Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:29:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Arbitrage with guaranteed profits with Bitcoin-Brokers.  (Read 12538 times)
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 10:15:48 PM

Currency Transaction Reports still exist. They were augmented by the addition of Suspicious Activity Reports.

Currency Transaction Reports are for when a customer transacts in over $10,000 of currency.

Suspicious activity reports can be filed at any time, for any amount, and is what gets filed when a customer is suspected of trying to avoid having a CTR filed, among other things.

heres the CTR from 2003, now its become an e-filing apparently.

http://www.ffiec.gov/bsa_aml_infobase/pages_manual/OLM_017.htm

I doubt you even had that much cash in the '80's to know anything about it ... you are just going by what you have read in wikipedia and now .gov links ... yeah, good troll but you are yet another internet book-wise street-fool.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flound1129

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

www.multipool.us

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 10:23:30 PM

I fail to see how this would be profitable. How would you move the funds back to the exchange? BTC-e does not accept wire transfers from US banks, and they're now charging 4% to deposit via OKPay.

Forget about getting funds into BTC-E, that is easy.

how are you going to get funds out of Gox?

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
lucasjkr

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 01:49:17 AM

Currency Transaction Reports still exist. They were augmented by the addition of Suspicious Activity Reports.

Currency Transaction Reports are for when a customer transacts in over $10,000 of currency.

Suspicious activity reports can be filed at any time, for any amount, and is what gets filed when a customer is suspected of trying to avoid having a CTR filed, among other things.

heres the CTR from 2003, now its become an e-filing apparently.

http://www.ffiec.gov/bsa_aml_infobase/pages_manual/OLM_017.htm

I doubt you even had that much cash in the '80's to know anything about it ... you are just going by what you have read in wikipedia and now .gov links ... yeah, good troll but you are yet another internet book-wise street-fool.

One question - why the anger at me? I'm just telling people stuff to help them cover their own asses. Or would you rather people stay shut up about rules that exist that you don't like, so they can learn about things the hard way?

Of course I didn't have enough money to worry about that back in the 80's. But i was alive during them.

And whether you believe it or not, a big part of my job is actually dealing with banks on a daily basis. And one of my firms clients lost a LOT of money (lots more than most anyone here will ever deal with, I bet) from not doing a CTR. The bank should have notified him, but they didn't (oops) and when the IRS came knocking, after a couple year tussel, he had to turn half of it over to them. Not for doing anything wrong, mind you. The cash was fully 100% documented when it came out of the bank and when it was put back in. But the lack of the paperwork still bit him in the ass.

So. Yell and swear and call me names, but at the end of the day, I'm only try to let people know that there are laws on the books that could cause this sort of thing to harm them. If you think I'm doing them a disservice, well, I don't know what to tell you.
Rishodi

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 02:50:46 PM

I fail to see how this would be profitable. How would you move the funds back to the exchange? BTC-e does not accept wire transfers from US banks, and they're now charging 4% to deposit via OKPay.

Forget about getting funds into BTC-E, that is easy.

how are you going to get funds out of Gox?
Why would you have any funds there? You only need to interface with a single online exchange in order to re-sell bitcoins.

What's the easiest way for someone in the US to get funds into BTC-e?

Bitrated user: Rishodi.
arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1067

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 05:56:32 PM

If Okpay charge 4% fee, then it is not worth the risk and effort to send money into BTC-E.

marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 04:03:40 AM

Of course I didn't have enough money to worry about that back in the 80's. But i was alive during them.

First off you are a liar saying that the regs have been around since (forever) in the 80's ... so I wouldn't trust anything you say beyond that, as you seem to have an agenda. Nice story about the big bad IRS showing up ... the agency of fear, intimidation and enforcement for the police state funding mechanism.

No anger, just painting it as I see it.

stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 05:19:47 PM

How to get funds out of mtgox?
sayulita (OP)

Activity: 881

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 04:21:34 AM

How to get funds out of mtgox?

I do not have an account there, but according to their FAQ section regarding withdrawals they allow you to withdraw your money in bitcoin.

If this is the case (and I am not sure if it is), but wouldn't Bitcoin-Brokers be the perfect solution for somebody wanting to get their money off of MtGox?

From the threads that I keep reading, there appears to be some sort of delay when MtGox account holders want to withdraw money to their bank accounts by way of a wire transfer. I am hearing reports of people waiting days or weeks to get their cash.

If it is just the wire transfers which are holding the process up, why not just transfer the balance in bitcoin from MtGox to Bitcoin-Brokers, who will then find a buyer the same day for the bitcoin who will make a cash deposit into the seller's bank account.

This would eliminate the entire waiting period which people are experiencing right now. It would also eliminate the wire transfer cost, and the person would be paid above MtGox rates for their bitcoin.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 06:12:13 AM

Few questions:
Say I deposit 10 BTC with you guys. I am now waiting to sell 10 BTC to a buyer. so I actually have 20 btc in m hand. I find a buyer after 2 days. I fund the escrow with 10 new BTC and the deal is done.

Now in say 10 days BTC drops down 30% in value and I want to get my BTC out. Do you guys close the account quick and give the 10 BTC back if the seller wants to? How quick can you guys do this?

How about you guys take USD in reserve instead of BTC? I understand this doesn't fulfil the requirement of escrow. In that case maybe you only keep say 10% of the actual BTC a person can trade as a deposit. And if the seller isn't able to fulfil the buy order in a specified time he is charged a 5% fine (just giving a random number here).
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 05:27:43 PM

Few questions:
Say I deposit 10 BTC with you guys. I am now waiting to sell 10 BTC to a buyer. so I actually have 20 btc in m hand. I find a buyer after 2 days. I fund the escrow with 10 new BTC and the deal is done.

Now in say 10 days BTC drops down 30% in value and I want to get my BTC out. Do you guys close the account quick and give the 10 BTC back if the seller wants to? How quick can you guys do this?

How about you guys take USD in reserve instead of BTC? I understand this doesn't fulfil the requirement of escrow. In that case maybe you only keep say 10% of the actual BTC a person can trade as a deposit. And if the seller isn't able to fulfil the buy order in a specified time he is charged a 5% fine (just giving a random number here).

1)Anytime you escrow your bitcoin, you can ask for it back with a 1% fee. The BTC cannot be returned though until the end of a day if there are outstanding quotes. Yet if there are no quotes on your escrowed BTC, and you request to have it returned immediately. No delays.

2)It just cannot happen that way for many different reasons. The way things are set up now are great, and they are going to stay this way. I am flexible, but it would have to be a benefit to the overall business to change, and what you suggested, wouldn't be in the best interest of the business as a whole.

▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
LeslieDilley

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 11:08:20 PM

You should never guarantee profits, regardless of the venture.

Arbitrage plays are fairly attractive when it comes to BTC & other cryptocurrencies, but bank-roll size is going to be what determines profitability.

-Johnny
www.americandatafarms.com
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 02:59:20 PM

Qualifications to apply for this arbitrage opportunity:

-Must have either a Bitstamp or BTC-e trading account.
-Must have a bank account.
I have both. What exactly do I have to do to get "guaranteed profits"?

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 03:04:04 PM

Qualifications to apply for this arbitrage opportunity:

-Must have either a Bitstamp or BTC-e trading account.
-Must have a bank account.
I have both. What exactly do I have to do to get "guaranteed profits"?

Great. If you have an account at either Bitstamp, or BTC-e, as well as a bank account at a major bank such as Bank of America, Wells Fargo, SunTrust etc then you are in business.

Contact Dan at the Bitcoin-Brokers help desk to get set up.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
johnblaze

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 04:29:51 AM

I admit when I am wrong. In this case, I was wrong. I had my fingers in my ears and was refusing to hear what needed to be heard.

awesome

very refreshing to see this on this forum. kudos
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 12:07:07 AM

Good news for whoever wants to make good money with Bitcoin-Brokers, there are more openings now available.

To qualify, you will need a funded account at Bitstamp and at least one major US bank account such as :

BOA
Wells Fargo
PNC
Citi
TD
Regions
US Bank

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
haro88

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:03:07 PM

Hi - i just want to say that i set up an account with Bitcoin-brokers and have been buying on the dips -I JUST BOUGHT @ 448.00! AWESOME!  Best price execution and making money on all trades thus far!  They are super fast, efficient and if you have any questions the help-desk is a real person and is there for you instantly - WELL DONE BITCOIN BROKERS! A++
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: