Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:25:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can a lesbian fall inlove with a guy?  (Read 1072 times)
knollenberg.matzat

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:39:50 PM

No, if shes a real lesbian... Now if shes bisexual, then you have a chance.

Right!! Lesbian are interested only in girls
nguyenngocson

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:57:24 PM

You see, I have a crush she is pretty and she talks like an angel. I did my best to improve myself so that I can approach her without any regrets. Then someone told me that she is a lesbian. At first I didn't believe it but as tha days passed I sadly confirmed that he is right. So my question is, by any chance can a lesbian fall in love with a guy? Thank you.
No !she is a lesbian . I think she will not love you, if you can make her love you, i think the magic will come to you .
levancov

Activity: 124
Merit: 26

Money will be useful if you know where to put it

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:17:13 PM

You see, I have a crush she is pretty and she talks like an angel. I did my best to improve myself so that I can approach her without any regrets. Then someone told me that she is a lesbian. At first I didn't believe it but as tha days passed I sadly confirmed that he is right. So my question is, by any chance can a lesbian fall in love with a guy? Thank you.
Every man should do four things in his life:
1. build a house
2. plant a tree
3. have a baby
4. remake a lesbian into a normal woman
So dare!
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:48:29 PM

everyting can be possible if the guy can make the lesbian really become a woman again.

BenjaminAppiah

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:22:40 PM

Well it depends on how charming the guy is.
s4m_keceng

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:09:34 PM

very difficult. because his soul is like the same sex.
zamorast3ph

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:15:23 PM

some of them have already happened until marriage
Marina Sokolova

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:19:26 PM

Oh sure . But you should tell her right away that you do not mind that she has "girlfriends"  Wink
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:50:35 PM

oh yeah i think so. it's possible for one person to be attracted to both the same as well as the opposite sex. well!! this is the world of humans for you..anything is possible
Tommy Egan

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:35:26 AM

Sure..theres nothing new under the sun.
chihun

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:25:48 AM

Yes of course lesbian is still  a girl  that will fall inlove with a guy.
chaka125

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:11:21 AM

there's nothing impossible with love. and i believe that there is a possibility that a lesbian can love a guy. love moves in mysterious ways..  Wink
ashabulsaja

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:25:33 AM

Of course! you can fall inlove with a guy  Shocked
Just try it! And you must find a good guy for you! dont find a gay, u can get hurt haha

GueCoy

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:28:16 AM

love knows no gender.
omegagold18

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:12:45 AM

Yes ofcourse, a lesbian are still a Lady. And in fact, I have friend with the same situation. She's became a lesbian and became a Lady again.  Grin Grin Grin
muhdede

Activity: 158

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:51:37 AM

maybe it all depends on the woman herself even though she is lesbian but if have found someone who can catch her attention and it is man maybe she might fall in love

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:55:57 PM

There are two kind of lesbians the first is those who strictly find woman and the other is open eithe for male or female they can love either of the two so for me you have a chance to take her heart as long as you are real and you can prove to her the love and affection you have so just consider the situation as a challenge on how deep is your love to her and if you can progress that feeling inside for her,
XarXymtroa

Activity: 153
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 05:39:10 PM

There are so many women in this world why must you choose the one who doesnt like men?
You wont be able to convince someone that already has their mind made up that they only want women.
Bitcoin Smith

Activity: 952
Merit: 309

HODL! Because it's unstoppable

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 07:03:37 PM

Lesbian means they feels girls are more attractive than boys and they want to sleep with only girls.If they see some guy as attractive then they might fall as well.

Humans mind are not stable though.

If you are a merit source feel free to visit Indian Board where currently there is no active merit sources available
Support Application for Merit Source - TheUltraElite
LMBDA

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 06:05:41 AM

Love is blind, so we don't actually care whatever the species the person we love or like. Genders are illusions to what you wanted to be labeled but it doesn't define whether you should fall in love in the same gender or not. 
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: