Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:07:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best tip on saving money  (Read 7684 times)
fauzainferdy

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:45:14 PM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
actually it depends on ourselves each of us, whether we can save or not. I myself prefer to save money by calculating the amount of income and expenditure. so, it depends on ourselves as needed
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
charlystriker

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:50:40 PM

Best tip in saving money is never get bigger your expenses than your income. Plan all your needs  and make a list. Prioritize the things that is important and fit to your income. Make sure that you save 10% of your income monthly.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:12:23 AM

One of the best tip saving money I leaned is when you buy what you need  like a shampoo, soap and toothpaste is buy in bulks of them because stores gives so much discount if it's in large portion.
jc123

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:48:17 AM

Don't spend too much to the things that are not important.
NelJohn

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:02:49 AM

If me I prefer the best way to saving money is put on bank account this is the best way then start saving money if you have other way to earn some money then you should make it this strategy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄█████████
         ▄█████▀▀
        ████▀    ▄▄██████████▄▄            ▄█████  █████▄       ▄████████████▄   ██████████▄    ███  ▄██████████████▄ ███▄       ▄███
       ████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄         ██████▀   ▀█████     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀   ████  ▀██████████████▀ █████▄   ▄█████
      ████   ████▀           ▀████       ████▀        ▀████   ████          ████   ████       ████                     ▀█████▄█████▀  
      ███▌   ███▌             ▐███      ████                 ████            ████   ████     ████    ▄████████████▄      ▀███████▀    
███   ████   ████▄                      ████                 ████            ████    ████   ████     ▀████████████▀      ▄███████▄    
███    ████   ▀█████▄▄▄                  ████▄        ▄████   ████          ████      ████ ████                        ▄█████▀█████▄  
 ███    ████▄    ▀▀████                   ██████▄   ▄█████     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████        ███████       ▄█████████████████████▀   ▀█████
  ███    ▀█████▄▄                          ▀█████  █████▀       ▀████████████▀          █████        ▀███████████████████▀       ▀███
   ███▄    ▀▀█████████
    ▀███▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀████▄▄        
         ▀▀█████████
One Stop Trading Platform
|  Fast & Reliable  |  Real Time  |  Secure  |  Sharing Fees  |

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████   █████
██████   ██████   █████
██████   ██████   █████
██████[/color]
   CONTACT COVEX  
info@covex.io     Telegram
alexsamudra

Activity: 212

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:17:50 AM

it's hard to save money while I spend 50% of my money to achieve the level of satisfaction in my life. I keep the rest of it to live later if it is not working anymore, all that I do just for my old future. many who need money in this world, even some people spend his money 30% just to eat and day to day. I admire people like this, maybe I or you can learn something from them and apply their habits into our daily lives.
Rusia

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:21:55 AM

Make a plan in which only the most necessary things will be written and try to save on it. Well, it is natural to save on light, water, etc.
Lookjoz

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:27:00 AM

If for saving we have to specify each income or expenses, operational costs etc, so later to know the rest of the expenditure, and operational after that saved.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 11:56:26 AM

many who need money in this world, even some people spend his money 30% just to eat and day to day. I admire people like this, maybe I or you can learn something from them and apply their habits into our daily lives.

Applying someone's habit as your way of living is not going to mean you will succeed like him. Most of the people in the past save their money in form of gold but nowadays that kind of thing is just so feasible

Why would you save your money in form of gold when you know the exchange rate of gold will most likely going on sideways for years? Or even declining nowadays due to bitcoin being the new 'gold'

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:15:25 PM

Separate your money into two: one is for your savings or investment and the other is for you daily needs and bills.

Also, try to avoid overspending on unnecessary stuff because that might just come into waste. It's all in the mind and all about self-discipline. Good luck.

hydeevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:48:11 AM

To be honest, I gave my money to my parents and it is really satisfying every time I saw them happy because they will be able to but the things that they want. Another reason is that, I save my money in a bank to be able not to use it in useless things though sometimes it is very tempting. I have plan in the future and I’m doing everything to my parents, the reason why it’s easy for me to save my money.
I_Like_Dogs

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:10:17 AM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

Yes, of course, everytime that i earn some money, i just try to invest it or just try to hold it for some time. I am not talking only about cryptos, teh same applies to fiat money too, if you get paid, just save, or invest that money.

Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:05:36 AM

If we saving money and then we have an ATM card then all the money in the savings will run out because it does not increase in value, let alone the credit card offer is very massive and make us have to stand with the offer. this is what makes our saving becomes chaotic.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
chaa123

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:24:25 AM

One of my best practice in saving money is the traditional way of budgeting. I divide my overall spendings and then after distributing the alloted amount, the excess money won't be withdrawn from the savings. I only withdraw the overall total on my computed bills and charges until the next cut-off. My savings are always left safe inside my account until an emergency arises or a new playkit has opened a pre-order.
lalunalaguna

Activity: 127
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:28:11 AM

For me, the only thing that I do so that I can do save and obtain a large saving from the money I recently have, I do self-discipline because the simple way of disciplining yourself can already have a large impact in your life especially when you are into saving money. Lessening your daily expenses of temporary useful things and just focusing into those important things only will be a great help because expenditures will be limited into smaller quantities making you save more for your own sake.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:31:51 AM

Oh I am so good in saving money since I am a plain housewife for a long time. Everytime my husband hand me his salary in every 2 weeks what I always do is to check right away our pantry and refrigerator and list what is lack in our stocks. I don't usually buy unnecessary items and usually look for the cheapest but good quality items.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:41:58 AM

Don't spend too much to the things that are not important.
Yeah actually that's true, but of course we must also can be able adjusting to the circumstances and can controlling the selfish to buying something, or other things that only aiming just for fun only.

One thing, I think it's good.. if we can avoid a gambling and never to touching it until make a deposit and betting, which's now widespread and growing in various online gambling sites. That's could be directing to money that should be better for saving, but instead tempted by a gambling.
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:36:06 AM

If you like to save your money its better not to spend so much if its so expensive.. Be practical today, most we spend is so expensive. Save money in the bank, or invest it so you can get your profit daily. Invest in bitcoin..
I agree with that, its better to keep our bitcoin instead of spend money in not important things. Being wise is good, so that you can save more money. Keep it or the best is you invest, so that in the next days you can get good amount of profit. Because bitcoin is profitable. Before you spend think it of it if that is really you need or something it is important. Because savings is most important so that in the future we have to use for our retirement.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:37:14 PM

If we saving money and then we have an ATM card then all the money in the savings will run out because it does not increase in value, let alone the credit card offer is very massive and make us have to stand with the offer. this is what makes our saving becomes chaotic.
If you actually want to save your money, then the first thing which you need to do is to list down all your expenditures as well as your earnings. After that, look at all your expenditures and try to minimize them as much as possible. Try not to waste your money on any kind of useless things. Instead, save that money and it will definitely help you in having some good days in the future.
scaramanga1337

Activity: 280
Merit: 152

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:55:41 PM

best tip on saving money... dont spend the money on unnecessary things.... no one needs all that luxury staff....try to stay away from it......use your money for the important things in life......stay healthy, enjoy nature & life...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: