Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:22:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RAISON - AI INVESTMENT PLATFORM  (Read 16874 times)
Alexander_Raison (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:57:26 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 02:33:10 PM by Alexander_Raison

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
claudieux

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:25:43 PM

What is the hard cap of this project?
Alexander_Raison (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:02:41 PM

Hi!

There are four caps with different available features. Please find an extended overview below:

🔸Cap: €5 million
🔸Type: Investment platform with AI advisory
🔸Regulations: EU PI license Investment firm (MiFID)
🔸Market: Western Europe

🔸Cap: €10 million
🔸Type: Full AI advisory services
🔸Regulations: EU PI license Investment firm (MiFID)
🔸Market: Europe

🔸Cap: €25 million
🔸Type: Full AI Bank
🔸Regulations: EU Bank license
🔸Market: EU+UK

🔸Hard cap: €35 million
🔸Type: Full AI Bank + P2P Services
🔸Regulations: EU bank license US investment company
🔸Market: EU+UK+USA

Feel free to discuss and contact us here in case any further questions will arise.
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:05:38 AM

Hi! Read your whitepaper. Have some questions:
1) what kind of instruments will take place in the interface for analysis?
2) if we will be able to purchase crypto currency by credit card, would it be possible to do it vice versa?
3) are you planning to bring any ‘normal’ bonds and assets to the exchange?
KokoroKlphn

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 07:14:33 AM

reserved... Grin Grin Grin

mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:13:31 AM

focusing on profit formula: how did you get it?HuhHuh
really, I can't understand how it works. please explain Cheesy
mandarinka

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:10:53 AM

First af all it is a forecast if we are talking about 500 EUR. The other part of formula means the more people partipate in ico and buy tokens the more every person gets in 2020. (The higher investments the more powers project has, thus they can adjust money making process)
But this also means that there is a golden proportion which leads to a maxima profit!

ok thnx  Wink
since it’s only a forecast is it reasonable to say the most efficient campaign for them is advertising? cause they must attract more guys  Roll Eyes  in the formula they have like ‘more people more money’. i hope they are planning well their project. it seems to be little bit awkward, i mean all the people could join raison and everyone gets bigger income? well then i just want to know how many people are already there  Smiley Smiley Smiley
EnterTheLight

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:34:17 PM

First af all it is a forecast if we are talking about 500 EUR. The other part of formula means the more people partipate in ico and buy tokens the more every person gets in 2020. (The higher investments the more powers project has, thus they can adjust money making process)
But this also means that there is a golden proportion which leads to a maxima profit!

ok thnx  Wink
since it’s only a forecast is it reasonable to say the most efficient campaign for them is advertising? cause they must attract more guys  Roll Eyes  in the formula they have like ‘more people more money’. i hope they are planning well their project. it seems to be little bit awkward, i mean all the people could join raison and everyone gets bigger income? well then i just want to know how many people are already there  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Investments are also could be considered as a purchase of a crypto currency. While you deposit amount of ETH, you expect an increase in its price. So even they won’t be really successful on exchange market you still can get the difference between today’s and 2020’s value of ETH. It is quite obvious that it is going to increase, at least for several years. The best thing of raison platform is that tokens are really connected to a particular service - to a trading activity of the company. This will not likely to cause occidental shocks if they are going to trade indeed
mandarinka

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:53:49 PM

ok thnx  Wink
since it’s only a forecast is it reasonable to say the most efficient campaign for them is advertising? cause they must attract more guys  Roll Eyes  in the formula they have like ‘more people more money’. i hope they are planning well their project. it seems to be little bit awkward, i mean all the people could join raison and everyone gets bigger income? well then i just want to know how many people are already there  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Investments are also could be considered as a purchase of a crypto currency. While you deposit amount of ETH, you expect an increase in its price. So even they won’t be really successful on exchange market you still can get the difference between today’s and 2020’s value of ETH. It is quite obvious that it is going to increase, at least for several years. The best thing of raison platform is that tokens are really connected to a particular service - to a trading activity of the company. This will not likely to cause occidental shocks if they are going to trade indeed

suppose you are right Smiley Smiley  I also believe crypto goes up! rumors are different but possibly it’s not time to sell them out. but to buy some tokens could be reasonable. they can go up quickly, but when Huh
Jupitersmoopiter

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:13:38 PM

Im still new at this. can you explain the benefit in investing?
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:59:56 AM

Join any ICO might be profitable, unfortunately not all the project work in good faith. That’s because a significant part of projects are scums. Believe it’s not about raison
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:03:05 AM

It’s a good chance for people who are not good at trading but want to participate and can entrust the money to AI
EnterTheLight

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:03:21 AM

It’s a good chance for people who are not good at trading but want to participate and can entrust the money to AI

It probably has a risk, if AI is not well-constructed. Though I saw they hired really qualified programmers for development of software.
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:33:26 PM

Join any ICO might be profitable, unfortunately not all the project work in good faith. That’s because a significant part of projects are scums. Believe it’s not about raison
True! But not to be mistaken in the choice of one that deserves investment you must analyze tonnes of information! Here I can see some notable things: relevance in times of developing investment and trading activity, new platform, experienced team. Ah! And lots of announcements through advertising programs. Seems they invest a lot of money, so have a big reserve
Paparazek

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:48:15 PM

True! But not to be mistaken in the choice of one that deserves investment you must analyze tonnes of information! Here I can see some notable things: relevance in times of developing investment and trading activity, new platform, experienced team. Ah! And lots of announcements through advertising programs. Seems they invest a lot of money, so have a big reserve
Meantime the project is getting close to a soft cap. Honestly, I thought it must happen little bit earlier. Possibly some interesting new are coming though)
Zerogreens

Activity: 235

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:06:08 PM

I have noticed a few ICOs in recent times been built around AI trading assistance, and I think we are going to be seeing more of these as the days go by.
Why do I think so?  Well crypto is gaining more awareness and is been gradually adopted by masses. With this comes a lot of newbie influx who will love to get their hands on some AI trading bots and all.
Noriman

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:48:31 AM

I have noticed a few ICOs in recent times been built around AI trading assistance, and I think we are going to be seeing more of these as the days go by.
Why do I think so?  Well crypto is gaining more awareness and is been gradually adopted by masses. With this comes a lot of newbie influx who will love to get their hands on some AI trading bots and all.

That’s exactly I was talking about! All the companies are eager to automate majority of the processes if it’s possible
Fanat74

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:55:56 PM

Meantime the project is getting close to a soft cap. Honestly, I thought it must happen little bit earlier. Possibly some interesting new are coming though)
One can say there is no need to prolong campaign, but I think for such a great project they just need to wait for real Hyde investors. By the way, if it will be really what they expect (as it stated) demand for tokens will be high and their price will also increased dramatically
EnterTheLight

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:47:26 PM

Bitcoin continues it’s domination! It’s really interesting to operate on the exchange! I believe it’s profitable, but it takes months to learn “how to do”. I heard there are AI’s that much more effective than people. Suppose this one is kind of effective machine. Honestly, I would like to make my own, however it takes really HUGE investment.
Noriman

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:43:47 AM

I bet you heard about crowdfunder, somolend. I think you need to develop your platform to be able to invest in some interesting projects. Possibly both parts could cooperate and make several special services, that unite investment in currency and start-ups
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:56:43 PM

The platform is nice for businessmen who are totally in their job but want some passive income. It tends to make deposits easier with auto processes. It would be nice to have an ability to choose what to do by AI and what to do manually.
iCOINrating

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

icoinrating.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 06:51:28 PM

Interesting project. How about bounties? 

✔️✔️✔️ICO Rating ICOinRating.com✔️✔️✔️
◈ 💎▬▬🔥▬▬💎   Best ICOs   💎▬▬🔥▬▬💎 ◈   
Paparazek

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:00:37 PM

Are there any possibilities for getting bounty with twitter / facebook?
Fanat74

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:30:48 AM

Lean on a behavior of crypto on exchange markets I came with an idea that tokens in a couple of years might be competitive
Noriman

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:42:49 AM

It seems bounty is not applicable to raison.ai cuz they’ll operate on real exchange and connect tokens to EUR. Not just tokens in the air
EnterTheLight

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:22:40 PM

It seems bounty is not applicable to raison.ai cuz they’ll operate on real exchange and connect tokens to EUR. Not just tokens in the air

Why not? Look at the white paper. If the information there is true, look at the formula of token’s price making. There you can find out that it’s price depends on a number of clients in direct ratio. So... it must be quite profitable to offer bounty
Logan22

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:19:51 PM

There is a problem of market regulation. Not in a particular country, but in others. Laws sometimes defend customers (traders) of that one country. Especially if we are talking about one where project runs. How to attract clients from other parts of the world? How to ensure them in safety of deposit?
kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:16:25 PM

One note about trading of BTC : probably in 2020-2021 when the project promises some revenue we might face some kind of obstacles. The main is prohibition of crypto trading at all. I try to imagine the scenario that will not allow to get invested money back, however, it seems like the worst result of government regulation.
I don’t think gov will be on the sideline and miss the chance to make money by introducing any restrictions.
By the way, suppose, first restrictions are preparing for miners. Especially home miners
Paparazek

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:21:43 PM

There is a problem of market regulation. Not in a particular country, but in others. Laws sometimes defend customers (traders) of that one country. Especially if we are talking about one where project runs. How to attract clients from other parts of the world? How to ensure them in safety of deposit?
The answer is smart contract. It’s a thing that allows to lower risks. (Not about price prediction itself) Anyway you must try to make your portfolio in the most profitable way and not invest in one security!
Fanat74

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:17:20 PM

Where does novice can get appropriate information about how investments and exchange fund works and analyze it somehow?
mandarinka

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:59:40 AM

Where does novice can get appropriate information about how investments and exchange fund works and analyze it somehow?

there are lots of courses on the internet, think they are mostly scums. however with raison platform you will not have requirements as knowledge about investing. just invest and trust the machine your money
EnterTheLight

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:54:09 PM

there are lots of courses on the internet, think they are mostly scums. however with raison platform you will not have requirements as knowledge about investing. just invest and trust the machine your money

You mean courses like “how to earn with binary options” ?   Grin Grin Grin
It’s funny, now I can see more “BTC is rising, invest and earn interest ~300%”
Well, it’s possible indeed. But you just need to buy some crypto and w8. The same result will be
Noriman

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:25:29 PM

The platform actually allows to avoid learning  Roll Eyes Cheesy Wink
mandarinka

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:42:58 PM

You mean courses like “how to earn with binary options” ?   Grin Grin Grin
It’s funny, now I can see more “BTC is rising, invest and earn interest ~300%”
Well, it’s possible indeed. But you just need to buy some crypto and w8. The same result will be

most of them.i dont mean courses on websites with ad. no Wink I mean there are several forums where experienced traders and investors show how they operate, just share the knowledge in a blog style. I follow one Smiley but it requires a big involvement of yourself
Logan22

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:37:36 PM

Are you going to make it possible to buy some bonds and ETFs via crypto-currency?
If yes, then tell me please the following: is there a chance to purchase them without fee for fiat currency exchange (crypto - fiat - bonds)
EnterTheLight

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:09:02 PM

The platform actually allows to avoid learning  Roll Eyes Cheesy Wink

Not exactly =) You still must have some amateur vision at least on the market scenarios of currency / bonds behavior
It's quite a good idea to enter the market without any knowledge.
Noriman

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:34:47 PM

For me it seems better to invest in investing company Smiley

However, it’s quite  good to have an ability not only watch, but to manage the situation.
Paparazek

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:22:09 PM

How do you think? Could revenue from investing in your project exceed the one from trading on your own?
Fanat74

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:01:39 PM

There are some real ICOs. Hope this one is legal. You project is quite promising, do you have any government contracts ?
mandarinka

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:55:26 PM

well I actually found some exciting ideas: 1-if I invest in crypto (just buying it) I will earn some profit; 2- if I invest in raison I will have some revenue and possibly better with increasing price of tokens (in the long term period). I don’t think any tokens may become liquid in 2-4 months (those who bet they can are scums). so it’s abiut to decide how long I’m going to w8
Fett11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:30:27 AM

So while ICO is hyip, is it possible that you refuse crypto support and will operate with fiat?
EnterTheLight

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:43:15 AM

well I actually found some exciting ideas: 1-if I invest in crypto (just buying it) I will earn some profit; 2- if I invest in raison I will have some revenue and possibly better with increasing price of tokens (in the long term period). I don’t think any tokens may become liquid in 2-4 months (those who bet they can are scums). so it’s abiut to decide how long I’m going to w8

Crypto currency is also about waiting. Today BTC is $19000+. Compared to raison tokens it might not grow at all. Lots of people say BTC has some potential to achieve $25000 and more though...
Raison AI will be also nice if it would show in what proportions to keep crypto. Or if reasonable for what bond to change
Logan22

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:43:13 PM

Crypto currency is also about waiting. Today BTC is $19000+. Compared to raison tokens it might not grow at all. Lots of people say BTC has some potential to achieve $25000 and more though...
Raison AI will be also nice if it would show in what proportions to keep crypto. Or if reasonable for what bond to change

Want to add that crypto doesn’t seem to be a reliable asset. Too high volatility
Noriman

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:20:38 PM

So while ICO is hyip, is it possible that you refuse crypto support and will operate with fiat?

I suppose they will operate mostly with fiat, not crypto. It’s crypto crowdfunding.
For such projects it’s reallu nice chance to have different assets and currencies of different kinds
Paparazek

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:29:26 PM

Want to add that crypto doesn’t seem to be a reliable asset. Too high volatility
AI won’t understand ‘hyip’ I bet. But crypto is not worth investing, it’s a one-time purchase. You better invest in such projects that’s offer constant revenue during long period
mandarinka

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:25:43 PM

AI won’t understand ‘hyip’ I bet. But crypto is not worth investing, it’s a one-time purchase. You better invest in such projects that’s offer constant revenue during long period

suuport your position! crypto is known as a speculative phenomena. possibly even nice AI won’t be able to deal with it correctly. but this is an interesting thing about crypto. so I hope raison project will use this information above to be able to set up some significant statements in their minds
Calvireish

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:39:38 PM

This seems like a nice project.

Will you have any bounty going on?
EnterTheLight

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:40:10 PM

suuport your position! crypto is known as a speculative phenomena. possibly even nice AI won’t be able to deal with it correctly. but this is an interesting thing about crypto. so I hope raison project will use this information above to be able to set up some significant statements in their minds

I think AI could find a way how to deal with speculative form of an asset price. Probably. Probably not. Doesn’t matter.
No one can deal with such unexpectable moves of bitcoin. However, raison is more about managing your different assets. You shouldn’t focus on crypto only
Noriman

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:20:33 AM

I think AI could find a way how to deal with speculative form of an asset price. Probably. Probably not. Doesn’t matter.
No one can deal with such unexpectable moves of bitcoin. However, raison is more about managing your different assets. You shouldn’t focus on crypto only

True! Ones shouldn’t focus on something one at all. I’d better wait some time. Buy something real for crypto and manage this via raison (for example)
Paparazek

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:55:50 PM

Definitely nice coin and its creator. Thinking of a wallet, maybe it’ll be on a stock exchange one day.
Jokerrr

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:34:12 PM

Explain please, how you’re going to sell it Huh
Casperok

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:46:16 PM

Nice idea, especially after latest news bout bitcoin, stock exchange looks much better.
Fanat74

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:48:56 PM

Nice idea, especially after latest news bout bitcoin, stock exchange looks much better.
I think, idea is really good. Hope, soon we’ll see a new kind of stock exchange where token’s holders could get dividends from it like from shares.
Titomonriki

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:09:36 PM

Is it possible that someone can buy half of currency and would act like a king?) Speculate I mean
Paparazek

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:10:48 PM

Do you think you conduct large enough ad campaign?
Fanat74

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:27:27 PM

Do you think you conduct large enough ad campaign?
The results of campaign will be seen after ICO (hope they will be open)
Logan22

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:37:59 PM

So I found very few information on the internet about Raison.ai
Titomonriki

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:45:11 PM

So I found very few information on the internet about Raison.ai
Probably they will include more advertising activity soon
Paparazek

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:22:38 PM

I think, idea is really good. Hope, soon we’ll see a new kind of stock exchange where token’s holders could get dividends from it like from shares
Fett11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:28:38 PM

if the project is so cool why don’t you show off by appropriate investment flows and notions in media?
Jokerrr

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:41:59 PM

Maybe interest is not big enough because of lack of global commercials?
Casperok

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:36:37 AM

Agree, they better have more ads. No spamming is need
Paparazek

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:38:04 AM

Agree, they better have more ads. No spamming is need
don’ t think ads matters .. the project might be simply unattractive for masses. And about the investments... “giants” always get it without any advertisements
Fanat74

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:52:24 AM

Really??  Everything depends on the good ad. Of course, if the project already started working, it’s not necessary.
EnterTheLight

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:59:21 AM

How are you going to spend/invest exceed flows to your project?
Logan22

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:30:35 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 02:16:52 PM by Logan22

When anything is controlled by “people “ , something definitely should go wrong. Let us see the finished product
Paparazek

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:35:40 PM

If the creating part takes so much time, it might be prospective project!
Jokerrr

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:40:29 PM

Yes, of course, good projects get lost of investments and do it really fast.  But now we are getting more and more ico with really good investments too.
mandarinka

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:30:00 PM

Yes, of course, good projects get lost of investments and do it really fast.  But now we are getting more and more ico with really good investments too.

it’s a hyip, you know, but most projects are going to stay here and even after ICO and crypto trend just still work as a nice project
Fanat74

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:38:07 PM

Why do Chinese investors avoid any connections with ico??
crealmaster

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:06:24 PM

Why do Chinese investors avoid any connections with ico??
Why are you think so? Chinese investors still is a very active community. And they are actively investing in many ICOs right now, despite government recommendations.
Titomonriki

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:48:55 PM

How implication of taxes will likely affect crypto market?
Paparazek

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:54:30 PM

Well, depends on what you mean by taxes. If it’s about taxes on mining, possibly supply will be affected. If you are talking about blockchain transactions, so there are little fees already. Silly to set double taxes .
Casperok

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:21:43 PM

Well, depends on what you mean by taxes. If it’s about taxes on mining, possibly supply will be affected. If you are talking about blockchain transactions, so there are little fees already. Silly to set double taxes .
Taxes are mustn’t be here. Blockchain isn’t served by gov. What is the reason for taxes?
EnterTheLight

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:31:49 PM

Taxes are mustn’t be here. Blockchain isn’t served by gov. What is the reason for taxes?

Support this idea! For real what is the reason? Blockchain should stay decentralized. It's the main principle
Titomonriki

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:41:36 PM

Believe government just might want to earn something. Just imagine how much transactions per second are conducting
crealmaster

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:52:29 AM

And blockchain transactions fees also is not so small as we want, especially in bitcoin blockchain Smiley
mandarinka

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:56:39 AM

And blockchain transactions fees also is not so small as we want, especially in bitcoin blockchain Smiley

sure! they are not small at all. with taxes they become huge  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Noriman

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:21:34 AM

Do you have any open statistics of funds raised?

I think they are going to update it on the website. But more info is great. Hope they’ll update soon
EnterTheLight

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:04:34 AM

Do you have any open statistics of funds raised?

I think they are going to update it on the website. But more info is great. Hope they’ll update soon

It’s always nice to see some visuals, which allow to estimate project intuitively. Unfortunately different ICO trackers demonstrate large amount of information but not this one )))
Fanat74

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:28:58 PM

Project looks impressive.
What are the main competitors? I haven’t found any
Paparazek

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:33:42 PM

The great team stands behind the project. Great idea as well. Need to deal with spread of information about it.
Titomonriki

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:37:02 PM

Since such comprehensive financial application might be interesting for big investors, why not to start bounty program using twitter fb.
It probably helps. I would recommend also use special financial portals and banners as fxclub
herfianto

Activity: 672

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 04:39:51 PM

a lot of partners in this project, I think this is a big project and will bring in many investors. Im very interesting about this project, do you have a bounty program for this RAISON project?

Jokerrr

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:12:07 PM

Today is the last day to have 25% bonus by the way!
Arvilaine

Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:15:55 PM

I am really interested in new ways to invest. I am still new here in crypto currency so I will be watching this out and see how it works. I hope you will allow me. Thank you.
Paparazek

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:16:43 PM

Today is the last day to have 25% bonus by the way!
Congratulations for those who joined with 25% [cheers]
Did you see custom stickers in telegram? Looks nice Smiley
Casperok

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:25:02 PM

About bounty program (from tel):
‘We do often receive questions on a Bounty program. I must clarify. We didn’t launch it on the first stage as this stage is a limited offer with a threshold of 1,500,000 EUR. But after the prospectus for RSN issue for the second stage is approved we will inform all the parties on the details of our bounty program. I saw those detail it must be really interesting’

Just found it out Smiley feel proud to know it first Smiley Wink Smiley
mandarinka

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:21:44 PM

About bounty program (from tel):
‘We do often receive questions on a Bounty program. I must clarify. We didn’t launch it on the first stage as this stage is a limited offer with a threshold of 1,500,000 EUR. But after the prospectus for RSN issue for the second stage is approved we will inform all the parties on the details of our bounty program. I saw those detail it must be really interesting’

Just found it out Smiley feel proud to know it first Smiley Wink Smiley

nice) I’ve good account on twitter. think it could be profitable to have some stakes by re-tweeting
Logan22

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:58:50 PM

Read white paper and remained satisfied! Good staff. Fortunately, I found early!)
Jokerrr

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:10:35 PM

Read white paper and remained satisfied! Good staff. Fortunately, I found early!)
Could we have a chance to prolong bounty even after the start?
Paparazek

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:15:16 PM

I saw one project (don’t remember the name) that did it for early investors
Jokerrr

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:19:07 PM

I saw one project (don’t remember the name) that did it for early investors
You don’t need to stop advertising after raising funds, achieving target as well ‘cause money will be useful for post developing and etc
HappyMod

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 01:22:01 PM

This is a very interesting industry for sure. I would love to see an AI helping me make decisions in the near future!

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
mandarinka

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:29:03 PM

This is a very interesting industry for sure. I would love to see an AI helping me make decisions in the near future!

don’t think you should totally entrust AI your funds. better use it as a helping instrument
Noriman

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:03:10 PM

Are you working on security? How are you going to defend your servers from DDOS invasions?

I try to imagine what might happen to my money if they are gathered in a single application
Deform

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:06:40 AM

Just wonder. What would happen to the coins if btc goes down.
Yoverdot

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:11:17 AM

Then think about dollar) what would happen to the world and crypto as well if dollar goes down. Question is more rhetorical. Of course you can name ICO ‘a casino’, but then you have bigger chance to win ))
candiela

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:12:21 AM

Not bad idea. How much money have you collected so far?
Casperok

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:27:12 AM

Anyway it’s not smart to buy coins just to see what it brings. If you have lots of financial instrument it might be useful for, so this may or a possible reason. You should learn all the possible information and conclude
Fanat74

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:19:02 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 08:21:03 AM by Fanat74

From my point of view, the reason to invest is that project has already had a working platform but needs more funds for developing
EnterTheLight

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:18:33 AM

What do you mean writing about reducing the fees of getting money back? Any cryptocurrency transaction takes a little payment. Exchange platform also takes a comission. Do you mean you won’t do anything on exchange market or you will take additional 0,3%
Paparazek

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:14:06 AM

Do not understand how coins work. Is it totally crowdfunding project and have nothing in common with ICO?
Jokerrr

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:17:42 AM

So I regularly operate on the funds market. I’ve different derivatives, use my favorite methods for trading. How I would win if connect to you
Fett11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:37:45 PM

Do not understand how coins work. Is it totally crowdfunding project and have nothing in common with ICO?

It’s definitely ico! They offer coins and their price will vary from the effective activity they perform on funds market
mandarinka

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:03:39 PM

So I regularly operate on the funds market. I’ve different derivatives, use my favorite methods for trading. How I would win if connect to you

you win by developing the management of your assets and etc. wonder whether it is possible to know what ai actually do or not
for me is necessary to be involved in process and do smth on my own  Wink do not want to fully automate
kamarchek

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:38:33 PM

For example I’m a bit new to trading and investing. And this seems very useful for me since I can bring my bonds to the platform and be sure that distribution of my investments in proportions will be nice.
For you, if you’ve your own strategy it may be useful but I don’t know)
Yoverdot

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:05:05 PM

Somewhere in [ANN] sub forum I found trading AI. Do you have the same opportunities?
Logan22

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:02:19 AM

Cool  I bet ai could make a profit for allocation of your assets. well, I’d like to invest in some crypto  Sad
Noriman

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:23:47 PM

Somewhere in [ANN] sub forum I found trading AI. Do you have the same opportunities?

Raison doesn’t help you with trading. It analyzes tonnes of information that allows to decide when to sell a low interest bond and to buy something more profitable.
This is the aim of AI. However, i suppose they participate in the exchange of currencies. It might be one of the instruments they use for analysis
Deform

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:52:44 PM

Reviewed wp. Nice project, I think.

What I likely to have in my app? Have you got any demonstration screenshots?
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:01:58 PM

In addition to the fact that RAISON unites all user accounts, analyzes cash flows and offers
recommendations for improving the financial situation of the client, which allows you to use this application?
Fanat74

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:56:34 PM

Reviewed wp. Nice project, I think.

What I likely to have in my app? Have you got any demonstration screenshots?

They have few images on the website
Titomonriki

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:27:50 PM

In addition to the fact that RAISON unites all user accounts, analyzes cash flows and offers
recommendations for improving the financial situation of the client, which allows you to use this application?

Doing this rAIson may artificially allocate users’ funds / bonds / assets even more efficiently.
I wonder what AI will do if something goes wrong?
Casperok

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:37:19 AM

Raison doesn’t help you with trading. It analyzes tonnes of information that allows to decide when to sell a low interest bond and to buy something more profitable.
This is the aim of AI. However, i suppose they participate in the exchange of currencies. It might be one of the instruments they use for analysis

If most processes will work automatically they won’t have any reason to collect and store users’ information. Different data may bring useful things for analysis.
Paparazek

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:21:09 PM

If most processes will work automatically they won’t have any reason to collect and store users’ information. Different data may bring useful things for analysis.

Otherwise, depending on what is automated. AI MUST collect all kind of info to develop itself by its own power.
This is the mean of good AI. It should learn how to operate well on the market. How to distribute financial instruments among users so that everyone could have nice interest.
Honestly, don’t think it could be profitable for every participant. It’s likely to offer good service for a particular part. Possibly a user must buy lots of instruments such as bonds etc. to get an ability for using raison.
I coold be wrong as well.
Logan22

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:12:14 PM

Otherwise, depending on what is automated. AI MUST collect all kind of info to develop itself by its own power.
This is the mean of good AI. It should learn how to operate well on the market. How to distribute financial instruments among users so that everyone could have nice interest.
Honestly, don’t think it could be profitable for every participant. It’s likely to offer good service for a particular part. Possibly a user must buy lots of instruments such as bonds etc. to get an ability for using raison.
I coold be wrong as well.

This is true about ai. Nevertheless, I cannot understand how to put all your options in futures in one app.
So you have crypto / bonds / options there. First think that I think about is safety ofc.
It’s quite dangerous to keep everything in one place. It is obviously.
The second thing is about putting such a portfolio on raison. Instruments are rather different.
liliiaolivia2017

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:23:54 AM

What are your expectations for the February 2018 Crowdfunding campaign?
mandarinka

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:52:19 PM

What are your expectations for the February 2018 Crowdfunding campaign?

what do you mean by ‘expectations’? they are now conducting a campaign till the end of february. i’m waiting for bounty campaign start more. i suppose they have ico like for several months. possibly they will run an app earlier. depends on how fast they are likely to raise funds
liliiaolivia2017

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:06:53 PM

Is it true that this platform was developed by a joint team of Threesixty Elements SA, specialists specializing in the regulation of the US Securities and Exchange Commission?
Jokerrr

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:02:46 PM

For me the main step is done. Minimum funds had been collected before ICO started thanks to first investors Smiley
Thus I believe running of the app, or at least web platform, will be earlier than planned.
Titomonriki

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:49:32 PM

For me the main step is done. Minimum funds had been collected before ICO started thanks to first investors Smiley
Thus I believe running of the app, or at least web platform, will be earlier than planned.
Yeah! Good start! They’re on the right way to the hard cap. It is possible during main ico campaign period
Paparazek

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:44:03 PM

Yeah! Good start! They’re on the right way to the hard cap. It is possible during main ico campaign period
They have a good team and when bounty starts lots of people will have a chance to get some free coins.. I know, happens that a project face several obstacles even if they have enough money. But they promise that price will be at least 11 EUR through years. Might be. Like bitcoin itself..
Bulllbas

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:43:17 PM

One important question: what banks have already accepted to work with you? Maybe in number of countries?
Deform

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:32:31 PM

One important question: what banks have already accepted to work with you? Maybe in number of countries?
Oh nice question Smiley I also wondered how could they combine fiat and crypto. For fiat and such huge operations they need to have stable contracts with possibly few banks, or how many ever are needed, and lots of accounts on different exchanges. Furthermore, they must have an ability to operate with assets and bonds and how to combine these all things...
Casperok

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:36:27 PM

Need to create a separate bounty topic, since lots of users want to participate. Me as well.
mandarinka

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:56:59 PM

Hi. If you need a good and professional logo, write pls to me in PM.

they have nice logo and telegram stickers. you can check it by yourself Smiley
Yoverdot

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:09:24 PM

Need to create a separate bounty topic, since lots of users want to participate. Me as well.

So as I understood bounty is really useful and profitable for Raison because they need more people to increase tokens’ value in future.
Fanat74

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:41:41 PM

Now there are two main trends. One refers to buying all the coins / tokens with the greatest bonus. Another is for waiting for increase in cryptocurrency price. The second is not applicable for ICOs with fully-crypto investing, so is for raison. They could add the possibility to do this, since they need to raise different types of funds.
kamarchek

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:45:13 PM

I’ve chosen to follow rAIson quite accidentally and do not regret. But still waiting for a wider advertising campaign
Logan22

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:02:25 PM

An ad cmpgn is ok. But what about joining to discussion on bitcointalk. There are lots of questions and few answers.

Jokerrr

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:07:40 PM

An ad cmpgn is ok. But what about joining to discussion on bitcointalk. There are lots of questions and few answers.

At least would be nice to know already collected ETHs or whatever. When I see the progress I would likely to join the project. Suppose there are lots of guys thinking like me.
Paparazek

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:24:10 PM

Raison makes me feel that I made a right choice, actually it’s not the last project. I’m looking for some interesting ones with fully online support and focus on online services
Titomonriki

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:31:44 PM

How to connect with one who is reliable for bounty? Have an offer
mandarinka

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:31:33 AM

are you going to introduce any prediction service for currencies?
kavas4ds

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:35:46 AM

is there a prototype, minimum viable product or trial underway? would like to know if there is
Aberrant

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:40:19 AM

I bet future is associated with icos that are conducting nowadays. Tokens must increase highly in several years in their price. These companies (raison as well) will have an advantage in keeping crypto. Sounds wonderful)
Fett11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:22:18 PM

Do not want to invest in any ICO, but really want to take part in bounty program! So while investors risk their money and buy tokens, I better participate in several bounties. Fortunately, I have nice accounts in networks.
Casperok

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:26:23 PM

Dev, what are you going to do with unsold tokens?
EnterTheLight

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:46:41 PM

Do you have any news ? When crowdsale starts?
Ceburekus

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:23:39 AM

Good project. I suppose you have lots of internal investors since you've raised so much funds already.

Bulllbas

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:27:45 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 11:11:22 AM by Bulllbas

Do you have a demo version of your app? Or just in development?
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:28:27 AM

Look at the roadmap - they will publish demo of the platform in Q4 2018. As I understood at first they are going to develop AI, then they will show lending platform little bit later.

I hope they will have enough money to do all they want. The plans are big.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:35:38 AM

Look at the roadmap - they will publish demo of the platform in Q4 2018. As I understood at first they are going to develop AI, then they will show lending platform little bit later.

I like the way raison decided to follow. At first steps they chose to solve all the legal issues. I found several icos which stopped their development or activity at all just because gov banned them. It’s silly and not seriously. So better to postpone the development process and become sure about law side.
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:29:51 PM

Read your paper and road map, seems good. By the way, yesterday you were at a conference in Dubai, weren’t you?
Are you going to make any review?
anchousser

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:34:53 PM

Seems like a nice project. I want to invest in some progressive and multifunctional. Waiting for bounty announce!
Paparazek

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:26:05 PM

I always put favorite projects in excel. This is the 6th project I’d like to put in. Probably it needs some time, idea is good, but it’s still raw. I’ll be waiting for further information about development of the platform.
Casperok

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:12:21 PM

I’m new to crypto as well as to ICOs. I’ve started trading since the end of 2016 and now interested in finding banking or trading start-up. Wonder what are your advantages compared to Bankera? It’s the greatest one nowadays I think.
Fanat74

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:54:20 PM

First round was completed successfully. Current token price from the information on raison website is $11.83. I know it’s just estimated one. But looks pretty nice)
kamarchek

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:08:37 PM

I like the way raison decided to follow. At first steps they chose to solve all the legal issues. I found several icos which stopped their development or activity at all just because gov banned them. It’s silly and not seriously. So better to postpone the development process and become sure about law side.

Yeah! These steps are quite boring but really useful. I actually followed an ICO before, everything was ok. They were located in the USA. One day I opened website and there was nothing but phrases like “by the law of... “. Something wrong was with ‘utility coin’. Do not know exactly!
Titomonriki

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:19:00 AM

First round was completed successfully. Current token price from the information on raison website is $11.83. I know it’s just estimated one. But looks pretty nice)
They stated that in 2020 the price must be €11. I think they just put variables into the formula and get the estimated price, however bias must be great. Not sure they can do it, it’s more for us, investors to be happy that we are not investing and getting zero!
Thomas333

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:52:09 AM

I hope the project has a big future, good luck all the way, I am with you.
Logan22

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:54:12 PM

Yeah! These steps are quite boring but really useful. I actually followed an ICO before, everything was ok. They were located in the USA. One day I opened website and there was nothing but phrases like “by the law of... “. Something wrong was with ‘utility coin’. Do not know exactly!

I can’t call it boring.
The law or government itself often doesnt allow you to run a business just because they cannot understand how make profit from you.
You better be a lawyer so be able to argue or state something.
It’s crycial. Not boring
mandarinka

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:52:28 PM

They stated that in 2020 the price must be €11. I think they just put variables into the formula and get the estimated price, however bias must be great. Not sure they can do it, it’s more for us, investors to be happy that we are not investing and getting zero!

this current price was might created according to the formula from their wp. i cannot judge whether this formula is reasonable or not. but i don’t want to take into account current price. it’s not good since they promise €11 in years. this project is a bit long-term investment and i also don’t count on 2018-2019 returns  Lips sealed
Aberrant

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:03:24 PM

There are lots of such projects. They lost nothing but time. Investors lost money. Lost money just because someone (I don’t mean scam or smth at all) wasn’t responsible enough to prepare good legal base for the project. It’s awful....
Deform

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:33:08 PM

Why here are so many bank-oriented projects? It looks like hyip. Seems like everyone wants to create a crypto bank and then just get fees for operations.
Noriman

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:01:27 PM

I’m new to crypto as well as to ICOs. I’ve started trading since the end of 2016 and now interested in finding banking or trading start-up. Wonder what are your advantages compared to Bankera? It’s the greatest one nowadays I think.

Its' a bit different one. It's not actually a banking project, but an investment platform. Raison (name of the company) is developing artificial intellect that will create a portfolio for you, or at least will help to create it. The team will run an application that allows to manage your cross currency-bonds-assets portfolio.

I hope there will be lots of instruments that might be useful indeed. I believe, honestly.
Fett11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:48:05 PM

Like telegram stickers)
Please add something interesting and interactive. Like your style, want some great staff)
Ceburekus

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:31:30 PM

Any info about the second round start?
x441parot

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:56:42 AM

That is a project with clean concepts and plans, a professional team, I think there is the potential to succeed!
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:15:47 AM

Interesting one. To be honest, I do not want to be involved in banking services much, I also do not have any portfolio (despite crypto), but I read a whitepaper and came up with an idea that AI might be really successful in his job. So, I would not rather deposit any amount on the bank account, but here is a bit more interesting option. What is more, I suppose here you will be able to take money back or just freeze them and stop operate, as fast as possible. In bank you must put your funds for a particular period.
EnterTheLight

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:27:30 AM

Interesting one. To be honest, I do not want to be involved in banking services much, I also do not have any portfolio (despite crypto), but I read a whitepaper and came up with an idea that AI might be really successful in his job. So, I would not rather deposit any amount on the bank account, but here is a bit more interesting option. What is more, I suppose here you will be able to take money back or just freeze them and stop operate, as fast as possible. In bank you must put your funds for a particular period.

Here you don’t need any knowledge about banks thanks to AI. You can just let it trade your cryptocurrency what is appropriate for you as I understood.
Casperok

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:47:02 AM

Here you don’t need any knowledge about banks thanks to AI. You can just let it trade your cryptocurrency what is appropriate for you as I understood.

You better not enter any market with zero knowledge. Everywhere there are some hidden things that you must take into account. But you can’t if you don’t have enough understanding
Suarezzz

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:39:30 PM

You better not enter any market with zero knowledge. Everywhere there are some hidden things that you must take into account. But you can’t if you don’t have enough understanding

Agree. But at raison you dont need any special education. You just have an ability to manage your different crypto better. For example I have about 5 to 7 different coins and every time I see one goes up and another goes down I want to change. It might be not efficient. But raison AI might help to deal with it. So thats why I want to participate.
Titomonriki

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:15:17 PM

Agree. But at raison you dont need any special education. You just have an ability to manage your different crypto better. For example I have about 5 to 7 different coins and every time I see one goes up and another goes down I want to change. It might be not efficient. But raison AI might help to deal with it. So thats why I want to participate.

I'd better change all 'little' crypto to more stable such as BTC or ETH, or at least Bitcoin cash or ETC. you know BTC dominates the market regardless what you think. Nevertheless, I'm really surprized with Ripple which went up while ALL OTHERS went down. Well Raison ai must understand it much better
Paparazek

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:17:01 PM

Does the platform require any identification documents to use it? For example, in one country there could be a law that forbids participating in ICOs or having cryptocurrency for several reasons. As a consequence your platform must be stated as an illegal one. Have you faced these obstacles? Or any similar?

I just want to make it clear to myself about how big the coverage area of your project is.
Fett11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:24:52 AM

I'd better change all 'little' crypto to more stable such as BTC or ETH, or at least Bitcoin cash or ETC. you know BTC dominates the market regardless what you think. Nevertheless, I'm really surprized with Ripple which went up while ALL OTHERS went down. Well Raison ai must understand it much better

I hope you are mistaken and AI won’t focus mainly on BTC and ETH. Everyday new coin appears and might have a great potential. I think optimal portfolio must consist of different types of alto. Probably sometimes even smart contracts deserve to be included in. Raison may help to maintain good proportions of them and have a persistent increase in number of altos as well as of those which are increasing in their value right now.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:42:05 AM

I would rather have an option to ‘let it trade’ for 30% of my funds that are inside the raison app. Moreover, I would like to have an option to achieve some goals. For example, my goal is to exchange all my Dash for Ripple, but to keep 10% of Dash as reserves.
I also want to see not only results but process itself!
Noriman

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:19:27 PM

Hi dev! How could I buy your coins by Dash? Are there any ways? I hope you have such an options, because anyway you are going to gather all the crypto on you platform!
Titomonriki

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:39:38 PM

Hi dev! How could I buy your coins by Dash? Are there any ways? I hope you have such an options, because anyway you are going to gather all the crypto on you platform!

On their website the published only BTC and ETH. But it’s a bit weird, agree. They are going to provide service with all the currencies
mandarinka

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:51:02 PM

i think no way to by them with dash coins since they accept ethereum and btc only

possibly it is reasonable for ico. ofc they should have such an option, however, their platform is a raw material. let’s w8 for some anns, i wish they could add more ways to invest, as well i wish the could add lots of ways to withdraw
Logan22

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:49:31 PM

Are there any news or interesting announcements?
Deform

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:48:46 PM

On their website the published only BTC and ETH. But it’s a bit weird, agree. They are going to provide service with all the currencies

Would be more convenient if they introduced internal wallet with internal exchange. So we would be able to deposit popular altos and change them for raison token.
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:01:39 PM

i will closely watch this project. your site looks really promising.

Probably it’s not the best idea to entrust your money to ai, but the team is good and might bring some profit if you buy a token.
Bulllbas

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:35:36 PM

Hello Everyone!

We would like to invite you to join our World Blockchain and Token Summit to be held in Dubai on March 4 & 5, 2018.  This event is being organized by our company Immensoft Business Intelligence. 

If you are looking to build high quality leads, develop great connections or create brand awareness, the World Blockchain and Token Summit is the event for you.

Visit our websites listed below for the upcoming Blockchain Summit and the successful Blockchain Conference we held last November:

World Blockchain & Token Summit in Dubai, March 4 & 5, 2018
http://www.worldblockchaintokensummit.com/Default.aspx

GCC Blockchain Conference in Dubai, November 22 & 23, 2017
http://blockchainconfex.com/Default.aspx

If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for this event, contact me and I can provide you with details on the sponsorship packages we offer.

Why become a sponsor?  You will increase your brand visibility and media exposure and gain a competitive edge in this evolving industry.

Debra McCann
Email:   debra@dmccann.com
Office:  707-433-5860
Cell:   707-206-5953

I think there was one recently. But raison did not present any review..(
They have not very enthusiastic manager on btt. Hope he will get back to the forum soon and answer some questions.
I do believe because raison has quite responsive manager in telegram group Wink
Aberrant

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:03:02 AM

Wonder what happens to the project.. dev’s activity is 2.. I thought it could be a nice one
Fanat74

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:55:08 PM

i will closely watch this project. your site looks really promising.

Probably it’s not the best idea to entrust your money to ai, but the team is good and might bring some profit if you buy a token.

I like the general idea of raison. You underestimate AI, in fact it can be much more efficient in calculations (or in any other mathematical operations with data).
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:58:00 PM

I hope you are mistaken and AI won’t focus mainly on BTC and ETH. Everyday new coin appears and might have a great potential. I think optimal portfolio must consist of different types of alto. Probably sometimes even smart contracts deserve to be included in. Raison may help to maintain good proportions of them and have a persistent increase in number of altos as well as of those which are increasing in their value right now.

Totally agree!)
You cannot be successful if you are focusing on several thing while there are millions of them nowadays.
Noriman

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:09:43 AM

Hi! The first round ended about several months ago? What’s next?
Phash2k

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:11:32 AM

what platforms are supported?
I mean, which versions especially

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
Ceburekus

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:48:50 PM

Do they have several rounds? I thought the conducted pre-ICO.

Anyway, it seems like the project has been abandoned. The announce nothing, do not answer any questions.
katypeary

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:58:13 AM

I read the White Paper and my question is why is one of the first local office located in Estonia ?
Deform

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:28:39 AM

I read the White Paper and my question is why is one of the first local office located in Estonia ?

Does it really matter? I think the main reason are the jurisdiction issues.
Titomonriki

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:48:53 AM

Does it really matter? I think the main reason are the jurisdiction issues.

Obviously yes! I found so many projects that are registered in small countries and there is no chance that it’s a real location of the team and a headquarters.
ICO Analyst

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:18:35 AM

Guys, I wonder why nobody asks you about your business plan.

Reviewing your Paper I have large doubts about your financial forecasts. Could you please clarify the following estimates:

1) How many users of robo advisory services will be in Europe by the end of 2021? Your market share in 2021?
2) The estimated volume of total AUM for robo advisory services in Europe by the end of 2021. Your market share in 2021?
3) Who are the main competitors for robo advisory in Europe and the world? Just 3-4 names.
4) How much do you plan to spend on marketing to promote this services (annual budget)?

Actually similar set of questions I have to every line of your business but let's start with this one.  I really hope for the quick answer since you have to have all these numbers in your financial model and your mind:)
ICO Analyst

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:33:54 AM

Reviewing your Paper I have large doubts about your financial forecasts. Could you please clarify the following estimates:

1) How many users of robo advisory services will be in Europe by the end of 2021? Your market share in 2021?
2) The estimated volume of total AUM for robo advisory services in Europe by the end of 2021. Your market share in 2021?
3) Who are the main competitors for robo advisory in Europe and the world? Just 3-4 names.
4) How much do you plan to spend on marketing to promote this services (annual budget)?

Actually similar set of questions I have to every line of your business but let's start with this one.  I really hope for the quick answer since you have to have all these numbers in your financial model and your mind:)

See the market size in your paper. So:

1) You plan to have 40% of all Europe users by the end of 2021?
2) Your assets under management will amount to 36% of the market by the end of 2021?
Fett11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:05:55 PM

Forecasts in fact look like a dream. But €11 in such a long period as a pessimistic one... it’s ok I think. Really hard to predict the exact price. You might have your own opinion but there also could be unpredictable circumstances that don’t allow to do your best((
ICO Analyst

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:22:11 AM

Forecasts, in fact, look like a dream. But €11 in such a long period as a pessimistic one... it’s ok I think. Really hard to predict the exact price. You might have your own opinion but there also could be unpredictable circumstances that don’t allow to do your best((

Think what stands behind this 11Euro - the companies value which comes from its income estimates.

It really seems the project has been abandoned. Anyway, would like to warn everybody - when you look through the ICO paper/business plan pay attention to numbers. I have 15 years experience in banking and financial markets and can tell you with certainty - to win 40% (!!!!) share in brokerage/advising business similar to Raison target markets is impossible. Even if you offer something new, unique, innovative you'll hardly move market titans. Raison mentioned Vanguard in its paper as one of the leaders of robo-advising. Just several facts about Vanguard:
1) The second largest investment group in the world operating from 1975 (total asset under management $4.5 trillion)
2) The total number of clients is about 20 mln in all segments of operations. Raison wants to attract 1 mln only in robo-advising for 3.5 years  Shocked
3) AUM in robo advising is about $80 bn, Raison wants to raise $18 bn for 3.5 years and take about 40% market share in Europe Huh

I'm pretty sure if I could look through the whole model I would find a lot of discrepancies in all revenue lines and expenses forecasts. While even above stated facts allows assuming that the probability of project failure is close to 100% with such "dreams" instead of real estimates. According to Raison's paper, more than 50% of its revenues come from traditional financial services in the real world. But I don't see anything explosive in their technology, products etc. that could justify such unbelievable forecasts. Guys, just take it in mind when deciding on similar investments.

Aberrant

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:55:04 PM

Thanks, Analyst! Really appreciate your article! Very necessary to know. I’m not a specialist in banking so it’s good to see such things to clear everything up. Thanks a lot. I don’t even think it is a scam. It looks like it’s kind of abandoned, right. Anyway, plans are plans. They could overestimate their abilities, but who knows. Maybe they invented something very special..
Alexander_Raison (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

Do they have several rounds? I thought the conducted pre-ICO.
Anyway, it seems like the project has been abandoned. The announce nothing, do not answer any questions.

It really seems the project has been abandoned.

It looks like it’s kind of abandoned, right. Anyway, plans are plans. They could overestimate their abilities, but who knows. Maybe they invented something very special.

Dear all,

We would like to shed some light on the reasons behind the start of our ICO in April as well as to share some major updates regarding the future development of RAISON.

It is well known that the number of projects conducting their own ICOs is growing rapidly nowadays. Thus, we have decided to maximize the transparency and legitimacy of our project; first and foremost that includes effective spending of invested means. For this reason, we are rescheduling the second token sale stage by two and a half months.

This will allow you to follow up on our work in three main directions:

1. Establishment of a legal framework for our platform. The first step is successfully completed — RAISON has received a license to provide the services of a crypto-wallet and crypto-currencies exchange, issued by the Estonian regulator on the 3rd of January 2018. We are also negotiating with funds interested in investment into our project and with crowdfunding platforms regarding RSN token placement.
2. Development of RAISON web-platform conducted by Netbox under the supervision of Nikolai Kondratov (Global Head of IT Services and Development).
3. The testing of artificial intelligence algorithms on the top 20 crypto-currencies by AKILIO, under supervision of Alexey Martynov (Chief Technology Officer).
It is very important that the changes mentioned above will not affect current investors. The financial conditions remain the same – quarterly coupons and redemption option with a minimum of 11EUR per token or price based on the quantity of users.

Stay tuned for updates and don’t miss out on any information about our latest achievements!
Alexander_Raison (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:44:04 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 06:54:11 AM by Alexander_Raison

Guys, I wonder why nobody asks you about your business plan. Reviewing your Paper I have large doubts about your financial forecasts. Could you please clarify the following estimates: 1) How many users of robo advisory services will be in Europe by the end of 2021? Your market share in 2021?
Actually similar set of questions I have to every line of your business but let's start with this one.  I really hope for the quick answer since you have to have all these numbers in your financial model and your mind:)
Forecasts, in fact, look like a dream. But €11 in such a long period as a pessimistic one... it’s ok I think. Really hard to predict the exact price. You might have your own opinion but there also could be unpredictable circumstances that don’t allow to do your best((
Think what stands behind this 11Euro - the companies value which comes from its income estimates.
It really seems the project has been abandoned. Anyway, would like to warn everybody - when you look through the ICO paper/business plan pay attention to numbers. I have 15 years experience in banking and financial markets and can tell you with certainty - to win 40% (!!!!) share in brokerage/advising business similar to Raison target markets is impossible. Even if you offer something new, unique, innovative you'll hardly move market titans. Raison mentioned Vanguard in its paper as one of the leaders of robo-advising. Just several facts about Vanguard:
1) The second largest investment group in the world operating from 1975 (total asset under management $4.5 trillion)
2) The total number of clients is about 20 mln in all segments of operations. Raison wants to attract 1 mln only in robo-advising for 3.5 years  Shocked
3) AUM in robo advising is about $80 bn, Raison wants to raise $18 bn for 3.5 years and take about 40% market share in Europe Huh
I'm pretty sure if I could look through the whole model I would find a lot of discrepancies in all revenue lines and expenses forecasts. While even above stated facts allows assuming that the probability of project failure is close to 100% with such "dreams" instead of real estimates. According to Raison's paper, more than 50% of its revenues come from traditional financial services in the real world. But I don't see anything explosive in their technology, products etc. that could justify such unbelievable forecasts. Guys, just take it in mind when deciding on similar investments.

Dear ICO Analyst,

We highly appreciate your comments. Each interest gives us the additional motivation to develop our product as fast as we can, and the professional interest is a 10x motivation! Let us answer your questions.

The overall amount of robo-advisory (RA) users in Europe in 2016 was approximately 500.000, according to Statista.com. The average AUM (Assets Under Management) per user was about $14.000. In 2016 the whole RA market was about $7bln. Current market growth is about 100% per year (make sure to check at Statista).

In 2017 the RA penetration rate in Europe was about 0,08% of the population. By 2021 the penetration rate can increase to more than 500%. The overall amount of users should grow up to 3.000.000 people only in EU.

Nowadays the EU robo-advisory market is almost noncompetitive, especially with regards to using AI as an escalation of RA for adapting automated managing strategies. We see this market as a very fast growing and thus very promising.

Based on benchmark analysis on example of N26 and Revolut we have determined that it is possible to bring the audience amount to the 1.000.000 mark by just providing a user-friendly, convenient and efficient service offering remote on-boarding, payments. And those are the sole banking platforms which don't use the PSD2 opportunities to implement external accounts into the app which is very flexible to obtain new customers as they won’t just move from their familiar banks (they will have sat within). 1KK of user is a very possible opportunity. 30% of the market? Why not. The market is really small.

If the market keeps on developing this way, we definitely will reach our goals. But we are thinking that its growth rate will be even faster (no one was thinking of such cryptocurrencies penetration into decent life a couple of years ago - even in January 2017 the total cap was only about $17bln, but in January 2018 it was already more than $800bln. This is amazing).

Vanguard are great. We love them, we work with their traditional investment products in our asset management business. But even working since 1975, it is highly unlikely that Vanguard has advanced technologies since they started. We aren’t eating anybody’s dust, but hard on their heels & even keeping ahead.

Feel free to contact us via private messages, since we are always happy to have a discussion with members of our community. More of we are hiring professionals so perhaps we could discuss the cooperation opportunities.

Thank you so much for your interest, as well as creating an account on BitcoinTalk just in order to get in touch with us!  Wink
ICO Analyst

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:54:32 PM

Guys, I wonder why nobody asks you about your business plan. Reviewing your Paper I have large doubts about your financial forecasts. Could you please clarify the following estimates: 1) How many users of robo advisory services will be in Europe by the end of 2021? Your market share in 2021?
Actually similar set of questions I have to every line of your business but let's start with this one.  I really hope for the quick answer since you have to have all these numbers in your financial model and your mind:)

Dear ICO Analyst,

We highly appreciate your comments. Each interest gives us the additional motivation to develop our product as fast as we can, and the professional interest is a 10x motivation! Let us answer your questions.

The overall amount of robo-advisory (RA) users in Europe in 2016 was approximately 500.000, according to Statista.com. The average AUM (Assets Under Management) per user was about $14.000. In 2016 the whole RA market was about $7bln. Current market growth is about 100% per year (make sure to check at Statista).

In 2017 the RA penetration rate in Europe was about 0,08% of the population. By 2021 the penetration rate can increase to more than 500%. The overall amount of users should grow up to 3.000.000 people only in EU.

Nowadays the EU robo-advisory market is almost noncompetitive, especially with regards to using AI as an escalation of RA for adapting automated managing strategies. We see this market as a very fast growing and thus very promising.

Based on benchmark analysis on example of N26 and Revolut we have determined that it is possible to bring the audience amount to the 1.000.000 mark by just providing a user-friendly, convenient and efficient service offering remote on-boarding, payments. And those are the sole banking platforms which don't use the PSD2 opportunities to implement external accounts into the app which is very flexible to obtain new customers as they won’t just move from their familiar banks (they will have sat within). 1KK of user is a very possible opportunity. 30% of the market? Why not. The market is really small.

If the market keeps on developing this way, we definitely will reach our goals. But we are thinking that its growth rate will be even faster (no one was thinking of such cryptocurrencies penetration into decent life a couple of years ago - even in January 2017 the total cap was only about $17bln, but in January 2018 it was already more than $800bln. This is amazing).

Vanguard are great. We love them, we work with their traditional investment products in our asset management business. But even working since 1975, it is highly unlikely that Vanguard has advanced technologies since they started. We aren’t eating anybody’s dust, but hard on their heels & even keeping ahead.

Feel free to contact us via private messages, since we are always happy to have a discussion with members of our community. More of we are hiring professionals so perhaps we could discuss the cooperation opportunities.

Thank you so much for your interest, as well as creating an account on BitcoinTalk just in order to get in touch with us!  Wink

Dear Raison team member,

Nice to see your answer although it took 9 days to write it. Your reasoning is still weak, "cooperation opportunity" with me is rather expensive. Wink ....
Alexander_Raison (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:40:28 PM

Dear Raison team member, Nice to see your answer although it took 9 days to write it. Your reasoning is still weak, "cooperation opportunity" with me is rather expensive. Wink ....

It’s better late than never! Wink

It comes as no surprise that our possible cooperation with you could be expensive. A skilled professional just can’t work for a small salary.
We’re ready to discuss mentioned opportunity and pay for high-quality services, since our team is interested in delivering best products and experience for our users.

If you’d like to continue negotiating, feel free to contact me on Telegram via private messages using the following username: @Sasha_RSN.

Moreover, our Global Head of Corporate Strategy - Alexander Zaitsev would be glad to get in touch with you on LinkedIn.

Thanks for reaching out!
SShikakAA

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:20:04 AM

Hi all! I've just found SWOT-analysis of this project in the net. Does it seem realistic, how do you think?
http://swot.digrate.com/report/b8aa905c-c49c-414f-bba9-2d1d3e00ebc6
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:43:58 PM

What is hard cap?
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:54:25 PM

On December 31, 2018, RAISON received a FinCen (Financial Crimes Enforcement Network) license from the US Treasury Department. The project passed an authorization as a Money Service Business (MSB) and also received a corresponding registration number. https://twitter.com/rsn_finance/status/1092417496647417857

raisonai

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 07:23:29 PM

Guys hello! We are he are and despite all skepticism we have launched the platform to help customers in solving different cases with crypto and investments.
As mentioned above we have just recently received an us FonCEN approval so today having the EU and US regulatory compliance we can offer a convenient platform for the customers.
1. You can exchange with us but compared to majority of exchanges all the operations are entered in blockchain directly (so no need to withdraw to a third party wallets)
2. You can use our AI to analyze the market sentiment and decide the exit and entry points
3. No need to worry about with banks when you withdraw or deposit funds as we provide legal source confirmation from a regulated financial institution
4. Accounts for legal entities we offer are the only compliant accounts in the world
5. We have launched a debit card beta program and are happy if you participate

Only 6 minutes, any mobile phone and ID  and you have an unique experience in working with you crypto currencies (BTC and ETH, more coins soon) - just visit https://Raison.ai and sign up
raisonai

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 03:20:07 PM

Buy ETH/BTC with PayPal! Raison.ai offers the customers to purchase cryptocurrency by depositing from PayPal now. Just open an account and use the deposit option in your mobile browser https://m.raison.ai
raisonai

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 11:37:22 AM

Payments with bank cards are added. So you can easily top up your account now with any bank card and purchase BTC/ETH easily. One of the lowest commissions for payments with cards on the market.
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:45:37 AM

New update of RAISON apps in App Store and Google Play is already available. The problem with verification process on iPhone is successfully solved. https://twitter.com/rsn_finance/status/1125703415240306690

raisonai

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 07:24:35 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2019, 07:26:31 AM by raisonai

Dear friends. We are happy to announce that an official sale of USPX tokens is started on RAISON.AI.
USPX is an innovative form of investment - smart contract for SpaceX shares sold under the private regime and available to the majority of investors worldwide.

The project is backed by the well-known investment bank and one of the top blockchain developers. All additional information could be found on the Offical USPX website - https://spacex.orderbook.io
Kriptobt1

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 03:35:52 PM

RAISON entered the top ten best startups and become participants in the event Podim DX
https://twitter.com/rsn_finance/status/1253628952406568961?s=20
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: