Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:04:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo December moon  (Read 1076 times)
jack19123 (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:47:04 AM

Neo moon?

https://imgur.com/a/jYCLy

._________.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:51:34 AM

Yes, NEO is primed to rise big. Whether it happens in December or January
is immaterial. Just HODL it.
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:32:41 AM

surely conferences give some to moves to altcoins but can't help for mooning Smiley Neo price will rise on dollar based but not on btc . Cuz btc is stilling rising and can hit 15k soon so no one want to lose their btc this time. Neo gives Gas so people want to have Neo but this can't help Neo to mooning too. For moon Neo need develepors and Icos based Neo.

Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:47:55 AM

I don't think in this December but neo will be moon long term.
timikulit

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:09:37 AM

Nice updates. too many activities. this NEO has a lot of potential and its movement is surely going up. and besides holding NEO accumulates GAS which gives us extra profit

kim-yon

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:57:10 AM

I bought me some NEO. The month of December to pass by very quickly NEO . If China' s needs a lot of work ETH if you would like to have .
pikatju

Activity: 336

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:49:15 AM

I hope so but I am not so confident.

hateplesent

Activity: 82
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:04:41 PM

it is increasing and may break 50$ in future but i think only pump and will crash fast so temp moon 
Moon ??
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:45:41 PM

After being added to coinrail there will be another pump, not to the moon but perhaps enough to set a new floor. This is one of the safer investments so always good to hold some NEO in your portfolio. You never know when it is going to launch, last time it happened really quickly!

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
texasman86

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:51:35 PM

I just unloaded all my NEO that I bought at 6 and sold at low 40s last night. I was tired of complacency. In my opinion, there is still risk from China. NEO does not have any promising ICOs, nor has it ever. With that, I'm not really sure the utility of NEO. I got very tired of waiting for convention, conference, meeting, hack-a-than, etc etc etc with nothing meaningful created or produced. I think my money was better at ARK and KNC, so made the switch.
lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:53:48 PM

I have held NEO for some time now and believe it has a great future. I hope NEO has a nice rise in December, but it won't disappoint me if it takes a bit longer before we arrive at the surface of the moon. It will happen eventually.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
LegionCoin

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:13:19 PM

neo is etherum of CHina
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:54:40 PM

I believe in good news and I am waiting. If I do not, I will continue to accumulate gall bladder.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:36:39 PM

It was $0,30 when it got released, i dont know how it can be more than fourty bucks right now, it is insane.

I don't think so, neo has already mooned too many times it's time for a new coin

but there are a lot of people who are still believing in this coin, and that is the only reason of why it is still going up. There were a lot of lies about neo, they said that china was going to announce that neo was going to be their oficial crypto, and this was a big fake notice.
Then all the chineses said that it was going to be the new ethereum, it was fake, it went up, but it suddenly dropped.

i dont know how anyone can still believe in neo.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Mihaluch

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:08:14 PM

no difference when there is a moon, whether in a month or two months later! money loves the patient! 2018 will be the moon for NEO
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:12:35 PM

NEO is trying to break above $40 for last few days. It will have a big rise
in 2018 when it gets going.
davecrypto

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:14:07 PM

Many people also talked about ETH will never go above 50USD  Grin

...same thing with NEO, there is in fact a lot of potential to it.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:58:37 AM

It has been a bit quite around NEO lately is my impression. However I think that neo can break the $50 mark by the end of 2017. But I dont see it mooning further this year. But next year there will surely be also a time for NEO to moon!
LegionCoin

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:34:54 AM

still moon? i dont see anything
Davido93

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:49:16 AM

Neo is one of best coins in 2017. January 1st price was about 0.12$ . It increased more then x250 times!  Its a GOLD NUGGET.  It wont stop, we will see next one xxx$ coin !

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: