Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:19:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For how long btc will remean leader in crypto  (Read 1259 times)
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:36:07 PM

In my opinion Bitcoin will still be top crypto in next 50 years despite many alt that exist now
And this is just still the beginning,little by little people got to know bitcoin and start investing,with that bitcoin will keep growing
Only time will tell for how long bitcoin will remain the number 1 cryptocurrency
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:38:39 PM

If we continue to have these fees and long transactions times, I think bitcoin wont stay #1 for long.
The more we used bitcoins, the more it would add traffic to the internet. As we observed the, numbers of transactions every minute in the blockchain is gradually increasing and that could the reason of delay. And we have nothing to do that because that is the reality, and also considering the stability of our internet connections which is also a factor that might affect the the transaction process. And I don't believe that this are the reason for bitcoin to be replaced by other coins.
Ryzalbpp

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:51:32 PM

I Think, Bitcoin very recommended
newfix

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:31:47 PM

Maybe forever, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, and today nothing can replace it, until bitcoin will fall in something, then will be replaced by another cryptocurrency, like Ethereum
But I do not think it will happen soon
Learn.It

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:54:08 PM

If we continue to have these fees and long transactions times, I think bitcoin wont stay #1 for long.

I've found myself questioning this exactly. It seems like people use other coins to actually spend, leaving bitcoin's use to a wealth storage tool. I think bitcoin will need some updates soon.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:06:14 PM

I've found myself questioning this exactly. It seems like people use other coins to actually spend, leaving bitcoin's use to a wealth storage tool. I think bitcoin will need some updates soon.

In my opinion i think bitcoin will remean a leader in a crypto 50 to 100 years that was my prediction base on the capasity of users enrolled. If somebody one of cryptos surpass bitcoin being bitcoin is slowing down to the last drop. Will thats the sign of bitcoin era has ended.
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:23:48 PM

From my views towards the bitcoin is that I think that bitcoin become remain in leader in cryptocurrency in the future all the time in all over world. I all over the cryptocurrency bitcoin become the topmost cryptocurrency by doing hard work and become very popular in all over the world . In past time bitcoin is the low down cryptocurrency but it attracted the people towards itself by providing work or job in the bitcoin bitcointalk and pay the payment of their work so by seeing the demand and hardworking of bitcoin people attract towards the bitcoin more.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:12:42 PM

Forever, bitcoin will prove that their company and management can be the number one company in field of cryptocurrency.
That’s why they improve their selves and innovate their performance to become successful and unstoppable from their journey.
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:20:53 PM

Bitcoin will reign supreme forever.  I think there will be other coins that will increase significantly in value but i doubt any of them will surpass Bitcoin.  Bitcoin is to cryptocurrency what the dollar is to world trade.  I do hope though that as Bitcoin continues to increase its value, it does take alts along with it as its getting increasingly difficult to buy into Bitcoin because of the price.

last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:04:36 PM

like my thread is saying i would like to know any opinions and assertions on durity of btc as leader in the land.
thank you

I think it might be the leader of the cryptomarket until the last Bitcoin is mined. Since its capitalization is only growing, and big players take part in the game, they will not let BTC falling. It will be constantly going up.
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:14:16 PM

I think it will remain the leader of all crypto for the long time.BTC is one of the greatest currency.  It has many investors. Oviously it is the leader of other currencies.

chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:25:34 PM

BTC will remain the top crypto till the regulatory authorities ban it or the volume starts decreasing , whatever happens. I see it will never be in the bottom list as long as buyers are there in the market.Moreover, there is less mini also happening as the supply was less and the same are being circulated , thats make it even more expensive. I would wait for major correction atleast 20-25% to take any buy positions.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
kaysersoze

Activity: 220

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:39:50 PM

Right now the bitcoin dominance is less than 48%, it was more than 57% a few days ago.
I dont know why it is really happening,anyway, bitcoin still has a veryyy high marketcap, and it means that the 48% of 400Billion dollars are not the same as 30Billion as it was a few months ago.
But yes, maybe bitcoin cash could be the next one who is going to have more than 15% of dominance,

ClarksonI

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:42:13 PM

in the current state of things I do not see any crypto exceed the bitcoin unfortunately, unless one finally finds a public utility and that bitcoin is only an investment
lucas.zimmer

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:48:18 PM

In my opinion Bitcoin will still be top crypto in next 50 years despite many alt that exist now
And this is just still the beginning,little by little people got to know bitcoin and start investing,with that bitcoin will keep growing
Only time will tell for how long bitcoin will remain the number 1 cryptocurrency

That is very bold expression. I cannot mention about any year number but that is for sure that btc will dominate the crypto currency market for very long time and most of the alt coins will just disappear.

ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:50:45 PM

Bitcoin started crypto currency market and for me I think as long as digital currencies continue to become part of our economy bitcoin will remain the leader even if there are lots of alts that will be intoduce they cannot replace what bitcoin has done in the history of cryptos besides I don't think there would be another coin that will appreciate as much as bitcoin does.
rx7yt

Activity: 170

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:12:47 PM

Bitcoin will be sticking around for a long time,
and yes bitcoin will always be the leader in my point of view.
Allot of new coins are releasing daily, but they are still not a competition for bitcoin.
Yep! Very true. According to me also Bitcoin is gonna maintain this superhero position for much long time because of many factors. This leading position is the legacy of its glorious past that has seen many wide fluctuations!
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:22:09 PM

As per me forever - the bitcoins will be leader of the cryptocurrencies. Currently, there is no such coin which could match the popularity of the bitcoins and i don't think in future also any coin will replace the bitcoins. To maintain the top position, bitcoins network needs to improve in order to complete the transactions faster.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
lotto-fan

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:27:18 PM

Bitcoin will remain forever the leader, there's no change or challenge to this because it is the 1st who invented the idea. rest can dream, but can never become the 1st.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:31:26 PM

like my thread is saying i would like to know any opinions and assertions on durity of btc as leader in the land.
thank you
I think about few years, maybe more. When people find out other cryptocurrencies and tokens exist - it will happen
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: