Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:07:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RAISON - AI INVESTMENT PLATFORM  (Read 16878 times)
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:15:47 AM

Interesting one. To be honest, I do not want to be involved in banking services much, I also do not have any portfolio (despite crypto), but I read a whitepaper and came up with an idea that AI might be really successful in his job. So, I would not rather deposit any amount on the bank account, but here is a bit more interesting option. What is more, I suppose here you will be able to take money back or just freeze them and stop operate, as fast as possible. In bank you must put your funds for a particular period.
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:27:30 AM

Interesting one. To be honest, I do not want to be involved in banking services much, I also do not have any portfolio (despite crypto), but I read a whitepaper and came up with an idea that AI might be really successful in his job. So, I would not rather deposit any amount on the bank account, but here is a bit more interesting option. What is more, I suppose here you will be able to take money back or just freeze them and stop operate, as fast as possible. In bank you must put your funds for a particular period.

Here you don’t need any knowledge about banks thanks to AI. You can just let it trade your cryptocurrency what is appropriate for you as I understood.
Casperok

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:47:02 AM

Here you don’t need any knowledge about banks thanks to AI. You can just let it trade your cryptocurrency what is appropriate for you as I understood.

You better not enter any market with zero knowledge. Everywhere there are some hidden things that you must take into account. But you can’t if you don’t have enough understanding
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:39:30 PM

You better not enter any market with zero knowledge. Everywhere there are some hidden things that you must take into account. But you can’t if you don’t have enough understanding

Agree. But at raison you dont need any special education. You just have an ability to manage your different crypto better. For example I have about 5 to 7 different coins and every time I see one goes up and another goes down I want to change. It might be not efficient. But raison AI might help to deal with it. So thats why I want to participate.
Titomonriki

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:15:17 PM

Agree. But at raison you dont need any special education. You just have an ability to manage your different crypto better. For example I have about 5 to 7 different coins and every time I see one goes up and another goes down I want to change. It might be not efficient. But raison AI might help to deal with it. So thats why I want to participate.

I'd better change all 'little' crypto to more stable such as BTC or ETH, or at least Bitcoin cash or ETC. you know BTC dominates the market regardless what you think. Nevertheless, I'm really surprized with Ripple which went up while ALL OTHERS went down. Well Raison ai must understand it much better
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:17:01 PM

Does the platform require any identification documents to use it? For example, in one country there could be a law that forbids participating in ICOs or having cryptocurrency for several reasons. As a consequence your platform must be stated as an illegal one. Have you faced these obstacles? Or any similar?

I just want to make it clear to myself about how big the coverage area of your project is.
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:24:52 AM

I'd better change all 'little' crypto to more stable such as BTC or ETH, or at least Bitcoin cash or ETC. you know BTC dominates the market regardless what you think. Nevertheless, I'm really surprized with Ripple which went up while ALL OTHERS went down. Well Raison ai must understand it much better

I hope you are mistaken and AI won’t focus mainly on BTC and ETH. Everyday new coin appears and might have a great potential. I think optimal portfolio must consist of different types of alto. Probably sometimes even smart contracts deserve to be included in. Raison may help to maintain good proportions of them and have a persistent increase in number of altos as well as of those which are increasing in their value right now.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:42:05 AM

I would rather have an option to ‘let it trade’ for 30% of my funds that are inside the raison app. Moreover, I would like to have an option to achieve some goals. For example, my goal is to exchange all my Dash for Ripple, but to keep 10% of Dash as reserves.
I also want to see not only results but process itself!
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:19:27 PM

Hi dev! How could I buy your coins by Dash? Are there any ways? I hope you have such an options, because anyway you are going to gather all the crypto on you platform!
Titomonriki

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:39:38 PM

Hi dev! How could I buy your coins by Dash? Are there any ways? I hope you have such an options, because anyway you are going to gather all the crypto on you platform!

On their website the published only BTC and ETH. But it’s a bit weird, agree. They are going to provide service with all the currencies
mandarinka

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:51:02 PM

i think no way to by them with dash coins since they accept ethereum and btc only

possibly it is reasonable for ico. ofc they should have such an option, however, their platform is a raw material. let’s w8 for some anns, i wish they could add more ways to invest, as well i wish the could add lots of ways to withdraw
Logan22

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:49:31 PM

Are there any news or interesting announcements?
Deform

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:48:46 PM

On their website the published only BTC and ETH. But it’s a bit weird, agree. They are going to provide service with all the currencies

Would be more convenient if they introduced internal wallet with internal exchange. So we would be able to deposit popular altos and change them for raison token.
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:01:39 PM

i will closely watch this project. your site looks really promising.

Probably it’s not the best idea to entrust your money to ai, but the team is good and might bring some profit if you buy a token.
Bulllbas

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:35:36 PM

Hello Everyone!

We would like to invite you to join our World Blockchain and Token Summit to be held in Dubai on March 4 & 5, 2018.  This event is being organized by our company Immensoft Business Intelligence. 

If you are looking to build high quality leads, develop great connections or create brand awareness, the World Blockchain and Token Summit is the event for you.

Visit our websites listed below for the upcoming Blockchain Summit and the successful Blockchain Conference we held last November:

World Blockchain & Token Summit in Dubai, March 4 & 5, 2018
http://www.worldblockchaintokensummit.com/Default.aspx

GCC Blockchain Conference in Dubai, November 22 & 23, 2017
http://blockchainconfex.com/Default.aspx

If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for this event, contact me and I can provide you with details on the sponsorship packages we offer.

Why become a sponsor?  You will increase your brand visibility and media exposure and gain a competitive edge in this evolving industry.

Debra McCann
Email:   debra@dmccann.com
Office:  707-433-5860
Cell:   707-206-5953

I think there was one recently. But raison did not present any review..(
They have not very enthusiastic manager on btt. Hope he will get back to the forum soon and answer some questions.
I do believe because raison has quite responsive manager in telegram group Wink
Aberrant

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:03:02 AM

Wonder what happens to the project.. dev’s activity is 2.. I thought it could be a nice one
Fanat74

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:55:08 PM

i will closely watch this project. your site looks really promising.

Probably it’s not the best idea to entrust your money to ai, but the team is good and might bring some profit if you buy a token.

I like the general idea of raison. You underestimate AI, in fact it can be much more efficient in calculations (or in any other mathematical operations with data).
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:58:00 PM

I hope you are mistaken and AI won’t focus mainly on BTC and ETH. Everyday new coin appears and might have a great potential. I think optimal portfolio must consist of different types of alto. Probably sometimes even smart contracts deserve to be included in. Raison may help to maintain good proportions of them and have a persistent increase in number of altos as well as of those which are increasing in their value right now.

Totally agree!)
You cannot be successful if you are focusing on several thing while there are millions of them nowadays.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:09:43 AM

Hi! The first round ended about several months ago? What’s next?
Phash2k

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:11:32 AM

what platforms are supported?
I mean, which versions especially

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: