Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:52:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex is better?  (Read 2508 times)
alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:04:52 AM

Yes in terms of interfaces for users and all, Bittrex is better for poloniex. It is easier for you to navigate and design bittrex easier on the eyes. Apart from this the response time and speed of trade execution is no different, maybe poloniex is better in this regard. Personally I like Bitfinex. That gets more coin support, less cost and lots of advanced options. I'm sure it's not available for the US.
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:47:45 AM

I have been using poloniex and bittrex for almost 6 months for me this exchanger is the best exchanger ever because it is friendly user and has a fastest transaction
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:15:58 AM

Been on poloniex for 6mos.. but someone told me that Bittrex is better
I am thinking if I transfer my funds to Bittrex ..
One year I'm using Bittrex, another trading I have not been using, but Bittrex is good for trading, because the process is very easy, the other trading site has a delay in its behavior, the better it is in bittrex.
HiBCDirect

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:33:00 AM

Bittrex is nice. Never had any problem
Polonex and Binance are of the same quality, just a matter of taste
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:07:06 AM

Yes in terms of interfaces for users and all, Bittrex is better for poloniex. It is easier for you to navigate and design bittrex easier on the eyes. Apart from this the response time and speed of trade execution is no different, maybe poloniex is better in this regard. Personally I like Bitfinex. That gets more coin support, less cost and lots of advanced options. I'm sure it's not available for the US.
If you want to use the exchange with a very good quality then bittrex is a top choice, in addition we will get a user friendly view so we can easily do the action buy and sell. Comfort and security in my opinion is very important. And it's all on the exchange Bittrex, I have not seen it on other exchange. therefore I think currently Bittrex remains the top choice for traders and this is the best !!
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:47:58 AM

I use Bittrex. I like the interface. There are a lot of tokens and coins on the stock exchange. Good daily trading volumes. Trade is very active. Customer support works well.

And bittrex is the most user friendly especially for beginners with their easy interface that everyone can get along. But what I dislike in bittrex is when they hold my account without even giving futher notice and in the end I had hard time to withdraw my funds. Now, I'm using binance fulll time.

karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:05:44 AM

Bittrex and Poloniex is the biggest exchange last year but now replace already by others new exchange like Binance, Okex, Kucoin, gate.io etc because these new exchange listed many new potential coins. Bittrex and poloniex should do the samething like these new exchange to increase amount of member and to maximize their service.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
aiviaa485

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:14:25 AM

I chose Bittrex, Binance for trading.

than I chose to trade in Poloniex, I'd rather trade in Kucoin.

Poloniex used to be good, but now a lot of bugs and a little volume of BTC is outstanding.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:53:16 AM

Trading volume of Bittrex now deceased, this is because they does not listed coins that has better potential. They also delisted many coins and many trader feel not confident with that.  And many trader was move to others exchange like Binance,  Okex,  and Huobi. Actually Bittrex and Poloniex is number 1 exchange in 2015 but now replaced by Asian exchange because Asian exchange given better service.

ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:56:22 AM

Everyone has their own experience with these exchanges.I have been in Bittrex and Bitfinex. Bittrex is good for beginners as its much user friendly and simple to use if you know the trading basics. But their fees are high compared to the other and from what I have seen you cannot edit the fee.
Briella18

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:14:12 AM

bittrex was good mostly in holding bitcoins, trading and investing. The interface and its being user friendly is was also good, their security was also good to us such as traders and investors! but the problem is when you are submitting filing a request, asking a question or opening a ticket for your question they are too long to take response.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:31:10 PM

both are equally good in everything I think that distinguishes only 1 ie price movements in poloniex faster than in bittrex that's all in my opinion
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:42:46 PM

Although Poloniex is still a good site, Bittrex is way better than Poloniex after the incident that happen last year. And I had some minor difficulties in my Poloniex account as well that was why I also transferred to Bittrex that time and also tried Hitbtc this year.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:28:26 PM

Both are good.  I've been using poloniex and it it is simple and very easy to understand.  I suggest as beginners,  poloniex is much better.  But,  we do have our different options of course.

richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:31:24 AM

I hasbeen use both exchange, both is good exchange. But they are not so good in customer support because those exchange usually reply in a few week. Now Bittrex and Poloniex become under 20 top exchange based on daily volume, because now others exchange like Binance, Okex, Huobi offer better service , and these Asian exchange listed many potential coins so many trader move to use them.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
CryptoVal13

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:10:42 AM

Any exchange should be easy in studying and have quick feedback from the support staff,I see many beginners don't know what to use.I like Kucoin and recently I also discovered LCS (localcoinswap) and I think it is a cool platform as well!

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:44:45 PM

both are equally good in everything I think that distinguishes only 1 ie price movements in poloniex faster than in bittrex that's all in my opinion
All those who are dealing in the world of the crypto currencies must be very aware of the fact that any of the trading exchange is quite important as it helps you to buy or sell the coins which you have in your wallet. Amongst all the trading exchanges which are there, I think of bittrex as the most suitable option as this is the trading exchange which is most secure and that is being used by so many of the investors.
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:49:58 PM

Bittrex has low volume but still good and trusted and much better than poloniex.  Now a days binance houbi and okex are good due to high volume and advance features.
Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:10:22 PM

Yup, bittrex is better although they are not really fame to the investors to use as an investments or what; they are still profitable to every investor in this business and industry but not same range of the amount of others company that they have.
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:17:57 PM

Yup, bittrex is better although they are not really fame to the investors to use as an investments or what; they are still profitable to every investor in this business and industry but not same range of the amount of others company that they have.
Even bitterx are not totally well known we all know the ability of this currency that it is some of the potential coin thatbwe can actually encouter and see in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: