Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:37:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best tip on saving money  (Read 7687 times)
zombie6

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:16:46 AM

It is necessary to distribute the budget in the spheres of life, part should go to the accumulation, exclude spontaneous purchases, because these are not necessary purchases! Always consider all your incidents and incomes and try to anaflyze them and adjust to your own preferences! Bencrolle managment  is a great thing for everyday life!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vastraint

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:19:00 AM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

I don't know any kind of tricks or techniques on how to save money effectively, for me as long as you are motivated to save you can save. Motivation always drive a person to be better on what he/she wanted to become. So maybe, if they can find their own motivation on what they really want to have or what they want to achieve, I guess they can save. There's always a reason behind someone's motivation, and it varies from person to person, so finding their own reason why they wanted to save would be the perfect solution. And remember that a person who wanted to save are the one's who can only save!

KrLos

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:25:42 AM

Saving money is not so difficult
Firstly, refuse to visit a cafe, just cook at home
Secondly, buy only what you really need. For example, chocolate, candy, cookies may be excluded from your food basket. By the way, this will also help you if you have problems with overweight
Thirdly, carry out a monthly spending report.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:30:50 AM

Financial planning is really one of the most effective ways to maximize your savings, it can also make you financially free. When it comes to spending what you earn there are really no tricks you need to spend wisely and try not to spend on worthless things. Another thing to point out to is there are no certain divisions or ratios for your money if you really know how plan and manage your money.
smailler

Activity: 38
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:42:55 AM

To save you can send them to banks that receive fixed interest monthly and do not take any risks or can turn them into bitcoin and take risks.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:46:01 AM

To save money, you should save some amount every payday. Put it on a bank (bankbook/pass book but not on atm because you will only be tempt to withdraw your money everytime you want to), or if you dont have an account, try to keep it on a well locked piggy bank. On that way, you will be able to budget your remaining money without spending your savings. Also try to cut some expenses. Like for example, buy only the things that you really need. Prioritize. Budget. Save.
Fulmand

Activity: 568

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:59:58 AM

To save money, you should save some amount every payday. Put it on a bank (bankbook/pass book but not on atm because you will only be tempt to withdraw your money everytime you want to), or if you dont have an account, try to keep it on a well locked piggy bank. On that way, you will be able to budget your remaining money without spending your savings. Also try to cut some expenses. Like for example, buy only the things that you really need. Prioritize. Budget. Save.

The best way on saving money os to buy bitcoin and then keep it for a long term investment. Better to put on saving when we compared on putting money in a banks which devalued over time. And of course manage your expenses because it always over expense more than your savings.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:07:54 PM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

Make a list on your expenses first and every time you are getting your paycheck don't just shop it out. And also don't buy any unnecessary things when you have money on your pocket. Also try to think about your future so that you can make your goal possible. Others doesn't want to save their money in the bank but it's still a good way for you to save money. Plan on all the things that you want to buy before spending.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:44:08 PM

How to save money effectively?

Forget you have it. If your monthly wage is 2.000 dollars (not bad, eh), then consider that you actually have.. what you need for your month. Let's say 1.500 dollars. You should cnsider and anticipate taxes.. So finally, you have 500 dollars that can be put on a saving account (or invested somewhere, why not), 300 of which that will have to be given back to the State.

If you consider you get less than what actually arrives on your account, it will be easy to make savings.

Then, if you consider which savings to make... The riskier, the more profitable but.. Well, try to remember the subprime crisis before investng in whatever financial product!

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:07:33 PM

Keep track of your expenses, be organize and gather all of your data. Through this, you will have an idea on how much do you really spend on food, rent, utilities, clothing, etc. After that, study carefully if you're spending just right on things that you need and limit your budget to your other expenses that isn't really necessary. Breaking down things will make an easy way for you to allocate your money. Now that you have a budget plan, make a room (allocation) to save money. If your salary isn't sufficient enough, my best advise for you is to cut your budget on things which is luxurious or unnecessary.
Opquar

Activity: 385

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:20:43 PM

Remember that you do not save money on sales; you only spend less. Make sure you only spend on necessities and you will have a lot of savings in no time.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:24:21 PM

How to save money effectively?

Forget you have it. If your monthly wage is 2.000 dollars (not bad, eh), then consider that you actually have.. what you need for your month. Let's say 1.500 dollars. You should cnsider and anticipate taxes.. So finally, you have 500 dollars that can be put on a saving account (or invested somewhere, why not), 300 of which that will have to be given back to the State.

If you consider you get less than what actually arrives on your account, it will be easy to make savings.

Then, if you consider which savings to make... The riskier, the more profitable but.. Well, try to remember the subprime crisis before investng in whatever financial product!
I agree...in my opinion the best way to save money is to invest some money in something profitable, it gives an opportunity to develop
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:28:54 PM

I usually make the financial planning and make estimate budget for one month, sort the priority of necessity. you must control your self when you use money, like that I can saving some money and it is work for me..
Esiunin

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:33:00 PM

The best way to save moneyBTC, I believe:

Never buy food when you are hungry! You with a hunger buy 2 times more than you can eat! Lips sealed

Just collecting money is very difficult. You need to understand where to invest them! Huh
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:40:20 PM

It is true with what you say though how much we earn a fixed income we will never feel enough if we are not good at managing our finances. nah question is how we can manage our finances so that we are not too extravagant in financial problems because the more we can not manage our finances then it will make our finances will be more uncontrolled. maybe I will advise you the first is you should be able to change your mindset because I think sometimes we spend our finances by buying things that are not really important and not too much we need and maybe it is one bad habit that we should leave .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Kawasanz

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:53:20 PM

The positive impact of credit card presence that does not need to bring a lot of money when shopping. However, the negative impact on the card owner is the debt accumulated due to uncontrolled usage. to be financially secure free from credit card virus, better do not put in the wallet and pay everything with cash.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:17:16 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 02:27:43 PM by Ararbermas

For me the best way to save money is bank . Just put the rest of your money on the bank and the rest of your money  try to invest or trade so that you can get some cash for your daily cost which is the profit you gained on it. Maybe that is the best way to save your money and  also to Keeo safe your saving in the bank. And also i suggest to manage you daily expenses prevent your self and dont spend to much.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:36:59 PM

Do not save what is left after spend, but spend what is left after saving, i bump on this quote a while ago and been trying to work on it, hope it helps you.

mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:55:32 PM

In order to save regularly try to do this formula,  net income - savings= expenses.  Get savings first and the rest for whatever needs from home.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:03:39 PM

For me the best way to save money is bank . Just put the rest of your money on the bank and the rest of your money  try to invest or trade so that you can get some cash for your daily cost which is the profit you gained on it. Maybe that is the best way to save your money and  also to Keeo safe your saving in the bank. And also i suggest to manage you daily expenses prevent your self and dont spend to much.
Just simply maximize your money, don't just save all in a bank or invest all in trading, you have to allot a certain percentage how many of it are you willing to engage in trading and what is your ideal money in your saving account, as per me, whenever I get my salary in my company I save first the 20% of it, 50% for our daily needs and 10% for investments 20% for our bills.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: