Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:24:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: alt. coins  (Read 466 times)
fredms (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:05:36 PM

Since Bitcoins are so expensive now, wondering what is the best alt. coins to invest for newbies
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RosemaryNarrative

Activity: 108
Merit: 11

Narrative is the new Content Economy

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:01:04 AM

One approach would be to go into the Announcements forum and start reading through some of the active ICOs. Most have detailed white papers and information in there, and on their websites, which you can use to judge whether you think they might be a good investment.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3837

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:29:26 AM

You can buy bitcoins in bits(0.00002BTC, etc). You don't actually have to buy one whole bitcoin.

What altcoin should you invest in? Go to https://coinmarketcap.com/ and do research on those coins, then YOU decide which ones are worth investing in.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Knightly

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:44:41 AM

You can buy bitcoins in bits(0.00002BTC, etc). You don't actually have to buy one whole bitcoin.

What altcoin should you invest in? Go to https://coinmarketcap.com/ and do research on those coins, then YOU decide which ones are worth investing in.

This guy sums it all up.
It's worth doing your own research and finding a coin that's solid. If you're after a longer-term investment, look at the solid projects that have history, a roadmap, and lots of support. Hedging your bets on ICOs can be dodgy, trust me I know. I invested in Electroneum...didn't turn out too well; bye investment.

Good luck out there.

-Knightly
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:49:12 AM

Bitcoin also good investment in this time. I think Ethereum is best altcoin in this moment because most upcoming ICO projects are Ethereum based.
evemms

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:20:30 AM

This guy sums it all up.
It's worth doing your own research and finding a coin that's solid. If you're after a longer-term investment, look at the solid projects that have history, a roadmap, and lots of support. Hedging your bets on ICOs can be dodgy, trust me I know. I invested in Electroneum...didn't turn out too well; bye investment.

Good luck out there.

-Knightly

The only thing you maybe forget to mention is to check out the altcoins section the forum, there is a discussion section and a speculation section which can be very useful, many questions have been asked and answered about which coins to invest in and how to pick the right ones etc.
SuckSeed

Activity: 343
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:53:29 AM

Sorry, Any trick or method how to research on that web ? or what should i research ?

ZCoinTalk

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:53:38 AM

You can always invest in Bitcoin, you don't have to buy a full bitcoin. A tenth / hundredth / thousandth is also fine.
Alternatively you can look into Litecoin, Monero, Elixir, to name a few.
chathura

Activity: 117

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:57:31 AM

If you want to buy altcoin. Firstly research and after buy altcoin.
CryptoJoHuN

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:58:46 AM

Since Bitcoins are so expensive now, wondering what is the best alt. coins to invest for newbies

Do you want to buy coin, which trading now or you interested in ICO?
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:10:00 AM

Bitcoin also good investment in this time. I think Ethereum is best altcoin in this moment because most upcoming ICO projects are Ethereum based.
Technology potential is so exciting and able to increase the value of Ethereum investment. Ethereum prices continue to increase along with increasing investor demand for this one crypto currency.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:10:37 AM

that is the silliest reason i have ever heard for wanting to invest in an altcoin!

bitcoin being "so expensive" is also a meaningless statement. expensive compared to what?!! i don't think you will ever come back and answer this since your account looks like a throwaway but it is a good thing to think about a little. "expensive" is more of a comparative thing. there is nothing to compare bitcoin to. it is unique in a sense.

and besides no other altcoin can ever have the performance of bitcoin. you can see there are a lot of altcoins nearly as old as bitcoin but none of them ever had such a rise. they all have had some small pumps which ended soon enough and they were back to low prices where they deserve to be.

Buying the dip...
edir_ruvall

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:11:20 AM

Now I suggest you to participate in the bounty - for example, E-Chat project provides more than 27 000 $ only for the YouTube contest. Their bounty thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2219278.0
Sissup99

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:29:41 AM

yes ,, now the price of bitcoin is very high. can certainly be one of the factors that can affect the existence of altcoin including price issues ..
but if you are going to invest in some altcoin ,, you can find it very easily.
so much for now new coins are popping up and have entered the list on various apps, just look at the coin market cap app, there are lots of coins and prices so you can monitor for yourself which coins are good for you to invest.
my advice, you can try to invest on altcoin VOLK ,. if you join today, you can make your life more fun to invest in VOLK.
good luck ..
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:59:40 AM

I know now bitcoin price is high, but we can choose another alt coins like bitcoin diamond, bitcoin cash, indahash, and many more.
They still launch, you can buy for invest from now. The price still can up again in next future.
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:06:45 AM

If you can't or do not want to invest in Bitcoin right now, then you can look at Ethereum, Ripple, IOTA or Stellar.

They are good coins to invest in and have potential for profit.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:22:10 PM

Investing in Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar or Neo will surely give profit, especially if you hodl. They are long term investments, and they have shown good potential in the last few weeks.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:31:10 PM

yes now the btc very high yes your wise action to invest in alt coin. there are some alt coins have solid.

i can recommended

WTC
LTC
POWR
BLUE

please do research before investing

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:00:16 PM

Right now, WTC is the best opportunity I think, It's most likely gonna double in Q1 2018 and maybe $15 by 10th dec.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:15:46 PM

There are so many altcoins now emerging in crypto market exchange it is really hard to pick up which one is have a potential. If you want to invest in long term just looked up the coin you invested just give time to investigate further their roadmap and white paper. But for me i picked those altcoins who are in the top 5 of cyrpto market exchange. It is surely more profitable if you invested.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: