Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:18:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - Who missed the boat ?  (Read 1178 times)
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:28:43 PM

You should look around, there's many many other things that got huge gains besides btc in this time. And I'm sure there's many other boats that haven't sailed yet.

Most people don't have the foresight to identify or patience to stay put in something equally explosive. They'll talk at length about how they certainly would've given the chance but they have several years of confirmation after the fact to claim it. Funnily enough that's rather easier than doing it for real.
Demontry

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:38:39 PM

Everybody in his/her life has missed the boat at once. It doesn't matter because you can understand this fact and do right thing. Earn money, invest in bitcoin or traditional investment instrument, gain profit, read more about finance, investment, cryptocurrencies etc. The main idea is to fight with your fears and yourself, with all your doubts and bad emotions!
edleetheone

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:44:29 PM

Invest in cloud mining to make most out of bitcoin https://hashflare.io/r/8212DF10
and use code HF17PROF5 to get 5% discount
WasTriffin

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:03:46 PM

re: missed the boat ..

And then there was the guy that bought a pizza for 10,000 BTC

WasTriffin ..
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:07:02 PM

re: missed the boat ..

And then there was the guy that bought a pizza for 10,000 BTC

WasTriffin ..

That particular guy developed GPU mining for crypto so it's safe to say he had a few tens of thousands more coins to play with. Even worthless you wouldn't give them all away. Plus we might not be sitting here writing this without him. Who knows?
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:14:01 PM

No, I do not have that remorse because the great volatility and margin of profitability of this market allows you with amazing ease to "replenish" those profits not executed through the multiple altcoins that there are currently, which from one day to the next can experience pumps of 100% or more at any time. It is true that for the bitcoin holding may seem a bit late, but the possibility of benefiting greatly from this market remains intact, and even increased.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:37:13 PM

No, I do not have that remorse because the great volatility and margin of profitability of this market allows you with amazing ease to "replenish" those profits not executed through the multiple altcoins that there are currently, which from one day to the next can experience pumps of 100% or more at any time. It is true that for the bitcoin holding may seem a bit late, but the possibility of benefiting greatly from this market remains intact, and even increased.
As for me the problem was that i really didn't understand what bitcoin was and it's abilities in the initial stages. I just thought it was a normal currency used for buying things online and even when it clocked the $1000 did i start to think differently about what it might be.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:56:04 PM

My friend told me about Btc when it was less that $90 per coin. It was in it's infancy and it was pretty much unknown. I was nervous about putting my hard earned cash in to it so shied away. Boy has it haunted me LOL

Anyone else have this non buyers remorse ?

Yeah, I remember when bitcoin was $11 back in 2011. Back then, there was a huge runup to the triple digits and people were calling it a bubble. It seems at every step of the way bitcoin has had plenty of skeptics and naysayers. Almost everyone missed that boat.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:20:33 PM

o, mate! i understand you, but im sure we are still in the boat. Bitcoin didnt reach its maximum. iNobody know this maximum, but obviously that's not on 18 k$. So, i missed the price of 500 $, but i bought with 900, 2000,4000$ per BTC and if i will have free money, i will buy on 25$k. So, buy in the parts and don't worry.

Pewtorn

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:21:59 PM

The boat hasnt left the harbor yet mate! Theres still plenty of time and opportunity to invest in bitcoin before we see its real valuation.
chuongvannguyen02

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:27:17 PM

My friend told me about Btc when it was less that $90 per coin. It was in it's infancy and it was pretty much unknown. I was nervous about putting my hard earned cash in to it so shied away. Boy has it haunted me LOL

Do not complain when you miss your chance when people grasp them opportunity, so make the decision early to avoid missing your opportunity.

DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:36:01 PM

We have all at one point in our life heard something about Bitcoin. Some whispers or some stories were surrounding us and at that time we all thought the same, that this BTC is probably just a farse and it will soon be forgotten. I had made the Bitcoin wallet also the long time ago. I wanted to start with the faucets. I don't remember which value BTC did have at that time but it was sure very low. I had forgotten about my wallet in the meantime and also forgot about decentralized crypto. After my "lost memory," I've committed myself to other things in my life that had brought me happiness and joy. Today I regret my foolishness cause my joy could have been so much bigger if I was not ignorant and inexperienced.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:54:48 PM

i missed the boat too. a friend told me some years ago about bitcoin. but i never invest in it. now i think i was very stupid. now the bitcoin price is so high, i can not even buy one whole bitcoin. one of my worst decision in my life  Cry  Cry  Cry
rahmanrock

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:02:10 PM

acctually i have faced the same thing.when the btc price were only a 1000$ then one of my neibours told me about it.But at that moment i dont believed his word.now i m really dissapoint about it  😞
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:13:11 PM

Most of the people on this forum, who still come here and spend time here missed the Bitcoin boat.

At least, we missed the most early boats where it was easy to make a fortune that is.

Nowadays you can still invest but it is very hard for even one person to buy a Bitcoin, or a family for that matter, as one Bitcoin is worth almost $20,000...

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:21:14 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 11:11:04 AM by cryptothreads

Most of the people on this forum, who still come here and spend time here missed the Bitcoin boat.

At least, we missed the most early boats where it was easy to make a fortune that is.

Nowadays you can still invest but it is very hard for even one person to buy a Bitcoin, or a family for that matter, as one Bitcoin is worth almost $20,000...
There are so many people like me and you miss the bitcoin ride and many of them are sad and lamenting every day for no reason on board the boat. Even in my country, people have been sick for the last few months, seeing Bitcoin prices rising steadily. I think in the future we should save a lot Bitcoin because 2018 will be the era of Bitcoin
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:56:39 AM

I just learned Bitcoin a few months back. Yes, I haven't known Bitcoin  that much, it hasn't been a year since I started. You were lucky to meet Bitcoin at such a low price. I started when Bitcoin is around 1000 USD and it's a huge amount. However, though the price is high at that time, I did not hesitate to earn some Bitcoins as much as I can. I think it's not late to get started. You could still gain when you get on board now.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
378budiman

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:12:36 AM

I just got to know Bitcoin and found a way to get Bitcoin.
Bitcoin prices are high days and I am afraid to invest the money in it because I do not have money at the moment.If only I could buy some BTC at that time, I would have become a millionaire now. Despite his regrets, I found myself half way through the ship because bitcoin is still in its infancy and we can buy it now rather than regret 5 years later.
Sigmas55

Activity: 658
Merit: 36

Telegram:@sigmas55

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:12:54 AM

despite spending my entire time hoovering over internet in the past 7 years on daily basis, i first heard of Bitcoin in 2015,and sure enough i didn't invest in it as i thought of it as criminals coin and something you pay to a hitman to assassinate your crush that is not considering you Smiley
claire

Activity: 98

Capitalism rocks my world.

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:25:33 AM

I sold the boat.  Cry Should have kept it long ago at $20/btc. I calculated what I would have had and then just insanely laugh.

I Love Bitcoin Smiley 1A5jmQcmZamhTeHaEZvtMEpoqrH2SECcxk
Phone Domination 888-221-0319
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: