soon. If you missed BCC then don't miss the opportunity from kingcryptocoin.

Wow, something to cheer up for the lending community.Here comes Lendtoshi to the rescue.Don't add too much frustration for all who lost money with those lending scams, go away.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
hodap

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:51:07 PM

Wow, something to cheer up for the lending community.Here comes Lendtoshi to the rescue.Don't add too much frustration for all who lost money with those lending scams, go away.

Pretty funny comment from that kingcryptolendingcoin guy Cheesy I wonder for how long he has been working on those few lines of text. Very convincing! Cheesy
Theone101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:54:02 PM

and we are going back to 50cents..So much selling no buy support...
boesboes

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:25:38 PM

Anyone else think we will spike to USD 5 and higher once the IE will be listed at CMC?
Ultimate7

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:22:59 PM

Warning Ponzi. Do not invest u will lose money.PONZI
majahan

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:24:34 PM

" You will need to send your LCT tokens from CoinExchange and any external wallet (MEW) to the dashboard. If you don't send our tokens by the cut off date that will be announced, you will not take part in the airdrop."
But CE block withdraw LCT and we can't send it to dashboard
AK87

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:30:34 PM

" You will need to send your LCT tokens from CoinExchange and any external wallet (MEW) to the dashboard. If you don't send our tokens by the cut off date that will be announced, you will not take part in the airdrop."
But CE block withdraw LCT and we can't send it to dashboard

LCT Wallet on Coinexchange is active, you can send funds now.

CE writes this in the market:
"We sincerely regret that those who have invested and/or currently hold LCT will now be forced to transfer their balances into the LCT platform. An exchange dedicated to the trading of it's own coin holds an obvious conflict of interest."

SETTA

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:16:12 AM

I think it is time to jump ship guys, lending platforms are dead, lock-in systems are the new thing !
Come have a browse of the EarnzCoin thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2669082.0
ERZ is completley different to Bitconnect and all the other derivitives of the lending platform family, ERZ also has referral incentive for getting users to sign up and lock-in.

Oh did I also mention that it is all currently live and working ?! + they have an in house game developer working on some fun stuff.

Join the revolutionary new and fun way to earn Smiley
Cakeonit

Activity: 199
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:06:26 AM

Looks like the rebranding of LCT will become ELT or "Etherlink"
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:29:22 PM

I can say that the trolls from this thread have moved to the other thread after a failed attempt to get so many idiots to fill their bags with this shitcoin.At least we would not have anyone to fud hear anymore. Wink
Theone101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:00:37 PM

This scam is failing hard already,what a bs ponzi!!!
hodap

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:32:25 PM

I think it is time to jump ship guys, lending platforms are dead, lock-in systems are the new thing !
Come have a browse of the EarnzCoin thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2669082.0
ERZ is completley different to Bitconnect and all the other derivitives of the lending platform family, ERZ also has referral incentive for getting users to sign up and lock-in.

Oh did I also mention that it is all currently live and working ?! + they have an in house game developer working on some fun stuff.

Join the revolutionary new and fun way to earn Smiley

"The new thing" tells it all. It's temporary stuff that will be dead as much and as soon as anything else that was the new thing. Masternodes, anon coins, etc. Most of them are irrelevant and worthless today.
MattRob

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:51:16 PM

All the people crying scam and ponzi have not yet figured out that all these lending platforms are different versions of a system that was originally pioneered by Bitconnect, and the concept works as long as there is rising token value and rising value OR volatility in the crypto space.  Do any of us look at this as some kind of long term set-it-and forget it investment that does not require your attention like Bitcoin itself?  NO.  I do not have time right now to explain my investment thesis on the micro niche that is the tokenized crypto lending space, but I will when I get home from work tonight.  The bottom line for us that DO dare to play in this lending game HAVE A HIGH RISK/REWARD profile, and we win some and certainly lose some.  But for the 1 year time horizon, I have done my own research and for the portion of my portfolio that is allocated to high risk-reward I have chosen to long LCT.  Haters gonna hate.

haha.... these are the same delusional comments made by many many many people in the past.... but unfortunantly 2 - 3 months from now it will be gone, or it will be hacked, or it will have a dev run off, or it will have some texas stop work order.

We are not haters really, so that lame comment "harters gonna hate"... don't work.... isn't that a Taylor Swift song?  We are just here to warn people off this rubbish, and invest in real crypto to build crypto, not to see just another scam rubbish up crypto.   Peace y'all cool man dude.

Go have a look at USI tech, essentially doing the same thing... it was better with faces, names, public event, huge cult following, but it is going down real quick.   

Have a look at Ethereum, a real coin, a real profit making machine.... but it's going to be around for a long long long time and you can invest in it without crying at night if it will be back or not.
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:49:31 PM

Gwyn

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:25:28 AM

I can say that the trolls from this thread have moved to the other thread after a failed attempt to get so many idiots to fill their bags with this shitcoin.At least we would not have anyone to fud hear anymore. Wink
Why to create a brand again, there must be a large part of the original supporters do not understand. Unless the project team is in trouble.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: