Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:05:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚧[SERVICE] Promotional Campaign Management [ Signature/Bounty/Contests ]  (Read 50672 times)
julerz12 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2020, 03:27:35 PM

The most important thing I like in your bounty management is Bounty escrow. You are the only manager I know who sent bounty payment by himself in due time. So I like your bounty management. Recently I participate in your Geoma Dao project. I want to participate all of your campaign. Good luck.
Good to know that someone appreciates my efforts. Grin
Escrow is always good for both parties, Wether it was through the bounty manager or a 3rd party escrow service provider;
With escrow, bounty hunters get assurance that payments are secured while the project team, on the other hand, receives more positive feedback from the community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2020, 04:12:10 PM

The most important thing I like in your bounty management is Bounty escrow. You are the only manager I know who sent bounty payment by himself in due time. So I like your bounty management. Recently I participate in your Geoma Dao project. I want to participate all of your campaign. Good luck.
Good to know that someone appreciates my efforts. Grin
Escrow is always good for both parties, Wether it was through the bounty manager or a 3rd party escrow service provider;
With escrow, bounty hunters get assurance that payments are secured while the project team, on the other hand, receives more positive feedback from the community.

In fact, I also saw a few threads in altcoin discussion about your manager, like the community is happy that the bounty that is managed by you is also good, even the scamer can't participate in your campaign, there must be some application forms filled in correctly, I'm sure it can minimize existing scamer.

And escrow is the best way to entrust all your communities.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
julerz12 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2020, 10:41:05 AM

In fact, I also saw a few threads in altcoin discussion about your manager, like the community is happy that the bounty that is managed by you is also good, even the scamer can't participate in your campaign, there must be some application forms filled in correctly, I'm sure it can minimize existing scamer.

And escrow is the best way to entrust all your communities.
Yep, I just saw that thread now and I'm glad they liked the idea of having a questionnaire for the bounty campaign.
As I mentioned on that thread, the idea was pitched to me by the project team and since I see the positive effects it gives, I implemented them.  Grin
Still, not everyone was happy with it. I still see some bounty hunters complaining about it.
I guess they are just too lazy to answer such simple questionnaire and their laziness outweighs their need to join the campaign. LMAO  Cheesy

julerz12 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 02:27:13 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2020, 02:50:23 AM by julerz12
Merited by kotajikikox (1)

To those who are interested on joining a signature campaign, here, join this, (it's for a good cause)

[Bruno's Final Exit Scam Signature Campaign]

Note: I do not manage such campaign. I'm just helping to spread the info.

ZaraCB

Activity: 333
Merit: 105

www.cd3d.app

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 11:56:48 AM

Hello, how are you. I hope you are well. I like your bounty management service very much especially your bounty escrow service. Any news about upcoming bounty.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 12:02:44 PM

To those who are interested on joining a signature campaign, here, join this, (it's for a good cause)

[Bruno's Final Exit Scam Signature Campaign]

Note: I do not manage such campaign. I'm just helping to spread the info.
You really have a Good Heart kabayan,thats why i respect you the way you manage your campaign and how you handle Participants in Good direction.

Hope Blessings come to your way Today and in future,Mabuhay ka and Stay Safe and Healthy .

julerz12 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 12:54:14 PM

Hello, how are you. I hope you are well. I like your bounty management service very much especially your bounty escrow service. Any news about upcoming bounty.
Thanks, I'm doing good but, unfortunately, I have no new campaign.
It isn't easy getting a new campaign to manage nowadays.
Aside from tough competition; companies/startups are not keen on running a bounty campaign these days which probably has something to do with the current Covid-19 pandemic problems we are all facing.

You really have a Good Heart kabayan,thats why i respect you the way you manage your campaign and how you handle Participants in Good direction.

Hope Blessings come to your way Today and in future,Mabuhay ka and Stay Safe and Healthy .
Thanks.
Those who have should share. Any act of kindness no matter how small is important to those people who are in need.  Wink

Stay safe as well kabayan.  #teambahay  Cheesy

julerz12 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2020, 03:13:56 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2020, 03:01:48 PM by julerz12

BTCitcointalk Charity Program Signature Campaign
(This signature campaign is run and funded by me to support the various charity programs held within this forum. Visit it [HERE])

metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 04:54:16 AM

Still your remember with your last manage campaign? I am very disappointed how come you promote as bounty manager some coin without running ICO, IEO or flash sale to public, until one month after your last bounty project still not have clearly information when listed on exchange market and how long their coin will get ready to IEO project or not.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 06:48:18 AM
Merited by julerz12 (1)

Still your remember with your last manage campaign? I am very disappointed how come you promote as bounty manager some coin without running ICO, IEO or flash sale to public, until one month after your last bounty project still not have clearly information when listed on exchange market and how long their coin will get ready to IEO project or not.

Are you talking about DAO Geoma bounty campaign? How does bounty managers work is connected with project being listed? In the bounty topic there was not a single word about manager being responsible about listing. And hunters joined this campaign with their own will.

The manager did all his work. Select participants, fill the spreadsheet, kick scammers, answered bounty related question in telegram chat, distributed bounty rewards in the amount he was able to do. Yes, there are small issues with bounty distribution, but it is DAO Geoma who have trouble due to covid-19 and lockdown and cant resolve them.

If you have question about listing - ask them directly on https://t.me/geomachat.

P.S. you've received your signature campaign reward, why be disappointed with managers work ?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
julerz12 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2020, 09:45:40 AM

I am very disappointed how come you promote as bounty manager some coin without running ICO, IEO or flash sale to public,
Are you saying that I should only promote or manage a project's bounty campaign that has an ICO/IEO?  Cheesy
until one month after your last bounty project still not have clearly information when listed on exchange market and how long their coin will get ready to IEO project or not.
I'm sorry if you are disappointed. But, you should also understand that the failure of that project to reach their stated goals/obligations to everyone is out of my control.
Whatever move and decision the GMD team makes is only up to them. I can't do anything about it.
Sure I can always push and ask them from time to time (which believe me, I'm doing that [since they still owe me my 3-week management fee]), but other than that, not much I can do.
You as the participant should realize that I am not part of their team. I only manage their bounty campaign and did everything I can to run it smoothly and as much as possible, without any cheaters/farmers.
Just as what bakasabo said, if you have inquiries about them, you should ask on their main telegram group [HERE] or on their announcement thread [HERE].

Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2020, 07:02:53 AM
Merited by julerz12 (1)

Ever Since I Participated In bounty Managed By @Julerz  J Castillo, I testified How Smoothly The Bounty Was,  Everybody Gets Rewards From Your Bounty Programs, could mention project You Managed that Paid Me At The End Of The Day,  Curio invest, Coincompany paid in etherum And Many More.

I Recommend Every Company To Accept You In Managing Their Marketing Campaigns, You Are Most Trusted,  Reliable And Strict When Managing Thereby Directing Participants From Becoming SpamLords.
Justin999

Activity: 370
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 07:26:00 AM
Merited by julerz12 (1)

I'm just surprise seeing that how much campaign you have already managed!!  Shocked
I've visited all of those and found no complain against you. Rather there are lots of positive review in your account.
That proves that You are really a great manager, and deserver more campaign for management in future

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
julerz12 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2020, 10:12:29 AM
Merited by Justin999 (1)

I'm just surprise seeing that how much campaign you have already managed!!  Shocked
I've visited all of those and found no complain against you. Rather there are lots of positive review in your account.
That proves that You are really a great manager, and deserver more campaign for management in future
Thanks.  Grin I'm not gonna lie, I've had bad bounties in the past as well. That was in the early days when the bounty campaign space is booming.
Luckily those who participated in the campaigns I manage understand the risks and know that it isn't always a 100% shot to the moon.
Recently, I require all the campaigns I manage to have full escrow of the bounty pool which gives assurance to all the participants.
I think that also the reason why I've had a hard time acquiring new campaigns. Most projects or startups that I've come in contact with are not so keen on having an escrow.  Cheesy

glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 03:28:54 PM

Nice to see that campaign managers are leading from the front in this difficult time of the pandemic. What a wonderful gesture by donating your fees and running the campaign to help to reach as many people as possible who requires help in this hour of crisis. Keep it up julerz12 and hope you get more power and work to do this in future as well.
Justin999

Activity: 370
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 11:21:42 AM

Thanks.  Grin I'm not gonna lie, I've had bad bounties in the past as well. That was in the early days when the bounty campaign space is booming.
Luckily those who participated in the campaigns I manage understand the risks and know that it isn't always a 100% shot to the moon.
Recently, I require all the campaigns I manage to have full escrow of the bounty pool which gives assurance to all the participants.
I think that also the reason why I've had a hard time acquiring new campaigns. Most projects or startups that I've come in contact with are not so keen on having an escrow.  Cheesy
Thanks for sharing those things amoung us.
Now I've no doubt you are man with a pure heart because everybody try to hide their fault, so that to prove them perfect. You could also pretending like them but didn't. Instead of that, you told everything honestly about youself that's really wondering. That is evidence enough to prove your honesty & how positive personality you have. Go ahead sir

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
julerz12 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2020, 11:39:09 AM

Nice to see that campaign managers are leading from the front in this difficult time of the pandemic. What a wonderful gesture by donating your fees and running the campaign to help to reach as many people as possible who requires help in this hour of crisis. Keep it up julerz12 and hope you get more power and work to do this in future as well.
Thanks for appreciating my little efforts.
I tried running a little signature campaign as well to help promote the 3 major charitable programs held here in this forum. [HERE]
Although it only runs for a week (lack of funding  Grin), I'd like to think it helped in generating more awareness about those charitable programs 'cause just one day after that siggy campaign ended, two of those charitable programs received 1 BTC donation each! [TX]  Wink
That's just my assumption though.  Cheesy

glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 03:23:08 PM
Merited by julerz12 (1)

Thanks for appreciating my little efforts.
I tried running a little signature campaign as well to help promote the 3 major charitable programs held here in this forum. [HERE]
Although it only runs for a week (lack of funding  Grin), I'd like to think it helped in generating more awareness about those charitable programs 'cause just one day after that siggy campaign ended, two of those charitable programs received 1 BTC donation each! [TX]  Wink
That's just my assumption though.  Cheesy

As it is said the goodness never dies just this step even if lasted for a week would have helped those charitable programs to raise the funds via your noble cause. This spirit itself of thinking to do something for greater good shows the character of a good human being. Just in case if you wish to or in coming time want to start this campaign back, I can help you with little for this brilliant cause of yours. Though, it may not be huge amount as such little contribution can be done from my side.

julerz12 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2020, 11:56:34 AM

[Bump]
Cooking something new.  Grin
New campaign will be up very soon.  Wink

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 12:05:05 PM

[Bump]
Cooking something new.  Grin
New campaign will be up very soon.  Wink
WOW !!! Its Great to See you Back kabayan..

Looking forward for New campaign coming from One of the finest and best manager in  Bitcointalk.org .I know many of your past campaign members are happy seeing you around again.

Cheers!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: