Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:33:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<---  (Read 165726 times)
Rose-hair Princess Milka

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:22:21 AM

Hellooooo all!  

Cool  me actively advised to buy the tokens of your project) Are you really a promising project?) Huh

Weird question. Maybe you should start by reading a white paper?

It's too boring))) Can anyone here tell me briefly about the project)

You're weird) How can you invest in a project without even getting to know what it offers?

Do not be so strict to me) I do not refuse to read documents) I just hope that I will be interested in what other people are saying about the project) Then I'll take a closer look at it)

This is a decentralized exchange, allowing you to quickly and safely exchange crypto-currencies for fiat currencies and fiat currencies for crypto-currencies, without participation in the process of third parties. At the same time, the commission is negligible. In addition, the exchange is not the only thing the team offers. Review previous discussions or study white paper)
Mr Hide

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:24:00 AM

Hellooooo all!  

Cool  me actively advised to buy the tokens of your project) Are you really a promising project?) Huh

You're weird) How can you invest in a project without even getting to know what it offers?

Do not be so strict to me) I do not refuse to read documents) I just hope that I will be interested in what other people are saying about the project) Then I'll take a closer look at it)

This is a decentralized exchange, allowing you to quickly and safely exchange crypto-currencies for fiat currencies and fiat currencies for crypto-currencies, without participation in the process of third parties. At the same time, the commission is negligible. In addition, the exchange is not the only thing the team offers. Review previous discussions or study white paper)

Yes, ok) Well) I give up) I really am interested in this project, only because I was advised by a friend. And I was too lazy to read the documents) But now I'll study everything carefully)
Faraon for crypto world

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:26:44 AM

Hellooooo all!  

Yes, ok) Well) I give up) I really am interested in this project, only because I was advised by a friend. And I was too lazy to read the documents) But now I'll study everything carefully)

Be more serious and responsible. It's your money and your future.
Mr Hide

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:30:53 AM

Hellooooo all!  

Be more serious and responsible. It's your money and your future.

Do not be so strict) This is my strategy) I read reviews of other people and talked to them - I made conclusions) Everything in order not to waste time on bad projects)
  I believe that this is a good project. And so I'll study it. Thank you very much for answering my questions)
trespiclof

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:17:29 AM

Hello!

StreamDesk works fine? Can I exchange ETH rn?
trespiclof

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:18:36 AM

Hello!

Or BTC?
Princess04ka

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:19:52 AM

Hello!

Or BTC?

Yep, everything works fine. I made some transactions
Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:21:33 AM

Hello!

You can exchange ETH right now, BTC will be avaliable soon  Wink
trespiclof

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:22:21 AM

Hello!

And I will pay commission in STM, right?
Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:23:25 AM

Hello!

There is no commission for now.
Streamity

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:27:54 AM

Hello!

The beta version of StreamDesk is working without commissions now. Then, using the STM token, you can pay a commission on the platform or pay for services on three Streamity portals.
trespiclof

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:32:25 AM

Hello!

The beta version of StreamDesk is working without commissions now. Then, using the STM token, you can pay a commission on the platform or pay for services on three Streamity portals.

thanks, which services?
Streamity

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:35:34 AM

Hello!

thanks, which services?

Information-analytical, investment, and educational portals.
trespiclof

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:37:14 AM

Hello!

thanks, which services?
Information-analytical, investment, and educational portals.

Grin
Streamity

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:13:04 AM

♨️ STREAMITY's team is going on an Asian Crypto-Tour

➡️ Behind we have events in Russia and Europe with even more work ahead of us in promoting and realizing our project. We are sure that the Asian market today holds the most promise, so the STREAMITY project has decided to do its own first roadshow across China! We'll visit the three biggest IT hubs in Asia and deliver pitches for potential investors and event participants!

🔘 In July and August STREAMITY's team will meet with investors in:

▪️ Shenzhen
▪️ Beijing
▪️ Shanghai

We are waiting for a lot of networking meetings, pitches, performances and presentations! To not miss anything - watch our news on our social media!

☑️ If you have investment, partnership or any other offers, that you think might be of interest to us, and you want to meet in person — don’t be shy and let us know at roadshow@streamity.org , subject “Asia x meeting”.

https://streamity.org

Streamity

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:26:46 PM

📌 Fast, reliable, transparent – how STREAMITY changes the market?

If you are reading this post, then you are a part of the cryptocurrency society. You know what Bitcoin and Ethereum are; you may be a NEO or DASH holder; and you definitely are interested in STM tokens and STREAMITY project. Perhaps, you don't quite understand how our platform plans to reform the crypto-market. Now we will tell you!

So, imagine that you need to withdraw ETH and exchange it for dollars. What are the options?

- Use the services of crypto-exchange. But it is important to remember that crypto-exchange trading terminals support the trading function only in the browser window. The terminals themselves are unreliable and do not have enough effective protection against hacking. It is unlikely that you want to be among those who lost their money on exchanges. In addition, with a large load, the terminal may hang and not allow to enter the market. There are also fees for transactions ranging from 0.2 percent to 2 – 3 or even more.

- Withdraw money through the exchange service.
It's easier, although the service of exchangers is built on trust – you bring money to the wallet service, it sends us Fiat. The exchange rate is usually not beneficial, and the commission on exchange reach 20 percent. There are also mechanisms for repeatedly charging fees: many platforms for exchanging cryptocurrencies carry out transfers between cryptocurrencies through bitcoin or ether. That is, to exchange NEM for NEO, you will have to buy bitcoin for NEM and only then buy NEO for bitcoin. Commission will be charged on each transaction.

- Use the services of a person who exchange cryptocurrency.
Commissions are minimal in this case, but reliability tends to zero…
STREAMITY project will change the approach to cryptocurrency exchange! We want to make the process of withdrawal and purchase of cryptocurrencies faster, more convenient and transparent. For this we create a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange platform without intermediaries STREAMDESK. It allows to instantly produce a secure exchange of main cryptocurrencies.

The rate of transactions is based on the analysis of information from the main crypto-exchanges. Thus, STREAMDESK platform provides users with operations at a rate very close to the exchange rate. The security of transactions is provided by smart contracts. Clear and transparent operation of the platform distinguishes it from crypto-exchanges and exchange services.

☑️ Within the project STREAMITY there will be not only the site STREAMDESK but also some other useful resources from cryptocurrency management's point of view(information-analytical, educational and investment). We do not just want to give the market a tool for convenient withdrawal and input of cryptocurrency – we want to help novice traders to make a profit.

Konfeta

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:41:30 PM

If you are reading this post, then you are a part of the cryptocurrency society. You know what Bitcoin and Ethereum are; you may be a NEO or DASH holder; and you definitely are interested in STM tokens and STREAMITY project. Perhaps, you don't quite understand how our platform plans to reform the crypto-market. Now we will tell you!

So, imagine that you need to withdraw ETH and exchange it for dollars. What are the options?

- Use the services of crypto-exchange. But it is important to remember that crypto-exchange trading terminals support the trading function only in the browser window. The terminals themselves are unreliable and do not have enough effective protection against hacking. It is unlikely that you want to be among those who lost their money on exchanges. In addition, with a large load, the terminal may hang and not allow to enter the market. There are also fees for transactions ranging from 0.2 percent to 2 – 3 or even more.

It's easier, although the service of exchangers is built on trust – you bring money to the wallet service, it sends us Fiat. The exchange rate is usually not beneficial, and the commission on exchange reach 20 percent. There are also mechanisms for repeatedly charging fees: many platforms for exchanging cryptocurrencies carry out transfers between cryptocurrencies through bitcoin or ether. That is, to exchange NEM for NEO, you will have to buy bitcoin for NEM and only then buy NEO for bitcoin. Commission will be charged on each transaction.

STREAMITY project will change the approach to cryptocurrency exchange! We want to make the process of withdrawal and purchase of cryptocurrencies faster, more convenient and transparent. For this we create a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange platform without intermediaries STREAMDESK. It allows to instantly produce a secure exchange of main cryptocurrencies.

The rate of transactions is based on the analysis of information from the main crypto-exchanges. Thus, STREAMDESK platform provides users with operations at a rate very close to the exchange rate. The security of transactions is provided by smart contracts. Clear and transparent operation of the platform distinguishes it from crypto-exchanges and exchange services.

☑️ Within the project STREAMITY there will be not only the site STREAMDESK but also some other useful resources from cryptocurrency management's point of view(information-analytical, educational and investment). We do not just want to give the market a tool for convenient withdrawal and input of cryptocurrency – we want to help novice traders to make a profit.

Very high quality and reliable project. The team is working efficiently. Responsible for the task. There is a great prospect in the draft.I hope the project will grow more and more.
Jon Trawolta

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:52:15 AM

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/17/IMG_9427.md.jpg

The team creates a product that is really necessary for the crypto community. Thank you very much for your diligence !
Vigel

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:57:28 AM

♨️ STREAMITY's team is going on an Asian Crypto-Tour

➡️ Behind we have events in Russia and Europe with even more work ahead of us in promoting and realizing our project. We are sure that the Asian market today holds the most promise, so the STREAMITY project has decided to do its own first roadshow across China! We'll visit the three biggest IT hubs in Asia and deliver pitches for potential investors and event participants!

🔘 In July and August STREAMITY's team will meet with investors in:

▪️ Shenzhen
▪️ Beijing
▪️ Shanghai

We are waiting for a lot of networking meetings, pitches, performances and presentations! To not miss anything - watch our news on our social media!

☑️ If you have investment, partnership or any other offers, that you think might be of interest to us, and you want to meet in person — don’t be shy and let us know at roadshow@streamity.org , subject “Asia x meeting”.

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/17/6-01.md.jpg

Have a good trip to you, team. Do everything possible in order to learn about Streamity as many people as possible!
Vigel

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:25:43 AM

Hellooooo all!  

This is an excellent project that can bring good returns to investors. Focusing on the needs of market users, the Streamity team offered a product that meets the interests of everyone who is interested in crypto-currencies.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: