Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:23:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For how long btc will remean leader in crypto  (Read 1259 times)
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:50:17 AM

While Wall Street has their eyes on the btc there is nothing to worry about. However, BTC has to solve soon the problem of the exhaustion of its network and the high fees charged in the transactions. Moreover, the delay between its blocks is so high.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:58:08 AM

Changes are inevitable and the one whos on top will someday have to step down from its throne, bitcoin is no excuse to it, even though bitcoin has pioneered crypto currency it still has a lot of flaws in its system and other coins have better or at least a step forward ahead of bitcoin in the case of scalability.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:45:23 AM

like my thread is saying i would like to know any opinions and assertions on durity of btc as leader in the land.
thank you
This is difficult to know, some say bitcoin will not be on the top once something better comes along, but I've my doubts this is going to happen, bitcoin is too popular and if such a coin doesn't appear soon enough then things will become even harder for this theoretical coin, so it's likely bitcoin will remain at the top of the market for a long time.
Adv Tahmina

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:26:47 AM

In my opinion it will become the leader long time and long time.Bitcoin is the king and has the trust of people.It helps us because the transaction are fast and fast as well.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 05:26:53 AM

Nothing is forever but in my opinion Bitcoin will remain the leader of all cryptocurrencies for long time due to its huge community and billion dollars investments.But i think two or three more altcoins like Ethereum and Ripple will also include in this race. so lets see how Bitcoin remain the leader.

dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:27:54 AM

I believe it's quite a while to reign in all the crypto in light of the fact that bitcoin does not have an issue later on in light of the fact that it causes us on the grounds that the exchanges are quick and quick too, it's additionally somewhat of a bitcoin so it resembles another person does it's another activity so I think bitcoin is somewhat longer for individuals' lives. In different nations just bitcoin is denied so there's a boundary to bitcoin time on the planet.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:32:10 AM

as long as bitcoin still has a lot of trust from each user, and from the investor, then during that bitcoin will dream and survive on top.

triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:48:06 AM

Bitcoins is the leader of Crypto currency and It will be still till the world go to an end. MIning hardwares and investment in infrastructure surpass  all other coins and it will be very hard for any coin to gain such attention and invention like Bitcoins.
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:53:58 AM

I guess it will lead the first place forever, because I saw that bitcoin is popular by us and it is the most coins use by the people in making transactions and those altcoins makes bitcoins still strong because it support bitcoins because i've seen on the users of the altcoins that they are changing their altcoins into bitcoins because bitcoins is the most trusted coins and accepted by the most businesses.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:12:01 AM

I do not think of that, I think that people who do not do this I think, because they do not care about the development of bitcoin at the moment, so they lose a lot because they have not done that much. According to all our societies the development of bitcoin in the future is very promising to all those who do in a good way to get more profit, so bitcoin will be a good leader until now and beyond.
norman472

Activity: 284

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:47:06 AM

Bitcoin is the leader of the crypto and will remain a leader for a longer time , unless the whole government of the world agrees to banned Bitcoin.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!
swpqlhmgp

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:52:16 AM

I think it will still be for a long time, as it is first ancestor of crypto currency. Unless it is banned by governments from all over the world, i cannot see it falls from grace any time soon.
I also think the main reason is the pioneer of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first digital coin, so it is more attractive than any altcoin.

AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:55:21 AM

There is no yet reason for Bitcoin to go down because of how mainstream it starts to get now. Unless there will be another coin that will conquer the concepts of Bitcoin, not just conquer its price and long life. Its competitors and the government are one of the factors that can keep it from leading the cryptocurrencies. At government side, it is either banning the Bitcoin or regulating its price where it causes conflict for everyone earning at this coin.
dan01

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:58:02 AM

Until  today 1/2/2018 I guess:
https://coinmarketcap.com/coins/views/market-cap-by-total-supply/
I have a lot respect and appreciation for BTC but I hate their delay times and highly cost fee.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:01:56 AM

Bitcoin will be leader while something big revolutionary not come up on forked altcoins.
Something big, what accept all community and exchange their coins

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:57:59 AM

As long as Crypto survives, Bitcoin will remain the leader.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:23:30 AM

Well, I do hope it stays at the top for a long time. And by a long time, I mean 20+ more years. But as a skeptic, I don't think bitcoins won't be on top for so long. I am betting around yeat 5, etheriums will be trying to overtake bitcoins on the throne. Nevertheless, I never lost hope.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:34:19 AM

until something better comes along that introduces some real innovation that can eliminate the scaling issues that the current existing cryptocurrencies including bitcoin are facing. and by then it also has to be able to compete with bitcoin.

you see bitcoin is not just sitting idle without any improvements! in a year from now (2019) we will have mass adoption of Lightning Network and millions or even billions of transactions per second on the second layer, decentralized and trustless. it is not something you can compete with as an altocin.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:43:41 AM

Bitcoin will remain on top in crypto currency until many people are supporting and investing in this currency. And i think it will not replace by other coin because bitcoin has many uses and it is very useful aldo this is the first coin that we can used like cash we can spend all over the world.
antagonist

Activity: 211

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:46:15 AM

like my thread is saying i would like to know any opinions and assertions on durity of btc as leader in the land.
thank you

always bitcoin will be main dog in this place , you have seen it the market capture too big time and larger size than any other thing in this place
sorry , to me no possible for something to destroy bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: