Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:09:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin ? I dont care - I just wait 1-2 years !  (Read 950 times)
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:35:21 AM

I hope you have looked at the marketcap, otherwise your strategy could massively fail... like in many other cases...
Marketcap? Not really. I thi k he should have researched more and not just buy any coins and hope for the price to rise up which is very unsure. I have no idea what those coins are. There are a lot of promising coins there to hold for a long run especially now that altcoins are dumping.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:39:45 AM

I hope you have looked at the marketcap, otherwise your strategy could massively fail... like in many other cases...
The strategy "bought cheap and forgot for years" doesn't work so well anymore. Yes, many people won with that, but only in the case of BTC and ETH. Today it is really necessary to follow the maker and to surf it, you buy a coin then check for a rise then sell it, buy something new and so on. That is how modern traders get the success.
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:53:12 AM

Not a good investment at all since those coins easily can be disappeared and diversifying probably will cause your possible profit to fall.

5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 07:42:06 AM

Well there are cases where coins completely disappear from the market as if they never existed. i hope your investment is not done something like that becoz if thats the case, you my friend can absolutely forget about getting anything back..
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 07:56:04 AM

It is a good decision to wait for long term to grow your investment but go with good low priced stocks such as Verge, DGB, Sia coin, Deeponion and ripple. These coins have good chances of a big rise as these coins are staying at these prices from long.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Gloria_16

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:05:49 AM

Earlier it was possible to invest money in any cheap coin and get profit from its growth, but now there are coins that do not grow at all, so before investing money, you need to analyze everything.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:11:41 AM

if you say that you can wait for 1 2 years, any coin in top #10 @ coinmarketcap will give you good profit. Also etc, waves, nxt, decred are good projects for long term. There are so many options if you accept to wait for years.

turn the page
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:14:10 AM

It's actually a good marketing strategy to invest in penny stocks but have you researched on the coins you invested before putting your money into it because who knows some of those coins are worth nothing in 1-2 years, that's one of the things you need to consider before putting your money in these coins. I did the same too but did some research on the coins I've invested too and hold it for around 1-2 years.
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:59:45 AM

If you have a large capital invest in Bitcoin, if you have less and feel you cannot invest in that, then look at coins like Ethereum, Ripple, IOTA or Stellar.

These are long term investments and have potential to give good profit too.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:05:44 AM

I do not think that you can just take and invest in the first available crypto currency. In this case you can lose all the money. Before investing, you need to probe the ground, learn more about the project, in which you are going to invest. Of course, for 2 years the currency can grow sharply, as it is now happening with many Altcoins. But it also happens that the project simply disappears. So it's better to be safe before investing.
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:09:46 AM

SunContract.

Its closest competitor is Power Ledger.

Power Ledger:
Price: $0.71/coin
Market Cap: $250.000.000
Total Supply: 1.000.000.000 coins

SunContract:
Price: $0.19/coin
Market Cap: $20.000.000
Total Supply: 122.707.503 coins

Power Ledger is Australia based, SunContract is EU based. The difference in price is that Power Ledger got government contract in Australia. But it's just a matter of time for SunContract since EU has higher demand for clean energy and is richer than Australia. The team is hard working.
SunContract has grown a lot in the past 2 weeks. But look at the total supply between these two coins and the market cap. There's still a huge potential here. SunContract market cap is less than 1/10th of Power Ledger while having a bit more than 1/10th of Power Ledger's coin supply. You do the math.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:47:30 AM

If you want to invest for long term like 1-2 years time frame so i will suggest go for good altcoin which have good future or just but bitcoin because its very risky to buy penny coins for long term, its ok to buy this penny for very short term. I will prefer Ether, Neo, Ripple, Dash. And invest your capital in all different coins not in just one coin and also invest 25-30% of your capital in Bitcoin,because bitcoin is ever green coin, its the mother of all currency.

md.falkone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:07:49 AM

If to invest on such amount of time that can be earned not badly, I can advise you such coins as Stratis, Iota, they will bring you good money
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:04:17 AM

Well, if you take penny stocks (I mean real stocks, not the crypto coins) then it is one of the most risky types of investments. You shouldn't wait for so long tobe sure about the situation. Most of the already existed shitcoins that are dead now won't survive the hext 6 month or maybe a year. Imho nothing will ressurect them  and devs will have to drop the project.
I hope you have a good salary and it was not your last 1k Smiley

Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 11:47:03 AM

Well, I don't care if Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Dash, NEO, Monero and other top 20 Altcoins for my long term investments.
Good ICOs are presently difficult to spot so the proven top coins are my best choice.

Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 11:48:48 AM

You take 5000 dollars. Then it is divided into 10 parts. 500 dollars per share. Buy all 10-20 of the money and look at it for five years. You're in a million.

That is indeed a good portfolio and Bitcoin although it's already expensive but it'll give you not profits than buying hundreds or thousands of tokens that isn't able to rise up for the long time.

Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 11:53:55 AM

If to invest on such amount of time that can be earned not badly, I can advise you such coins as Stratis, Iota, they will bring you good money

Looking good ICOs and spotting fake one is difficult if you don't know how to research. But God ICOs are more popular today and even in Facebook you can see ICOs and new Cryptocurrencies that are already gained large amount of investments like top Altcoins, Stratis and iota for example. These Cryptocurrencies are proven popular in multi media ads.

Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 11:59:23 AM

If you have a large capital invest in Bitcoin, if you have less and feel you cannot invest in that, then look at coins like Ethereum, Ripple, IOTA or Stellar.
These are long term investments and have potential to give good profit too.

I agree, investing in ICOs and Cryptocurrencies is all depends on the capital value you are having. If you're wise enough, you can divide the figures into each ICO. Splitting funds for investment is a clever idea if ever some ICOs will dropped or vanished still you have more backups.

grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:00:47 PM

Hello Guys,

i am new on this forum, but I have to share this with you.
Did you notice @Viberate platform for live music industrie?
They started to reward loyal members with 5000 VIB tokens daily in return for promoting them, adding venues, artists and so on.
For more detail you can register on their site and start earning some money:

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Good luck.
Block Chainy

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:20:54 PM

Last week I invested around 1000US$ in pennystocks - yes those coins worth nothing at all today.
I opened up an account at hitBTC.com because a huge amount of pennystocks is listed there.
Then I switched to show me the cheapest coins and just bougt bewtween 2000 and 500.000 each - noch I got a portfolio of 20 pennystocks.
I made a portfolio on https://www.cryptocompare.com and added them all - and now I just look that up from time to time to see if one of my "pennys" becomes a "Dollar" or more.
That way I guess just waiting for 1-2 years will surly get my invest back but hopefully gives me some wealth ...

Might as well have put that $1000,- into the Bitconnect lending program..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: