Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:25:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RAISON - AI INVESTMENT PLATFORM  (Read 16878 times)
Ceburekus

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:23:39 AM

Good project. I suppose you have lots of internal investors since you've raised so much funds already.

Bulllbas

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:27:45 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 11:11:22 AM by Bulllbas

Do you have a demo version of your app? Or just in development?
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:28:27 AM

Look at the roadmap - they will publish demo of the platform in Q4 2018. As I understood at first they are going to develop AI, then they will show lending platform little bit later.

I hope they will have enough money to do all they want. The plans are big.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:35:38 AM

Look at the roadmap - they will publish demo of the platform in Q4 2018. As I understood at first they are going to develop AI, then they will show lending platform little bit later.

I like the way raison decided to follow. At first steps they chose to solve all the legal issues. I found several icos which stopped their development or activity at all just because gov banned them. It’s silly and not seriously. So better to postpone the development process and become sure about law side.
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:29:51 PM

Read your paper and road map, seems good. By the way, yesterday you were at a conference in Dubai, weren’t you?
Are you going to make any review?
anchousser

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:34:53 PM

Seems like a nice project. I want to invest in some progressive and multifunctional. Waiting for bounty announce!
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:26:05 PM

I always put favorite projects in excel. This is the 6th project I’d like to put in. Probably it needs some time, idea is good, but it’s still raw. I’ll be waiting for further information about development of the platform.
Casperok

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:12:21 PM

I’m new to crypto as well as to ICOs. I’ve started trading since the end of 2016 and now interested in finding banking or trading start-up. Wonder what are your advantages compared to Bankera? It’s the greatest one nowadays I think.
Fanat74

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:54:20 PM

First round was completed successfully. Current token price from the information on raison website is $11.83. I know it’s just estimated one. But looks pretty nice)
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:08:37 PM

I like the way raison decided to follow. At first steps they chose to solve all the legal issues. I found several icos which stopped their development or activity at all just because gov banned them. It’s silly and not seriously. So better to postpone the development process and become sure about law side.

Yeah! These steps are quite boring but really useful. I actually followed an ICO before, everything was ok. They were located in the USA. One day I opened website and there was nothing but phrases like “by the law of... “. Something wrong was with ‘utility coin’. Do not know exactly!
Titomonriki

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:19:00 AM

First round was completed successfully. Current token price from the information on raison website is $11.83. I know it’s just estimated one. But looks pretty nice)
They stated that in 2020 the price must be €11. I think they just put variables into the formula and get the estimated price, however bias must be great. Not sure they can do it, it’s more for us, investors to be happy that we are not investing and getting zero!
Thomas333

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:52:09 AM

I hope the project has a big future, good luck all the way, I am with you.
Logan22

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:54:12 PM

Yeah! These steps are quite boring but really useful. I actually followed an ICO before, everything was ok. They were located in the USA. One day I opened website and there was nothing but phrases like “by the law of... “. Something wrong was with ‘utility coin’. Do not know exactly!

I can’t call it boring.
The law or government itself often doesnt allow you to run a business just because they cannot understand how make profit from you.
You better be a lawyer so be able to argue or state something.
It’s crycial. Not boring
mandarinka

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:52:28 PM

They stated that in 2020 the price must be €11. I think they just put variables into the formula and get the estimated price, however bias must be great. Not sure they can do it, it’s more for us, investors to be happy that we are not investing and getting zero!

this current price was might created according to the formula from their wp. i cannot judge whether this formula is reasonable or not. but i don’t want to take into account current price. it’s not good since they promise €11 in years. this project is a bit long-term investment and i also don’t count on 2018-2019 returns  Lips sealed
Aberrant

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:03:24 PM

There are lots of such projects. They lost nothing but time. Investors lost money. Lost money just because someone (I don’t mean scam or smth at all) wasn’t responsible enough to prepare good legal base for the project. It’s awful....
Deform

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:33:08 PM

Why here are so many bank-oriented projects? It looks like hyip. Seems like everyone wants to create a crypto bank and then just get fees for operations.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:01:27 PM

I’m new to crypto as well as to ICOs. I’ve started trading since the end of 2016 and now interested in finding banking or trading start-up. Wonder what are your advantages compared to Bankera? It’s the greatest one nowadays I think.

Its' a bit different one. It's not actually a banking project, but an investment platform. Raison (name of the company) is developing artificial intellect that will create a portfolio for you, or at least will help to create it. The team will run an application that allows to manage your cross currency-bonds-assets portfolio.

I hope there will be lots of instruments that might be useful indeed. I believe, honestly.
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:48:05 PM

Like telegram stickers)
Please add something interesting and interactive. Like your style, want some great staff)
Ceburekus

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:31:30 PM

Any info about the second round start?
x441parot

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:56:42 AM

That is a project with clean concepts and plans, a professional team, I think there is the potential to succeed!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: