Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:20:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best tip on saving money  (Read 7687 times)
djablom1

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:46:07 AM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

I also put aside 20% of my daily jobs earning as saving. And then the what's left is I budget it. It has works wonder for me up to today. I'm glad that I'd listen to my parents early on regarding saving. You might try it if so see if it's fits you. Others do to the opposite, they do the budget first and the rest put into saving. I guess you have to try and experiment it yourself. And always ask yourself if you really need or just want it before spending your precious money.
I agree with your opinion the best tip to save some of our money we try tube and if we have more money we can also tube besides, we also have to manage our money, so we can save our money. how to finance finances how to make bookkeeping so we know spending every month we spend how much and our income we can also know. The rest if there is money left over that we have tried to collect. There also we should be able to refrain from buying something we do not need.

This is the best way to save. Set aside first 10%-20% of your salary or earnings before you spend it. This way, it will help you to budget what's left with your money. It is like, Save before spend. Some of us do spend before save. Most of the time if you spend first before you save, there's nothing left anymore.
I agree with you there are a lot of possibilities to save money:

1.Try not going out everyday.
2.Set aside some money when you get paid.
3.Give it to someone to save for you if you can't.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:53:10 AM

you can open up a bank account and store your money there where it is safe

That is right, the easiest one to follow. But in terms of digital currency, I think you cannot store or save them in a bank account or in a bank, still you can save them yourself but what is the best thing to save and avoid or keep yourself from using or spending it, I think if you will be setting a goal that is your dream, I think that will work.
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:56:07 AM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
I think the best way to save money is through discipline. Don't let temptation get your money just because you are attracted to something at a certain money. Always think forward on what may happe if ever you are going to waste all of your money right away. Be mindful on what's happening on your surrounding and spend your money only to the things that matter.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
ashcream

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:52:47 PM

The best tip to save your money is to know your priorities and have a clear mindset between the difference of what you need and what you want.
nonsonote

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:33:45 PM

Well maybe by putting apart some percentage of your monthly income. Avoid buying unnecessary things spend your money carefully. Put it in bank too and refrain yourself by withdrawing it. And i think it will help you too if you have a goal. You aren’t saving money for nothing, so think on why you want to save money. Think about your goal. It will push you to save more for sure
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:12:23 AM

The first word I want to recommend is to stop indulging yourself, stop buying things that are not worth the spirit but buy the essential things in your daily life. Not only that, i think you should make a plan such as what you will spend this week on and what you should not waste money on. it's really helpful.
That’s true, one should stop buying things that ain’t worth buying, only the essential things. It’s not quite easy, and sometimes you don’t even know when you spend much, that’s why it’s good to take records of your spending so you will be aware of how much you’ve spent so far. You should also make budgets, but not in a way it will lead to too much of expenses.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:03:09 PM

Save your money in banks .
I will never ever recommend you to save your money in bank because if you have saved your money in your national currency so it may be devalued if dollar getting rise in price so consequently you will face loss and even you keep save your money in dollar in the bank so it give a bit increase in price.

In this regard I will recommend you to save your amount in bitcoin because it can give you unbelievable earning as we are seeing that price of bitcoin going up much high even in a week period of time so why should we not prefer savings in bitcoin instead of banks.
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:09:18 AM

I keep a tab of all my expenditure, whether its money going out or money coming in. I do it through a mobile app, and it has made more aware of my spending habits and this has led me to cut down on spending in areas where it is not needed. This money then goes into my savings, and also to buy Btc.

eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:23:25 AM

in saving money, when i do profit i diveded it into four class. first is my savings and direct to bank, second class is our family budget, the third one is from utility bills and the last one is for goodtime. not even i have a budget on good time i am a selfish person. i do goodtime because a stressreliever.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
vincentyanx

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:42:02 AM

little tips for those of you who want to save the money you make, do not think the money is easy to get so you will spend the money you can casually, try to think that your money is full of effort and one key that will make you successful is to learn to control self by not buying unimportant worldly goods. I cam save 1k$/month from my earnings from youtube
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:58:07 AM

There are many ways to save money. Maybe you can alot a percentage of what you earn.  Also dont buy what you want,  just buy what you need. In that way you will aave money.

Yes it is a good idea differentiate your earning and split between savings and expenses every time it gives you a good savings for your earnings it makes you also more amount to save when comparing to normal time .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:14:32 AM

I try to save my money is to set aside your percentage you want to save in your allowance already and not to get it already unless you will needed it in emergency. Because if you have all your money in your wallet it can cost you and become bankrupt already. Split it already to you expenses and all your savings already that is the best idea and do not tempt yourself in something that is not important to your daily life, discipline is the best factor to save your money.

Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:45:43 AM

For me one of the best tips to save money is to spend it properly  buy things that is useful and prioritize to buy anything that benefits most and and open an account to save yuor extra money and in that way for me we can save money..
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:54:49 AM

The best thing to do to save money is not to buy something you do not use because it makes you spend money on stupid things. Think before you decide to buy anything.

Joy12345

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:59:33 AM

It is better to invest your money in bitcoin, becuase it is better than to save it. If you invest your money in bitcoin you have a profit.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:02:00 PM

You can find many ways to save your money but bank is safe for me.Every month if you deposit your money any trusted bank  you can get amount after the ended of year.Other wise you invest bitcoin and and get a profit from this but its risk .

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:02:44 PM

Best thing to do to save money is not to buy those stuffs that you just want. Instead, buy those stuffs that you need for your daily living. And have a list of those stuffs that you need to avoid over spending.
JacLuck

Activity: 104

Bitcoin|||Altscoin

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:41:32 PM

The best tip on saving money i can share is to have a list everything you just need for a certain week or days and what is not for expenditure must go to saving
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:26:26 PM

One of the tips on how to save money is to buy only the things you needed most do not spend your money for your luxurious life, make a list for the things you gonna buy to avoid over spending

Bitshake

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:29:06 PM

To save your earnings I suggest you to invest them. Every month invest at least 20% of your income: 50% in low risk investments and the other 50% crypto (crypto divided in 80% BTC and 20% in coins you believe most)
Never stop your monthly saving and don't cash back your money (if you are in BIG troubles you can). In years of saving you'll have a good amount!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: