Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:42:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RAISON - AI INVESTMENT PLATFORM  (Read 16878 times)
Fett11

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:30:27 AM

So while ICO is hyip, is it possible that you refuse crypto support and will operate with fiat?
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:43:15 AM

well I actually found some exciting ideas: 1-if I invest in crypto (just buying it) I will earn some profit; 2- if I invest in raison I will have some revenue and possibly better with increasing price of tokens (in the long term period). I don’t think any tokens may become liquid in 2-4 months (those who bet they can are scums). so it’s abiut to decide how long I’m going to w8

Crypto currency is also about waiting. Today BTC is $19000+. Compared to raison tokens it might not grow at all. Lots of people say BTC has some potential to achieve $25000 and more though...
Raison AI will be also nice if it would show in what proportions to keep crypto. Or if reasonable for what bond to change
Logan22

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:43:13 PM

well I actually found some exciting ideas: 1-if I invest in crypto (just buying it) I will earn some profit; 2- if I invest in raison I will have some revenue and possibly better with increasing price of tokens (in the long term period). I don’t think any tokens may become liquid in 2-4 months (those who bet they can are scums). so it’s abiut to decide how long I’m going to w8

Crypto currency is also about waiting. Today BTC is $19000+. Compared to raison tokens it might not grow at all. Lots of people say BTC has some potential to achieve $25000 and more though...
Raison AI will be also nice if it would show in what proportions to keep crypto. Or if reasonable for what bond to change

Want to add that crypto doesn’t seem to be a reliable asset. Too high volatility
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:20:38 PM

So while ICO is hyip, is it possible that you refuse crypto support and will operate with fiat?

I suppose they will operate mostly with fiat, not crypto. It’s crypto crowdfunding.
For such projects it’s reallu nice chance to have different assets and currencies of different kinds
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:29:26 PM

Want to add that crypto doesn’t seem to be a reliable asset. Too high volatility
AI won’t understand ‘hyip’ I bet. But crypto is not worth investing, it’s a one-time purchase. You better invest in such projects that’s offer constant revenue during long period
mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:25:43 PM

AI won’t understand ‘hyip’ I bet. But crypto is not worth investing, it’s a one-time purchase. You better invest in such projects that’s offer constant revenue during long period

suuport your position! crypto is known as a speculative phenomena. possibly even nice AI won’t be able to deal with it correctly. but this is an interesting thing about crypto. so I hope raison project will use this information above to be able to set up some significant statements in their minds
Calvireish

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:39:38 PM

This seems like a nice project.

Will you have any bounty going on?
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:40:10 PM

suuport your position! crypto is known as a speculative phenomena. possibly even nice AI won’t be able to deal with it correctly. but this is an interesting thing about crypto. so I hope raison project will use this information above to be able to set up some significant statements in their minds

I think AI could find a way how to deal with speculative form of an asset price. Probably. Probably not. Doesn’t matter.
No one can deal with such unexpectable moves of bitcoin. However, raison is more about managing your different assets. You shouldn’t focus on crypto only
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:20:33 AM

I think AI could find a way how to deal with speculative form of an asset price. Probably. Probably not. Doesn’t matter.
No one can deal with such unexpectable moves of bitcoin. However, raison is more about managing your different assets. You shouldn’t focus on crypto only

True! Ones shouldn’t focus on something one at all. I’d better wait some time. Buy something real for crypto and manage this via raison (for example)
Paparazek

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:55:50 PM

Definitely nice coin and its creator. Thinking of a wallet, maybe it’ll be on a stock exchange one day.
Jokerrr

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:34:12 PM

Explain please, how you’re going to sell it Huh
Casperok

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:46:16 PM

Nice idea, especially after latest news bout bitcoin, stock exchange looks much better.
Fanat74

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:48:56 PM

Nice idea, especially after latest news bout bitcoin, stock exchange looks much better.
I think, idea is really good. Hope, soon we’ll see a new kind of stock exchange where token’s holders could get dividends from it like from shares.
Titomonriki

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:09:36 PM

Is it possible that someone can buy half of currency and would act like a king?) Speculate I mean
Paparazek

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:10:48 PM

Do you think you conduct large enough ad campaign?
Fanat74

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:27:27 PM

Do you think you conduct large enough ad campaign?
The results of campaign will be seen after ICO (hope they will be open)
Logan22

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:37:59 PM

So I found very few information on the internet about Raison.ai
Titomonriki

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:45:11 PM

So I found very few information on the internet about Raison.ai
Probably they will include more advertising activity soon
Paparazek

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:22:38 PM

I think, idea is really good. Hope, soon we’ll see a new kind of stock exchange where token’s holders could get dividends from it like from shares
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:28:38 PM

if the project is so cool why don’t you show off by appropriate investment flows and notions in media?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: