Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:20:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing $100 weekly  (Read 1145 times)
jimbo2000

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:57:41 PM

I'd start investing in the smaller cryptos, but in order to get into them you might need a little bit of ETH for ERC20 tokens. A little bit of BTC is nice but with $100 you'll get crazy fees, so it'll be better to just earn.

I'd actually advise the opposite, start with the solid cryptos like bitcoin and ethereum, once you have a nice stock of them after a few months then maybe invest a little in to some smaller cryptos that you hope to gain big on. But given you said you want to hold long term definitely I'd first go and get the bitcoin and ethereum.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 05:01:50 PM

different ico projects comes with the offers from the developer as might investors to gains with the beginning initiation on schemes to prepare of entrance as becoming parts of involvesment with the projects.

koss032

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:01:32 PM

For a more conservative approach, you might stick with the best known coins - BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC. A very high risk portfolio might consist solely of well known alts or even include ICOs. Ideally, you might want to mix the two approaches for a better risk-reward. 50% in well known cryptos and the other half in high risk alts. Keep in mind that true diversification is very difficult due to Bitcoins impact on the market.
loloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:05:01 PM

You should learn how to trade Crypto-Currencies because traders aren't holding coins but keep on trading until they earn a lot of money, more than a hundred of dollars as you wished for.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
BennyWalker

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:12:27 PM

Hey guys. I’m able to invest about $100 weekly. Could go $200 on certain weeks but only if it’s soemthing that’s about to sky rocket or something.

I was looking for some help as what is the best approach for someone who can invest this amount weekly. I know it isn’t much but I’d like to hold long term instead of expecting big returns right away

This approach is quite OK. Remember not to invest everything in one asset. And, moreover, i wouldn't advise you to invest everything in crypto. Good luck)
tororoshka

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 08:37:42 PM

Try to invest your $ 100 each week in altcoin with a low cost. Such altcoin, as a rule, do not fall very much in price, but sometimes grow very fast! good luck!

Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:03:21 PM

If you have no experience, then you need to find a good analyst and to follow his advice.  analyst advised the Cyber Miles. 3 weeks ago I put 1 ETH, and today I sold tokens to 7.6 ETH
TheBarMan

Activity: 140

DEGEN Future Traders

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:33:37 PM

Hi, please check your Messages for an idea about it.

Good day.
sugiri

Activity: 62

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:33:50 PM

If you invest in stocks, do 70% on stocks and 30% on cryptos

singlecrytpo

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:34:51 PM

Hey guys. I’m able to invest about $100 weekly. Could go $200 on certain weeks but only if it’s soemthing that’s about to sky rocket or something.

I was looking for some help as what is the best approach for someone who can invest this amount weekly. I know it isn’t much but I’d like to hold long term instead of expecting big returns right away

$100 weekly will be quite a sizeable investment over time, I would start by just putting the first $1000 or so in to BTC and then add some alts like ETH and LTC. Once you've got sizeable investments in the major coins you could look to invest in some ICOs or pick up some newer cheaper coins.

Yes, this strategy is good. Start with a bigger amount to make your life easier (and less transaction fees). Start with the big ones and do your research. From there start putting a bit into alts you like and have read up on
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:36:47 PM

You can invest $100 weekly and that's an ideal for anyone who are into crypto investments. But you had to understand on how crypto works, you seem to be asking only with skyrocketing. For sure you had witnessed on how many coins did skyrocket, you can invest to bitcoin and keep on buying weekly if you want to have big return and will hold for longer term.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:40:44 PM

Investing 100$ in bitcoin will not give you as much profits on short term than investing in altcoins, on long term however it could be very well that you see some small gains over the coming time, with such amounts you will see a few dollars increase if the price of btc will be higher, my advice is to invest on good altcoins because there are some amazingly good projects with good potential.

Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:42:05 PM

dash and neo seems pretty good for long-term investments, Just look slowly but surely they continue to increase.
try to imagine if the developers of the team began to revive its existence surely you will get many benefits

██
▐█▄             ▄█▀
███    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Every BTCit of Fun
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀████████▀▄
██▄▀██████▀▄██
▐███▌▐████▌▐███▌
██▀▄██████▄▀██
▀▄████████▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████████████████
        ███████████████████
       ██████████████████▀
      █████▀▀
     ████▀
    ████▀
   ████▀
  ████▀
 ████▀
████▀
████████░████████
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
███████▄░▄███████
███████████████

▀███████▀
▀▀▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
   BET NOW   
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
woolm110

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:49:16 PM

Depends how much you know about the coins but I’d start with btc and maybe ether and get a decent amount invested in those - after that start looking at coins with strong tech and strong long term potential, you could also look at something like crypto20 where you invest in a fund
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:49:46 PM

Recently, the CND trade was very actively discussed at HitBTC, especially when the price after the fall rose by 150%, but I can not understand why such promising projects fall so much. After all, today this coin fell even lower.
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:50:00 PM

Okay this are your options:1-get a coin that earns you profit just sitting in your wallet like neo(you get gas money when you keep it on offical wallet) or find a coin that gives you airdrop on some % of your current coin number.Option 2-you invest some of that money in to a ico(here you need to read and pick thru many icos to find the right one)Have in mind that you wont be able to join them if you are from states.This leave us with option 3-learn to trade:this is probably the hardest option but still doable,i would say dont try to day trade but instead pick your favorites(coins that have a future in your opinion).Or you can try and swing trade a coin(my favorite coin for that is syscoin-its being pumped every 2 week)
MIV.matteo

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:51:47 PM

I think it's a good amount of money and also quite manageable. the best thing is always the long term. Choose a few coins that have the project that best reflect how you'd like to see this world and begin to invest slowly accumulating. I would also to suggest to you to make trading fundamentals, every week you consider the most important events of different coin and try to trade above them. I wish you luck for the coins you will choose

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:54:00 PM

It all depends what kind of investment you are looking for.
Bitcoin is already a very risky investment, but there are even riskier investments.

The less the market cap of a certain coin is, the riskier the investment is.
But the riskier the investment is, also the highest profit you would take if your investment would turn out to be successful.
I think that you should consider if you are okay to take a loss of the whole amount, or you are willing to invest in only low risk assets.

jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:59:04 PM

$100 weekly is big enough for investment, I strongly recommended at you to invest in bitcoin it is high potential to have a profit when you invest this coins. Many speculation now on bitcoin that it might be hit into $100k in next year. This will be a good return to your investment if you invest here.
Well, there also altcoins who have a potential like ethereum, ripple and wave for long term if you want, this are nice to invest. Then the last but risky one is ICO project investment buy their token for cheapest amount during pre ICO. But be careful for fake ICO always read their platform and roadmap.

Knightly

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:30:40 PM

Hey,

Have to start somewhere! Although I'm wondering if it's worth saving that $100 for a month at a time then buying in? Exchanging FIAT for BTC in little bits, and then transferring that small amount of BTC to an exchange or wallet, could end up eating up 10-20% in fees, depending where you do it through.
Just do some research on the fees of the exchange you're intending to buy through so you don't lose a significant amount.

As always, good luck out there!

-Knightly.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: