Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 1031 times)
idunets (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:06:43 PM

I bought the ins after listing on the exchange. I bought at a good price, I'm sure that in the next couple months the price will grow. It is possible that by the end of the year very serious growth will begin.

Yes, probably you're right! maybe all tokens/altcois was dropped just after the release on exchanges this month... and INS is the project that can make 15$ in some months... I know many people that bought some days ago! it's a black friday if you have assets to invest  Cheesy
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:30:33 PM

I bought the ins after listing on the exchange. I bought at a good price, I'm sure that in the next couple months the price will grow. It is possible that by the end of the year very serious growth will begin.

Yes, probably you're right! maybe all tokens/altcois was dropped just after the release on exchanges this month... and INS is the project that can make 15$ in some months... I know many people that bought some days ago! it's a black friday if you have assets to invest  Cheesy

yeah , i aggree with you guys ,
but i think the best time for buying after bounty distribution i guess
i hear bounty will distributed .
just waiting for a next couple week
about project, we know in 4-5 month will be growth,including benefit program.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:54:28 AM

I've already taken a position, so the dip hurts me a bit, but there would be a great buying opportunity if INS stock dips a bit more. It's rather close to dropping below ICO price. I'll be looking to fill my bags if that happens.

idunets (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:10:03 PM

I've already taken a position, so the dip hurts me a bit, but there would be a great buying opportunity if INS stock dips a bit more. It's rather close to dropping below ICO price. I'll be looking to fill my bags if that happens.

well... it can happen right now... the market now is oversold and soon all bounties will start to drop it more so it's our opportuny to get many INS tokens very cheap!  Grin
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:28:06 PM

Ins has a good project and a potential to grow big before the year ends. Soon its price will rise to  as much as $15-$20. INS management is great and investing with ins for long term would give us i believe a $50 by december 2018. I really hope it will give us much earnings. The development plans  of ins will make its price pumps.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:42:36 PM

This token is recently launched on Kucoin exchange. But need time to reap the good profit on your investment. This is the project which has adopted blockchain in grocery industry. Since, the grocery industry is the widely available in the world so the demand for this coin grow rapidly and you may get your 1000% return within a year.
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:47:37 PM

There are 60% of tokens which available for trading + first investors got 25% bonus. My prediction is that price will be dumped for forth at least.

idunets (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:55:47 PM

There are 60% of tokens which available for trading + first investors got 25% bonus. My prediction is that price will be dumped for forth at least.

maybe already was dropped...but I don't think it was related to first investors... probably it is all because of panic! market now is f**ked (sorry, no other words for that)  Cry
Kulllianll

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:52:32 AM

I bought the INS after the listing. At first the price grew well, but now it has fallen. I regret that I did not wait a bit, I have to buy it now to average the purchase price.
DikkieD

Merit: 22

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:58:07 PM

Missed the ICO by an inch, bought at ED immediately after they were launched there. The rest I bought on several occasions at Binance. I also bought at all time low. I now have a reasonable bag. I mean, I only invested after the important investments (VEN, ICX etc) were done. I have (a bit of) faith in the project. I hope they are able to grow fast enough, without becoming obsolete due to other/similar/better projects. In terms of token economics, INS should at least be above $10/$15 before the end of the year (pessimistic view), but I would sure hope it to rise a lot higher Smiley
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:05:52 PM

I am really impressed by INS's ability to quickly get listed on exchanges. Today they announced that they will be listed on Coinrail, Korea's biggest exchange. They've already been added to Binance, Kucoin, Cobinhood, and EtherDelta. If not for this current crash, we would probably be seeing some explosive gains.

mdenys

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:30:20 PM

Good time to buy some cheap INS tokens.Bounty hunters have received their rewards and most likely the majority will start dumping soon.I'm expecting INS price 1.5$  in short term.
zoiapisya

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:35:04 PM

I participated in the company's bounty and recently received my tokens, but I do not even have a thought to start selling these tokens. I will sell them only at $ 20 and above

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:01:56 PM

When this token got listed on couple of big exchanges the price was pumped to more than $10, at the moment price is very low, if you have some Ins tokens then no need to sell, wait for market to recover, im sure ins has a much better value than this.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
idunets (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:26:32 PM

I participated in the company's bounty and recently received my tokens, but I do not even have a thought to start selling these tokens. I will sell them only at $ 20 and above

I believe that 90% of bounty hunters are now educated... it's an opportunity, they just need to wait a bit, and then reinvest Smiley
Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:26:03 PM

With the volatility in the market and also the INS  is not in demand it would keep going down until the platform is launched and actual users starts using the token then the price goes up.

For now, there's nothing holding it up asides community sentiments which is not a strong foundation.

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:27:37 AM

I believe that 90% of bounty hunters are now educated... it's an opportunity, they just need to wait a bit, and then reinvest Smiley

Thats right.  I also participated in their bounty campaign and I know that there's a great future on this project with concept that they have. I have received my tokens and planning to hold until it rise up to my target price which is $40, I know it looks like impossible with the current price but for me it is possible in the next months.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:04:07 AM

well... it can happen right now... the market now is oversold and soon all bounties will start to drop it more so it's our opportuny to get many INS tokens very cheap!  Grin

Now it is undervalued because the market is in big correction and to those who has money this the right time to buy INS token because now it is at the ICO price.
jimbo2000

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:20:58 AM

Thats right.  I also participated in their bounty campaign and I know that there's a great future on this project with concept that they have. I have received my tokens and planning to hold until it rise up to my target price which is $40, I know it looks like impossible with the current price but for me it is possible in the next months.

Do not forget that the price was nearly half of your target already on the initial trading. When the ecosystem is actually in place then I think $40 is quite realistic, in fact we could see $100.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:29:02 PM

INS is one of best token on market. With full talented team and agrements with huge partners INS can reach easily $20. That will bring us about $560m which is not really big amount for market in future. So be patient and HODL your INS.

INS had a meeting in LONDON. i couldnt follow but INS gonna make new deals with some big companies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: