Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:42:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY ENDED][ICO] |Titanium Blockchain Infrastructur Services (TBIS) |  (Read 21781 times)
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:43:41 AM

Bounty rewards have been distributed for translation and signature bounties !

The rest is coming soon so don't worry, rewards are coming Smiley
Dear Aerys2, probably you will soon become the favorite manager of so many people to whom you are currently sending a reward for participation. However, you are not that for me and the people close to me whom you deceived. Your stubborn silence and ignoring my appeals to you gives me reason to assume that you are neither an honest person nor a decent bounty manager. I'm very sorry that I spent my time on participating in your campaign, because such concepts as justice and honesty are probably not familiar to you. To my direct questions about the reasons for which you deleted me and my close relatives from the subscription you are not able to give any intelligible answer. You have no right to do so. It is an act of a dishonest cowardly man. if you have nothing to answer, do not take offense at any of my subsequent actions, because they are the result of your unfair attitude.

Just move on dude, it makes you look bad you kept attacking the bounty manager. They already distribute the bounty to everyone it's too late for you to convince anyone here. Don't talk about justice and honestly man, you have too many different account and you tried to cheat this awesome campaign now you are paying the price, you are the one who is not honest here. just go do something else and stop spamming on this thread with your alt.
Watanabe1505_

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:15:50 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 12:55:15 PM by Watanabe1505_

It's wonderful how I had a chance to participate in bounty campaign of this project and I received tokens from it. And I would like to give big thanks to "Aerys2" who is bounty manager did great his job.
Lo.

Activity: 252
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 01:19:23 PM

Bounty rewards have been distributed for translation and signature bounties !

The rest is coming soon so don't worry, rewards are coming Smiley

My eternal Love and Gratitude. You've helped me a lot more than you can imagine.

if you ever need my help, just let me know!
 Wink
andiko

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:32:36 PM

I am very grateful to the project for such a generous bounty. I advise many not to sell tokens, all the main activities of this project are scheduled for the second quarter.

coinfast

Activity: 508
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:39:33 PM

I received tokens BAR for bounty signature. Now we are waiting for the greater for exchange and see what the price of the token will be, great job team and manager

Thank you
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 12:34:01 AM

Manager sir, we still are honestly waiting for our payment of blog,twitter and other remaining unpaid bounty campaigns. What can you say about the delay and the non addition of token stakes on the various spreadsheets. Please we are eagerly waiting for our own share of the crypto cake. Thanks for a successful bounty campaign completion.

HOMT

Powered by,
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:03:48 AM

Manager sir, we still are honestly waiting for our payment of blog,twitter and other remaining unpaid bounty campaigns. What can you say about the delay and the non addition of token stakes on the various spreadsheets. Please we are eagerly waiting for our own share of the crypto cake. Thanks for a successful bounty campaign completion.

Yes sir bm, how about the blog, twitter, and other campaign sir ?
Could you inform us ?
Thanks.
Aerys2 (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 07:34:34 AM

Could you inform us ?
Thanks.

The blog/twitter bounty will be distributed next week, I let some time between each distribution to let the market recover, but you'll all receive your rewards in a short amount of time.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
KOS500

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 09:58:33 AM

The blog/twitter bounty will be distributed next week, I let some time between each distribution to let the market recover, but you'll all receive your rewards in a short amount of time.
Eagerly waiting for awards  Smiley The price is stable, and I hope in the future it will only go up!Ahead of the project many interesting.
cbob1911

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 03:47:33 PM

good to know; keep us posted. 

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:29:08 PM

Could you inform us ?
Thanks.

Where is final spreadsheets for twitter? not ready yet?
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:33:07 PM

Eagerly waiting for awards  Smiley The price is stable, and I hope in the future it will only go up!Ahead of the project many interesting.

I'm afraid it is not stable. BAR has been in red color in the past days. Of course it is not one that will be able to stand alone during these days of dip. No coin is exempted from the dip that we are experiencing right now. But as soon as stability will take over, BAR will certainly recover.
SHULAKOVA

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:28:47 PM

I really look forward to updating the blogs and twitter tables. Unfortunately, many Google accounts are blocked for unknown reasons. After the letters in support, there is no result.
Aerys2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:28:49 PM

Could you inform us ?
Thanks.

Not ready yet, the distribution for this+the blog should occur at the end of the week for the reason explained ahead.

I really look forward to updating the blogs and twitter tables. Unfortunately, many Google accounts are blocked for unknown reasons. After the letters in support, there is no result.

What are you talking about ?

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
gemalesmana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:02:25 AM

Could you inform us ?
Thanks.

Not ready yet, the distribution for this+the blog should occur at the end of the week for the reason explained ahead.

we have been following the titanium project for a long time and we have so far been waiting for the payouts for the blog participants while the signature participants receive. I hope there is a pity when we will pay
Aerys2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:26:54 PM

Could you inform us ?
Thanks.

we have been following the titanium project for a long time and we have so far been waiting for the payouts for the blog participants while the signature participants receive. I hope there is a pity when we will pay

Do not worry, it's coming soon.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
xprince1996

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:34:38 PM

Do not worry, it's coming soon.
[/quote]

Hello DM when twitter bounty stakes will be updated?

Aerys2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:57:24 PM

I planned to do it this week.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:26:37 AM

please change my wallet address sir , because it was hacked
this is  my new address 0x8f9e514aFC282D4a8ceA7bf0f13720aACb097710
thanks

maksimmaksimov

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:15:28 PM

So, the subscription company is over, now we are waiting for the release of the token to the stock exchange. Will it burn out or not?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: