Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:24:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What the hell are Crypto kitties?  (Read 29791 times)
Joshua85

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:12:17 AM

It's so frustrating, I can't even use etherdelta wit 20gwei
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:30:37 AM

it is just a start. that is how ethereum should work, the Crypto Kitties is not doing anything wrong or out of the ordinary, it is actually using ethereum as everyone else i supposed to use it. the problem is that ethereum is not capable of handling this much usage despite all the things that you hear in the advertisements.

and i say it is just a start because people seem to have liked it and i saw yesterday that someone released some simple tutorial on how to make your own thing similar to this project. and soon there will be more of these and things will become even harder.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
dss1986

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:05:47 AM

This game is dumped eth price faster then btc pump.

Because in reality, ethereal is a shitty shit, albeit working. If such a crazy game attracted so much attention, now there will be so many similar toys that I'm afraid to even imagine. blockchain for the sake of seals, it sounds funny)
Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:09:45 AM

It's certainly affected ETH's price that's for sure. I am going to have a look at it later on if I can earn some ETH by stroking the pussies Smiley
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:13:54 AM

Its a game that the developers has released and it cost a lot of damage especially the ETH price and the transaction speed to eth networks.

hidecoin2016

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:16:19 AM

I think that this situation is good only for MINT tokens because their price grows with gas price growth Wink

Why not to do the same game with dogs?
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:17:42 AM

Set aside the impact on the ethereum network, I'm completely baffled by the prices those virtual kitties are traded. Unbelievable!

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:18:58 AM

This is really interesting and probably i am going to buy a kitty in few days. This is really funny and i love kitties.
Wait for me i am coming in Smiley
UAE Seasider

Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:19:27 AM

It seems to be the next upcoming FAD trend, but it is totally messing up the ETH network transactions for everyone else. If this continues or gets worse, how long before the sensible thing happens and they get kicked off the blockchain?

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
UAE Seasider

Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:20:37 AM

It's certainly affected ETH's price that's for sure. I am going to have a look at it later on if I can earn some ETH by stroking the pussies Smiley

Isn't that everybodies dream job? Smiley

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:21:05 AM

So i knew it this is the reason why Ethereum price crashes and its transaction speed has decreased wrong move for ethereum developers.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:25:53 AM

Crypto Kitties is the next Pokemon game, and it's doing more harm than good.

Clogging up the Blockchain and slowing down transactions is annoying for everyone.
3philong

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:34:40 AM

Awful. Because of this game that I can not withdraw my ETH Sad
tornikejr

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:42:07 AM

This game looks funny, but I do not understand why people pay thousands of dollars just for useless digital cat Cheesy

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
FameBroker

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:47:09 AM

I read about the game, I think it's something like that neko atsume game where you collect cats.   Cheesy It is a big thing at the moment, but it will probably fall into obscurity very soon.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:52:04 AM

it is just a start. that is how ethereum should work, the Crypto Kitties is not doing anything wrong or out of the ordinary, it is actually using ethereum as everyone else i supposed to use it. the problem is that ethereum is not capable of handling this much usage despite all the things that you hear in the advertisements.

and i say it is just a start because people seem to have liked it and i saw yesterday that someone released some simple tutorial on how to make your own thing similar to this project. and soon there will be more of these and things will become even harder.

yeah it is just a start because the game is not yet been popularized and became trending to the netizens. soon the etherium network will became really congested and verry slow if this cryptokitty hype will continue and if devs will develop it on some different platforms and operating system like ios, android, etc. though i believe that this problem can be fix if they can add some other payment option like bitcoin , paypal , credit cards , etc but i dont know it that is possible because the game is built under the etherium's smart contract.
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:18:31 AM

In short, CryptoKitties are a bunch of cyber cats clogging up the blockchain and slowing down transactions in the Ethereum network.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
todorare

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:19:02 AM

It does clog the network, but I'm guilty of trying it too...
Vodzy

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:27:01 AM

Anyone of you guys already have some kitties or signed up on this page?

Yes, i have already 4 kittens and i'm want to make more, i think they only be rise in price so it's interesting investment.
masijjal

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:50:03 AM

Crypto kitties is just like any other token on the ethereum network. It's just that if we buy later he has a child we can sell again. I think it's just a new token under the guise of a toy. can also ponzy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: