Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:55:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<---  (Read 165725 times)
Ghost fighter

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:53:17 AM

📌 What are the disadvantages of cryptocurrency exchanges?

Every day the popularity of cryptocurrencies is increasing. Millions of people – traders, politicians, financiers, analysts-follow the dynamics of their rates. However, nowadays, the use of digital assets is difficult. Even the purchase and exchange of cryptocurrencies are associated with problems - currency rates on different platforms are very different, and a solid commission is charged when withdrawing funds.

The creation of the P2P-platform STREAMITY will allow to avoid such drawbacks, as the transaction value will be calculated in real time with reference to the average price of transactions concluded on the leading crypto-exchanges. Platform participants will be able to verify that the transaction was concluded at market prices. And the use of smart contracts will ensure guaranteed execution of transactions.

https://streamity.org

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/13/1307f21e04421484f47d.md.jpg

The popularity of crypto currency is an indisputable fact. But fraudulent exchanges with unjustifiably high commissions prevent the faster and more systematic development of the Crypto-currency.
I believe that Streamity is doing a good job, which will affect the well-being of the entire crypto-currency industry. I will support this project.
Absolutely agree with you! I already bought tokens of this project and now I look forward to the completion of sales. ToTheMoon!

I also invested in this project! Let's reach the moon together! Embarrassed Cheesy Wink

The development of Streamity already looks and certainly brings a positive impact and will be much to be amazed by this token. The team does have a solid performance of Streamity, sales will sell well and run out. Ready to welcome success with a high rate, ready for the moon.

I agree with you! Streamity has a clear understanding of the market situation, the needs of people in this market and therefore offers a product that meets all the needs of potential users! It is these projects that the crypto-currency community needs! Thanks to Streamity, buying and using crypto currency will be much easier and more convenient, which will lead to a faster development of this industry all over the world! Cheesy Cool
Rose-hair Princess Milka

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:56:12 AM

What is the difference between this project and its competitors?

This project will simplify any operations with the crypto currency, allow you to easily and quickly make exchanges of the type of crypto currency / fiat money or vice versa. Exchange is conducted between people, the procedure is controlled by smart contracts, which leaves no room for fraud. They also talk about a minimum commission or in general a complete absence of a commission for operations.

It is possible more in detail about the commissions? In addition, I still do not see the advantages of this project in front of its competitors. Is that only an exchange based on smart contracts. As I understand it, this will allow to conduct transactions without the participation of third parties and increase their security.

Do not waste time and read everything yourself. This is a promising project, so do not miss your chance to benefit!
https://streamity.org/uploads/docs/en/Whitepaper_Streamity_en.pdf

https://streamity.org/en/
Black Crypto Dragon

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:58:24 AM

What is the difference between this project and its competitors?

This project will simplify any operations with the crypto currency, allow you to easily and quickly make exchanges of the type of crypto currency / fiat money or vice versa. Exchange is conducted between people, the procedure is controlled by smart contracts, which leaves no room for fraud. They also talk about a minimum commission or in general a complete absence of a commission for operations.

It is possible more in detail about the commissions? In addition, I still do not see the advantages of this project in front of its competitors. Is that only an exchange based on smart contracts. As I understand it, this will allow to conduct transactions without the participation of third parties and increase their security.

Most exchanges allow you to make transactions with a limited number of types of crypto currency. Bitcoin and Ethereum. In most cases, you have the ability to perform transactions only with these crypto-currencies.
Streamity offers a much more extensive list of crypto-currencies, a minimum commission (0-2%). Transactions will be made through smart contracts, without the involvement of outsiders, which contributes to the decentralization of the process and makes it much faster.
I believe that you need to take a closer look at this project. Check the documentation on the website and white paper.

Many thanks! I'll go study this project
sebdude420

Activity: 397
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 07:18:24 AM

A decentralized cryptocurrency exchange. I have heard so many times about it that i am bored. No new ideas, no new possibilities, just one from 1 million.

OG Bitcoin Miner turned Proof of Stake Validator.
Maxed out Raspberry Pi 4 8GB at 120$ a Day Revenue with ~15K XTZ Bonds in Summer of 2021.
Looking at Proof of Stake systems all across the crypto ecosystem to expand operations.
Streamity

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:48:31 PM

📌 Online payments and cryptocurrency

Every day thousands of people around the world make purchases online for tens of millions US dollars. The volume of online payments (debiting from a bank card, mobile phone account, e-money, etc.) is growing with a similar pace.

Payments in cryptocurrencies compete with traditional Internet banking, objectively possessing certain advantages over traditional payments.

Every day there are more and more online trading platforms where digital assets are accepted for payment along with Fiat money.

However, there is a high chance to meet among them fraud resources which benefit from the unsettled law in cryptoworld and abuse the trust of customers.

The solution is to create an infrastructure where the parties exchange without intermediaries.

☑️ This was the solution of STREAMITY project designed to protect the participants of the crypto community from the risks in cryptocurrency exchange. A key element of the system is StreamDesk, a decentralized application based on smart contracts that allows to exchange digital assets itselves and for Fiat money.

thanhbinhhe

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:49:40 PM

StreamDesk project is based on the sought-after mass service, and connection of new users will create a strong demand for STM tokens.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

A decentralized cryptocurrency exchange. I have heard so many times about it that i am bored. No new ideas, no new possibilities, just one from 1 million.

Whether by this they didn't create a new idea to make this project better and reach their token sale.
AKULAKOT

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:21:51 PM

The project is well supported by social networks, which makes it possible to always follow the updates in development.
phamthithutrang

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:50:12 PM

The rapid growth of the Digital Economy increased the demand for on-line payments. As such, cryptocurrencies became an increasingly popular solution to meet the requirements of the Digital Economy.
Jon Trawolta

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:44:35 AM

This is not a fair reasoning. Even if the idea is not original, it does not change the fact that even though many people have already thought about it - the problem is still relevant.
Jon Trawolta

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:54:29 AM

People need the services offered by Streamity. And this means that even though the idea is not original, it will find a response among investors. This is important for the development of the crypto industry.
I buy crypto

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:01:21 AM

Do you use a smartphone? And you are not embarrassed, nor is it bored with the fact that their manufacturers do not invent anything new, but only endlessly remaking the same device. Nevertheless, you still buy a new smartphone, when the old one does not justify your expectations. Here about the same thing.
The idea of a decentralized exchange may not be new. But this does not change the fact that it is important and necessary for anyone who is interested in the crypto currency.
Ghost fighter

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:05:34 AM

Whether by this they didn't create a new idea to make this project better and reach their token sale.

More important than the idea itself can only be its implementation. Even if the team did not come up with anything new - it still does not prevent them from implementing the product so that it becomes the most popular for use.
Cryptoconsul

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:07:54 AM

Do you use a smartphone? And you are not embarrassed, nor is it bored with the fact that their manufacturers do not invent anything new, but only endlessly remaking the same device. Nevertheless, you still buy a new smartphone, when the old one does not justify your expectations. Here about the same thing.
The idea of a decentralized exchange may not be new. But this does not change the fact that it is important and necessary for anyone who is interested in the crypto currency.
For some reason I also thought about smartphones! Cheesy
Mad Crypto Rocker

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:10:48 AM

The rapid growth of the Digital Economy increased the demand for on-line payments. As such, cryptocurrencies became an increasingly popular solution to meet the requirements of the Digital Economy.

The digital economy is already now one of the most monetary structures of the modern world. Therefore, we can not deny the value of the crypto currency as a special mechanism for the cash operations of both the present and the near future!
I buy crypto

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:13:44 AM

For some reason I also thought about smartphones! Cheesy

This is the simplest and most common comparison that occurred in my head. Cheesy Grin
Uncontrolled Cryptomania

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:16:49 AM

The project is well supported by social networks, which makes it possible to always follow the updates in development.

This is an important moment that allows us - project supporters, track updates and share them with friends!
Rose-hair Princess Milka

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:23:16 AM

People need the services offered by Streamity. And this means that even though the idea is not original, it will find a response among investors. This is important for the development of the crypto industry.

I agree with your statement. The practical value of this project is more important than the originality of its idea. I saw a lot of projects that promised to change the whole world. But it did not help them to get the support of investors. After all, very few people care about the situation in the world, especially when one of the primary goals is profit.
The decentralized exchange is another conversation. After all, this is a project that solves problems that affect the interests of all investors in the crypto community!
Faraon for crypto world

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:28:55 AM

I agree with your statement. The practical value of this project is more important than the originality of its idea. I saw a lot of projects that promised to change the whole world. But it did not help them to get the support of investors. After all, very few people care about the situation in the world, especially when one of the primary goals is profit.
The decentralized exchange is another conversation. After all, this is a project that solves problems that affect the interests of all investors in the crypto community!

Studying the project in which you are going to invest, it is important to correctly assess its significance for people. After all, it will be the fundamental factor in setting the demand for project tokens.
Streamity is trying to accomplish an important step for the entire crypto community. Therefore, the question of significance disappears by itself. This, without a doubt, is an important project for any crypto-investor.
Vigel

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:31:51 AM

📌 Online payments and cryptocurrency

Every day thousands of people around the world make purchases online for tens of millions US dollars. The volume of online payments (debiting from a bank card, mobile phone account, e-money, etc.) is growing with a similar pace.

Payments in cryptocurrencies compete with traditional Internet banking, objectively possessing certain advantages over traditional payments.

Every day there are more and more online trading platforms where digital assets are accepted for payment along with Fiat money.

However, there is a high chance to meet among them fraud resources which benefit from the unsettled law in cryptoworld and abuse the trust of customers.

The solution is to create an infrastructure where the parties exchange without intermediaries.

☑️ This was the solution of STREAMITY project designed to protect the participants of the crypto community from the risks in cryptocurrency exchange. A key element of the system is StreamDesk, a decentralized application based on smart contracts that allows to exchange digital assets itselves and for Fiat money.

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/14/1407.md.jpg

Good luck with Streamity!
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: