Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:13:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: As i told you ethereum fixed freaks WAVES is now on all time height  (Read 417 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:05:29 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 06:27:38 AM by KingScorpio

i all the time tried to explain in this forum and news boards for months!! about the indifference and the insignificance of the encription platforms (ethereum, neo, waves and others) in relation to the quality of the contracted encripted token,

people didnt listened, they were so broken to buy themselves established transaction token thinking thats a long term investment, but the reality will be that transaction token are just transaction token, and new platform blockchain encription services will arise, similar like notarification services today, that are many, and that have quality standards, to exist at all

these will then be measured on:

A: the quality of their encripton
B: their longterm security and stability
C: the transaction costs of those,

so you have to face the konsequenzes of the overvalued utility of currently: ethereum and also neo (which is regionalist supported)

new competitor platforms will then be used as encription services

as an example:

waves now on 7.04 USD

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/waves/

and it will continue to rise

till the value of waves transaction costs, stability and security is equal the value of those of ethereum and neo,

currently ethereum (i also think neo) is far overvalued, and waves is undervalued

you will all face the consequenzes for overvalueing ethereum it is as i said just a blockchain encription service, and it should therefore be threated as such not as more

regards

Scorpio

synapsisxxx

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:19:53 AM

I agree with everything you said,  but i dont feel ethereum is over valued. It had the advantage of being on of the better earlier players though and a lot has happened in the ethereum token space,  which will only increase.

I wish waves has a huge usage too in near future with more functional tokens, instead of the crap tokens that are there now. Its pretty new,  i feel pretty confident with waves if not outright bullish.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:22:25 AM

I agree with everything you said,  but i dont feel ethereum is over valued. It had the advantage of being on of the better earlier players though and a lot has happened in the ethereum token space,  which will only increase.

I wish waves has a huge usage too in near future with more functional tokens, instead of the crap tokens that are there now. Its pretty new,  i feel pretty confident with waves if not outright bullish.

for the value and utility of the encription services:

only:

A: the quality of their encripton
B: their longterm security and stability
C: the transaction costs of those

matter,

speculants overdriving the transaction costs will be punished, by the market.

ethereum is overvalued because the market is fixed on ethereum as an encription service currently. (also through media)

therefore i expect a correcture, when the media caused information inefficiency will continue to decrease

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 07:05:19 AM

there is actually a great new market for this,

someone could make a website, similar like coinmarketcap, for those blockchain encription/zertification services, that would have a lot of potential because it would be easy to see what is the efficiency and value of those plattforms

there directly the significant things about those platforms can be viewed in like stability, coding quality, and the transaction costs

also in a ranking

lots of potential for this

regards

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:24:40 AM

I agree with everything you said,  but i dont feel ethereum is over valued. It had the advantage of being on of the better earlier players though and a lot has happened in the ethereum token space,  which will only increase.
it only has the benefit of being over-hyped because it has Ethereum foundation behind it with lots of money at their disposal to throw at pumping it and advertising it even with bribes all over the internet. otherwise nothing about ethereum is better by any means.

I wish waves has a huge usage too in near future with more functional tokens, instead of the crap tokens that are there now. Its pretty new,  i feel pretty confident with waves if not outright bullish.
these other similar tokens which are smaller (in this case $7 versus $400) will rise up a lot more than the big ETH which is more of a bubble. those like waves still have a lot of room to enter a bubble phase which means their rise is much easier.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
nikisev

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Im the very decease you pretend to be

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:33:47 AM

I think there is only one value that is valued right now.
Ability to convert to Fiat.
Because of that ability BTC is 12K.
ETH is second best brand, recognized publicly.
We can see a rise to 5K for ETH very easy.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 07:57:10 AM

I think there is only one value that is valued right now.
Ability to convert to Fiat.
Because of that ability BTC is 12K.
ETH is second best brand, recognized publicly.
We can see a rise to 5K for ETH very easy.

thats  not true the market adapts, with information, if you would have worked by that logic, cryptoeconomics would have never evolved, people would have sticked with traditional stocks and certificates,

waves higher efficiency will in the end dominate ehtereums speculative bubble, because waves has a better utility better efficiency as an encription platform

you folks just buy ethereum because you get yourself accustomed to it or get blinded by the media attention, but you will not be able to talk away the inefficiency of it in the long term, speculants cause it themselves and overvalue it.

regards

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:24:52 AM

7.68 usd

nevertheless this is just the beginning of this market correcture, information inefficiency cant prevail long even if there is a lot of interest in maintaining it.

regards

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 05:54:15 PM

waves is now again arround its all time high and further grows it, i told you this coin will explode for good reasons, you have caused this yourself with that irrational ethereum fixation

lets see how many will bite themselves into their arse for missing this price explosion/market correcture

CryptoBagHolder

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:12:50 PM

2018 is going to be the year of the WAVES!!  I've been saying this for many months!! Grin
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:50:32 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 07:13:34 PM by KingScorpio

2018 is going to be the year of the WAVES!!  I've been saying this for many months!! Grin

currently waves rises even faster than bitcoin, today from 7 usd to over 8 usd people will all come to late for this and then be pissed off like always Grin

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 07:04:07 AM

waves market correcture continues now its close to 9 USD and people are all missing it

regards

Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:14:38 AM

For me, this information is interesting .... I did not view the waves as something possibly exceeding the expectation. I will take note of your statements, perhaps we need to take a closer look.
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:37:37 AM

When the graph value will began to rise people would start to notice it and will have confidence and considering it will become the next Altcoin to invest.
Waves performance this 3rd and 4th quarter is amazing and surely the team is doing well.
aliman00

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:44:16 AM

We are not missing out... Waves is not up on BTC ... If you are looking just at USD charts then yes it's up and a lot ... but if you look at BTC charts it's not... How do people buy Waves? Tongue BTC Tongue what do they sell into ?? BTC .... so really not missing out on anything yet Tongue

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:17:01 PM

I would not come to such conclusions so fast. Ethereum has more possibilities and advantages than any of the existing for today cryptocurrencies. Yes, now Waves is growing, but ups and downs happen with all alts.
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:25:20 PM

Why did you removed the yellow BTC line on your screenshot? Right now waves are (-10.74%) to bitcoin. It is a bit incorrect to compare cryptos to USD all the time.  Also on the full chart the green USD chart is much bigger because of the BTC increase.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: