Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:58:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<---  (Read 165726 times)
ArsenFirst

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:35:03 AM

Hello devs! What is the advantage of your platform over other p2p competitors?

One more question. What is the main function of the token? Will it be sold only on your platform?

You can use the token for internal operations on the platform itself. STM tokens will be open traded on the major cryptocurrency exchanges that will make them available to new users and let investors to sell them instantly. Also after STM will be listed on exchanges, tokens will become tradable.

Great! And when STM will be listed on exchanges? What exchanges you are planning to be listed on?
Streamity

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:51:35 AM

Hello devs! What is the advantage of your platform over other p2p competitors?

One more question. What is the main function of the token? Will it be sold only on your platform?

You can use the token for internal operations on the platform itself. STM tokens will be open traded on the major cryptocurrency exchanges that will make them available to new users and let investors to sell them instantly. Also after STM will be listed on exchanges, tokens will become tradable.

Great! And when STM will be listed on exchanges? What exchanges you are planning to be listed on?

STM will be listed on exchanges in Q2-Q3 2018. Now founders negotiate with several exchanges. In future we plan to be listed on top exchanges such Polonix and Binance
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:29:13 AM

STM will be listed on exchanges in Q2-Q3 2018. Now founders negotiate with several exchanges. In future we plan to be listed on top exchanges such Polonix and Binance

Probably the first exchange where the token will appear is Etherdelta. It would be nice if the listing on this exchange was official
Melody Jelly

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:23:21 PM

Hi. I registered my eth wallet to buy STM. Will I transfer from eth wallet I saved to get stm? Does the address I send to etheryum matter?
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:08:49 PM

Yet I think at first there will be few opportunities for exchange. As long as the platform is not a brand name, there will be few users.

After the ICO and the addition of STM tokens to the exchanges, the Streamity platform will become a recognizable brand.The problems with the search for customers will not arise
It is not yet clear. If sales are successful - I think investors will immediately start using the exchange platform.

I think if Streamity will achieve everything devs claimed it will be really good project which will attract investors attention for sure
Investors will act in the role of exchangers, but those who simply need to enter / withdraw the fiat money will be few during the first stage.
Crypto Happy

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:05:16 PM

Yet I think at first there will be few opportunities for exchange. As long as the platform is not a brand name, there will be few users.

After the ICO and the addition of STM tokens to the exchanges, the Streamity platform will become a recognizable brand.The problems with the search for customers will not arise
It is not yet clear. If sales are successful - I think investors will immediately start using the exchange platform.

I think if Streamity will achieve everything devs claimed it will be really good project which will attract investors attention for sure
Investors will act in the role of exchangers, but those who simply need to enter / withdraw the fiat money will be few during the first stage.
If the platform is implemented well, then there will be a lot of  users in  short period of time.
Good luck team!
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:40:24 PM

If the platform is implemented well, then there will be a lot of  users in  short period of time.
Good luck team!
Perhaps, but much also depends on the further development and advertising of the project.
I will be among the first users. Smiley
ArsenFirst

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:12:13 AM

Probably the first exchange where the token will appear is Etherdelta. It would be nice if the listing on this exchange was official

Etherdelta is exchange with low credibility. I don't think that guys really aimed to be listed on it
ArsenFirst

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:47:40 AM

Good luck team!
Perhaps, but much also depends on the further development and advertising of the project.

Yes, I have really much need in such platform to exchange fiat to crypto on the basic of smartcontracts
Streamity

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:40:50 AM

Hi. I registered my eth wallet to buy STM. Will I transfer from eth wallet I saved to get stm? Does the address I send to etheryum matter?

Hello! Your wallet need to support ERC20 and have private key. Don't transfer ETH from exchanges directly, you will not get tokens. The adress of ETH wallet matters, you have to transfer from wallet you filled in personal account
Streamity

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:49:49 AM

Good luck team!

Thanks for your support. Our team is working hard now to achieve all long-term aims. We really want to create product which will help people!
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:33:42 AM

your project needs a large-scale advertising campaign on the Internet. A worthy project should be known to many investors. people without hesitation invest finances in shit tokens. Streamity offers new ideas and solutions in the field of coin security.
Melody Jelly

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:37:28 AM

Good luck team!
I think that the functionalities of the exchange platform will play a decisive role. Whatever the advertising is, if the platform does not have high quality - it will not be able to attract enough users who need to exchange crypto currency.
Vasiliyolego

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:14:59 AM

What happens with unsold tokens?
Streamity

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:38:54 AM

All unsold tokens will remain in the company's reserve
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:49:31 AM

Good luck team!
I think that the functionalities of the exchange platform will play a decisive role. Whatever the advertising is, if the platform does not have high quality - it will not be able to attract enough users who need to exchange crypto currency.
It won't be only an exchange platform, but also an information and analytical platform. I think it will help to attract a lot of users.
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:32:47 PM

All unsold tokens will remain in the company's reserve

Will this mean that the team can manipulate the price of the STM token?
Oclock

Activity: 129

Crypto-currencies & Blockchain Consultant

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:19:03 PM

Hi, French translation of the whitepaper is now available at https://drive.google.com/file/d/13fPtSgKHkB_A0IPRvZxIUXlBZkQRFU1b/view
jnet1.co

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:08:38 PM

Good luck team!
It won't be only an exchange platform, but also an information and analytical platform. I think it will help to attract a lot of users.
Judging by the road map, the information resource is planned to be launched several months after the exchange platform.
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:57:09 PM

Good luck team!
Judging by the road map, the information resource is planned to be launched several months after the exchange platform.
I personally do not need this information resource, as for me, the main advantage of this project is in the exchange possibilities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: