Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:57:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<---  (Read 165725 times)
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:41:58 AM

They had such a long ICO and it finally ended recently. Tell me, has the token already been added to any exchange? If not, then on which exchanges you plan to add the token?

How long exactly? Their bitcointalk initial announcement came out ages ago so if it only finished up recently, that is a massive length of time for an ICO!

I read in their telegram channel that is already in Mercatox, but unfortunately, the price is 50% lower than it's ICO price it's kinda disappointing but they promised that they will get their exchange in full blast and will add Bitcoin and STM and will do a lot of promotion that is all they badly needed.

This is experienced by all types of Altcoin for now because the prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum are unstable. I'm a little sad with prices far below what I have described.

Exactly, the entire market is really bearish. We cannot expect a newcomer altcoin such as STM to perform much better than the rest. Even Bitcoin and Ethereum, the two largest cryptocurrencies are not immune to a bleeding market. As a matter of fact, the newest ones are most affected by such a poor market right now. We just need to be patient.
crypto market is not in good situation everything is falling. BTC and eth fall alot in two days
bearish trend is part of trading but its not mean that their is no place for new altcoins
new altcoins comers with advertising and marketing doing good in current market situation. most of them are falling but no much price going down with the base currency.

Maybe we will return to the price of Bitcoin 2 years ago because at that time Bitcoin really had a cheap price and not as high as the current price. Everyone is starting to worry about investing next year.

The wiser ones, those who understand what is currently happening with the market, are not worried. On the contrary, they are making their portfolio fatter. Only those who have less knowledge, those who are weak, are getting out with huge losses.

Investing should be made this year because the following year would be the total opposite of what's going on in 2018.

Crypto's journey does make many assumptions and this will be good learning for people who are able to deal with the market situation.
A good chance at this time to be able to have more coins and will improve the situation next year. Streamity has the opportunity to get back up and be valuable.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:36:18 AM

They had such a long ICO and it finally ended recently. Tell me, has the token already been added to any exchange? If not, then on which exchanges you plan to add the token?

How long exactly? Their bitcointalk initial announcement came out ages ago so if it only finished up recently, that is a massive length of time for an ICO!

I read in their telegram channel that is already in Mercatox, but unfortunately, the price is 50% lower than it's ICO price it's kinda disappointing but they promised that they will get their exchange in full blast and will add Bitcoin and STM and will do a lot of promotion that is all they badly needed.

This is experienced by all types of Altcoin for now because the prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum are unstable. I'm a little sad with prices far below what I have described.

Exactly, the entire market is really bearish. We cannot expect a newcomer altcoin such as STM to perform much better than the rest. Even Bitcoin and Ethereum, the two largest cryptocurrencies are not immune to a bleeding market. As a matter of fact, the newest ones are most affected by such a poor market right now. We just need to be patient.
crypto market is not in good situation everything is falling. BTC and eth fall alot in two days
bearish trend is part of trading but its not mean that their is no place for new altcoins
new altcoins comers with advertising and marketing doing good in current market situation. most of them are falling but no much price going down with the base currency.

Maybe we will return to the price of Bitcoin 2 years ago because at that time Bitcoin really had a cheap price and not as high as the current price. Everyone is starting to worry about investing next year.

The wiser ones, those who understand what is currently happening with the market, are not worried. On the contrary, they are making their portfolio fatter. Only those who have less knowledge, those who are weak, are getting out with huge losses.

Investing should be made this year because the following year would be the total opposite of what's going on in 2018.

Crypto's journey does make many assumptions and this will be good learning for people who are able to deal with the market situation.
A good chance at this time to be able to have more coins and will improve the situation next year. Streamity has the opportunity to get back up and be valuable.

A lot of things will grow in 2019 because everyone expects that there will be a good thing that year that will reverse the situation that happened this year.
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:15:17 AM

A lot of things will grow in 2019 because everyone expects that there will be a good thing that year that will reverse the situation that happened this year.
What is certain is that everyone also hopes that the same as you, including me, but even so, I think cryptocurrency cannot be predicted simply because it is difficult so we will see what happens in 2019

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kuchiyose

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:39:37 AM

What is certain is that everyone also hopes that the same as you, including me, but even so, I think cryptocurrency cannot be predicted simply because it is difficult so we will see what happens in 2019

Just hope, can't be sure of what will happen next year because good or bad things will happen this year. Pray.  Wink
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:35:28 AM

Just hope, can't be sure of what will happen next year because good or bad things will happen this year. Pray.  Wink
Yes, it is true that after all we can only hope for the best for the year 2019 especially since the world of cryptocurrency is difficult to predict so inevitably we must follow the developments in order not to miss information

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Kuchiyose

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:48:42 PM

Yes, it is true that after all we can only hope for the best for the year 2019 especially since the world of cryptocurrency is difficult to predict so inevitably we must follow the developments in order not to miss information

If you are still here maybe you get clear information about the crypto that will occur next year. Pray something good will happen that year for everyone who has been waiting.
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:46:15 PM

If you are still here maybe you get clear information about the crypto that will occur next year. Pray something good will happen that year for everyone who has been waiting.
I think there is no doubt that everyone will also pray for the best in 2019 because in 2018 crypto is far from what people expect so we just wait for what happens next year

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Kuchiyose

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:37:43 PM

I think there is no doubt that everyone will also pray for the best in 2019 because in 2018 crypto is far from what people expect so we just wait for what happens next year

We have gone through 2019 but there is no good thing waiting this year and prices are stable at prices like that. What steps do we take next? Are we going to wait for the following year?
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:48:59 AM

We have gone through 2019 but there is no good thing waiting this year and prices are stable at prices like that. What steps do we take next? Are we going to wait for the following year?

Chill out, mate! We have not yet gone through the entire 2019. We have just begun. And so far, although we have yet to really see the bulls coming, the bears are already gone. I hope that will be a good signal of a market that makes the losses in 2018 just a thing of the past.

I also hope that even if the market has not yet recovered, the Streamity team is still working out the best plan for the best roll out of their product.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
█████▄               ▄█████
millionairephobia

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:36:35 PM

May i know the list of exchanges where STM is listed.I want to sell my STM but on streamdesk wallet is not imported always showing invalid data.If any othee exchange is there kindly mention here.

Thank you
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:39:44 PM

May i know the list of exchanges where STM is listed.I want to sell my STM but on streamdesk wallet is not imported always showing invalid data.If any othee exchange is there kindly mention here.

Thank you

There is no exchange information so we are still waiting for official Ann, I hope this project continues and we can get big profits, I also want to sell some of my STM that I got from ICO.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:48:48 AM

Thank you

There is no exchange information so we are still waiting for official Ann, I hope this project continues and we can get big profits, I also want to sell some of my STM that I got from ICO.
Still there is no news about this project .Is there any progress on this project or its just like lots of dead project happened in 2018 . I am waiting team to respond in ANN thread.
Hallmader

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:35:11 AM

Thank you

Still there is no news about this project .Is there any progress on this project or its just like lots of dead project happened in 2018 . I am waiting team to respond in ANN thread.

Well, it seems another promising project is about to die. It is sad. I really have high hopes in Streamity but then it seems it is not going to be met soon.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
mhmdbzrgmhr

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 07:27:57 PM

Grat projects I like
so do i !really intresting though https://www.bombchat.org
hamoksha88

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:07:31 PM

The streamity Scam project

They stolen ether from investors and shut down telegram group

they banned every invesor asking them about coinmarketcap listing , when i asked them when they will be listed like other projects on CMC they informed me that they are competitor to coinmarketcap !!! and then block me

SCAMMERS STreamity Must be arrested
hamoksha88

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:48:06 AM

How to catch those scammers???

They must be arrested for stealing ETH on Fake ICO
hamoksha88

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 01:35:07 PM

Scammers that stolen millions of dollar worh of ETH on March 2019 and run away and remove all their data

Streamity ICO , Scammers
ilona_kiev
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 3

Streamity Group | https://streamity.org/

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 09:14:13 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2020, 08:58:57 AM by ilona_kiev

I just want to express what I see, the project is working,
The STM club also works - partners are actively added, Streamity office - http://bit.ly/2m00Lhf

bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 01:36:56 PM

Can anyone explain what is going on here? Judging by the issuance of Google, the project is working, there is its own P2P platform for selling and buying coins.
There are several telegram chats. I would like to see evidence of a case of scam.

Am I missing something?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hallmader

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 01:29:22 PM

Can anyone explain what is going on here? Judging by the issuance of Google, the project is working, there is its own P2P platform for selling and buying coins.
There are several telegram chats. I would like to see evidence of a case of scam.

Am I missing something?

There is no scam in here. Streamity is moving forward but in little steps. This is better compared to a lot of previous projects that just left its community in exit scams. The coin has value but it needs to be listed on bigger exchanges with decent volume so that the interested investors will have access to it. They have partnerships already and there is no reason to be afraid of possible dumping since this project has ended its ICO long ago.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: