Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:44:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RAISON - AI INVESTMENT PLATFORM  (Read 16878 times)
Fett11

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:56:43 PM

The platform is nice for businessmen who are totally in their job but want some passive income. It tends to make deposits easier with auto processes. It would be nice to have an ability to choose what to do by AI and what to do manually.
iCOINrating

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

icoinrating.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 06:51:28 PM

Interesting project. How about bounties? 

✔️✔️✔️ICO Rating ICOinRating.com✔️✔️✔️
◈ 💎▬▬🔥▬▬💎   Best ICOs   💎▬▬🔥▬▬💎 ◈   
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:00:37 PM

Are there any possibilities for getting bounty with twitter / facebook?
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:30:48 AM

Lean on a behavior of crypto on exchange markets I came with an idea that tokens in a couple of years might be competitive
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:42:49 AM

It seems bounty is not applicable to raison.ai cuz they’ll operate on real exchange and connect tokens to EUR. Not just tokens in the air
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:22:40 PM

It seems bounty is not applicable to raison.ai cuz they’ll operate on real exchange and connect tokens to EUR. Not just tokens in the air

Why not? Look at the white paper. If the information there is true, look at the formula of token’s price making. There you can find out that it’s price depends on a number of clients in direct ratio. So... it must be quite profitable to offer bounty
Logan22

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:19:51 PM

There is a problem of market regulation. Not in a particular country, but in others. Laws sometimes defend customers (traders) of that one country. Especially if we are talking about one where project runs. How to attract clients from other parts of the world? How to ensure them in safety of deposit?
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:16:25 PM

One note about trading of BTC : probably in 2020-2021 when the project promises some revenue we might face some kind of obstacles. The main is prohibition of crypto trading at all. I try to imagine the scenario that will not allow to get invested money back, however, it seems like the worst result of government regulation.
I don’t think gov will be on the sideline and miss the chance to make money by introducing any restrictions.
By the way, suppose, first restrictions are preparing for miners. Especially home miners
Paparazek

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:21:43 PM

There is a problem of market regulation. Not in a particular country, but in others. Laws sometimes defend customers (traders) of that one country. Especially if we are talking about one where project runs. How to attract clients from other parts of the world? How to ensure them in safety of deposit?
The answer is smart contract. It’s a thing that allows to lower risks. (Not about price prediction itself) Anyway you must try to make your portfolio in the most profitable way and not invest in one security!
Fanat74

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:17:20 PM

Where does novice can get appropriate information about how investments and exchange fund works and analyze it somehow?
mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:59:40 AM

Where does novice can get appropriate information about how investments and exchange fund works and analyze it somehow?

there are lots of courses on the internet, think they are mostly scums. however with raison platform you will not have requirements as knowledge about investing. just invest and trust the machine your money
EnterTheLight

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:54:09 PM

there are lots of courses on the internet, think they are mostly scums. however with raison platform you will not have requirements as knowledge about investing. just invest and trust the machine your money

You mean courses like “how to earn with binary options” ?   Grin Grin Grin
It’s funny, now I can see more “BTC is rising, invest and earn interest ~300%”
Well, it’s possible indeed. But you just need to buy some crypto and w8. The same result will be
Noriman

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:25:29 PM

The platform actually allows to avoid learning  Roll Eyes Cheesy Wink
mandarinka

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:42:58 PM

You mean courses like “how to earn with binary options” ?   Grin Grin Grin
It’s funny, now I can see more “BTC is rising, invest and earn interest ~300%”
Well, it’s possible indeed. But you just need to buy some crypto and w8. The same result will be

most of them.i dont mean courses on websites with ad. no Wink I mean there are several forums where experienced traders and investors show how they operate, just share the knowledge in a blog style. I follow one Smiley but it requires a big involvement of yourself
Logan22

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:37:36 PM

Are you going to make it possible to buy some bonds and ETFs via crypto-currency?
If yes, then tell me please the following: is there a chance to purchase them without fee for fiat currency exchange (crypto - fiat - bonds)
EnterTheLight

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:09:02 PM

The platform actually allows to avoid learning  Roll Eyes Cheesy Wink

Not exactly =) You still must have some amateur vision at least on the market scenarios of currency / bonds behavior
It's quite a good idea to enter the market without any knowledge.
Noriman

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:34:47 PM

For me it seems better to invest in investing company Smiley

However, it’s quite  good to have an ability not only watch, but to manage the situation.
Paparazek

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:22:09 PM

How do you think? Could revenue from investing in your project exceed the one from trading on your own?
Fanat74

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:01:39 PM

There are some real ICOs. Hope this one is legal. You project is quite promising, do you have any government contracts ?
mandarinka

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:55:26 PM

well I actually found some exciting ideas: 1-if I invest in crypto (just buying it) I will earn some profit; 2- if I invest in raison I will have some revenue and possibly better with increasing price of tokens (in the long term period). I don’t think any tokens may become liquid in 2-4 months (those who bet they can are scums). so it’s abiut to decide how long I’m going to w8
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: