Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:56:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform  (Read 38685 times)
chandraprakash

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:52:00 PM

this time game is most intertening  project .game is good for mind progress and good for health but did not play log time any one game because  bad effect for man mind .but game is most intertening project.
new generation game is funy and interesting game .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dante4142539

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:17:21 PM

I think Abyss have the best team. Upon reading the brief introductions of the team, it seems that they really into a game platform and the skills that can provide a good service with the best quality. Hope this is not only an introduction but the team will also prove that they are the best.

we know game platfrom project is the usual thing to hear.
its not a new project.
but with good team on behind the abyss . i am sure its will be promising than another game platfrom project.
I believe that they will do their best and they will give us the high quality service. This is the start of the success of abyss
I'm gonna support this until they get the success.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:37:36 AM

The Abyss gives us a lot of benefits.not only enjoying our games.The tokens that we can use to buy games, referral but also bi currencies. As for the developer it aso get benefits more play more tokens more they will reproduce. 😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:32:33 AM

This is a new kind of gaming environment, in this great platform it delivers all types of video games like free2play MMOs and cryptogames being a key priority. In this platform you can use ABYSS token as currency
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:04:42 AM

Abyss multi-level referral program is like networking, you have to invite or recruit someone to join or to play so that you earn your commission, then once your 1st referral invited new player this would be your down line up to 5 referral. Good strategies to encourage more players and you will earn more too.
Yes, it will encourage more players, developers and also smart people. It will attract players because they will enjoy the game and entertain and at the same time they can still earn money. Developers will also be diligent in developing games because of the commissions they will get, they will find that they can give happiness to players and earn money. And if you're smart even if you do not love computer games you can earn money by promoting the games and issue your referrals to your friends, relatives and classmates. And I'm sure I'm going to introduce this game to people.
lucifer03

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:29:42 AM

As Ive read the whitepaper I notice that the system is oriented by effectively inviting you friends or other users and retaining gamers/users than any other video game platform.
Iambatman

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:09:35 AM

Abyss multi-level referral program is like networking, you have to invite or recruit someone to join or to play so that you earn your commission, then once your 1st referral invited new player this would be your down line up to 5 referral. Good strategies to encourage more players and you will earn more too.

Well, it's not necessary for you to invite just to earn. There are other reward system that you can participate on abyss for earning. The multi-level marketing program takes inviting your friends to play that game that you are playing to a new level. Kudos to the devs!
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:00:34 AM

Many people like games, I also like games, hope this can attract many investors into your project, if you can offer a reward task that is even better.
I think what they promoting is to have more participants rather than investors. They need gamers who will use the project.
yeah.. youre right... I think their main idea here is to have more gamers and game developers who will be a psrt of their project.. this is like a job hiring.. but how??  an job thru online gaming...Smiley
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:08:59 AM

It's not clear to me yet how the system runs. So my question on how it will run still persists even tho I have read some content of the whitepaper.

Regarding with the concept, what type of games can you play here? And how are the gamers be paid?
vinceB

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:23:53 AM

Are the games in Abyss will have a lot of ads for the sake of the company's revenue? Because a lot of gaming companies use ads to support their games. Most of the time, the ads that pops up as you play are annoying. I hope they wont put a ton of ads on their games.
OhBow0709

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:33:24 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 01:42:23 PM by OhBow0709

Can someone please explain to me how the referral system of Abyss works? I do grasp a bit of it but it still somewhat confusing.

I think the "how it works?" section on this link will help you understand it: https://www.theabyss.com/referral-program
The Abyss in my opinion is actually one of the promising future platforms in history of gaming because it allows users to earn while enjoying their preferred game by just inviting their friends or participating on their motivational programs.

For the referral system, see the example scenarios below:

1st level referral contribution (4%) Scenario: Unplugged invited me to join Abyss and I spent $250 to it then, Unplugged will receive 4% of it in a form of token which is equivalent to $10.

2nd and 3rd level referral contribution(2%) Scenario: After I joined the platform, I was able to convinced my girlfriend and she invited her brother as well to be part of it and they have decided to pay $500 on each of their accounts.

The total referral bonus Unplugged, me and my girlfriend will receive is:

Unplugged: $10 + $10 +$5 = $25 worth of token
OhBow0709: $20 + $10 = $30 worth of token
MyGirlfriend: $20 worth of token

4th - 5th ... level referral contribution (1%) Scenario: After several days, my girlfriend's brother invited his roommate (a heavy gamer) to a game he's playing under Abyss platform and his roommate spend $1000.

The total referral bonus Unplugged, me, my girlfriend and her brother will receive is:

Unplugged: $10 + $10 +$5 + $10 = $35 worth of token
OhBow0709: $20 + $10 + $20 = $50 worth of token
MyGirlfriend: $20 + $20 = $40 worth of token
MyGirlfriend'sBro: $40 worth of token

I hope my explanation helps.
IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

I remeber when i was i child i want to play a game that they will pay me at this is it now i want to try it but what are the games old school games? and how will i get paid ?
Well i think..its every gamer dreams to be paid off while their mking there games... The abbys platform is a new tool where gamers and the developers benefits each other..

Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:05:04 PM

Referring serious gamers who is spending on their game is the key to earn a good amount of token. Hope that the games offered through Abyss is competitive and worth spending for. They must develop and partner with high quality games. Abyss will help the gaming industry to be not just a gaming ecosystem but also a beneficial source of income not just for gamers but also with game developers.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:38:36 PM

Is the new DAICO on the Smart Contract only support ETH? Plus, the Token Sale got into some changes and moved the ICO  launching what are those?
It's true that the Abyss, the world's first daico can help its gamers to earn by in game and through social activities. It can seek gamer's attention not only because of its unique features and entertainment but also it can help their expenses, they can also earn  through referrals and lastly because it can access to specialized game statistics.
neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:20:43 PM

I remeber when i was i child i want to play a game that they will pay me at this is it now i want to try it but what are the games old school games? and how will i get paid ?
Well i think..its every gamer dreams to be paid off while their mking there games... The abbys platform is a new tool where gamers and the developers benefits each other..
Well this is a dream come true for all of the gamers, you've been able to enjoy the game and you can get rewards while playing, That's great.

olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:34:34 PM

Well this is a dream come true for all of the gamers, you've been able to enjoy the game and you can get rewards while playing, That's great.
Even you can't refer a friend or anyone to joined and play with Abyss you can still earn a reward. This is a good opportunity to those players or gamers to earn and save while playing and give satisfaction to themselves.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:46:33 PM

Are the games in Abyss will have a lot of ads for the sake of the company's revenue? Because a lot of gaming companies use ads to support their games. Most of the time, the ads that pops up as you play are annoying. I hope they wont put a ton of ads on their games.
Good observation sir. I never read about that issue in their white paper. Hope someone from the team and developers will be able to answer this issue or question because as we all know everyone get annoyed when you are concentrating in playing them suddenly ads will pop on your screen.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:05:21 PM

I think Abyss have the best team. Upon reading the brief introductions of the team, it seems that they really into a game platform and the skills that can provide a good service with the best quality. Hope this is not only an introduction but the team will also prove that they are the best.
Yes, Abyss had a good strategy in their team, and both having there commision thats why their team motivated to work hard for the better future of this project.
Hope that all the brief introduction of the team is not just for impressing readers and investors, they will and can prove that they have the skills to organize and create a good platform, that can provide and give satisfaction to all players and gamers that will trust them.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
apirmalakas

Activity: 134

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:24:33 PM

Many people like games, I also like games, hope this can attract many investors into your project, if you can offer a reward task that is even better.
I think what they promoting is to have more participants rather than investors. They need gamers who will use the project.
yeah.. youre right... I think their main idea here is to have more gamers and game developers who will be a psrt of their project.. this is like a job hiring.. but how??  an job thru online gaming...Smiley
Yes thats the main idea, to get more gamers and developers to be a part of this project, how to join there group? or to work there? just enjoy the game while inviting more gamers to send referral code to get your earn online while playing, correct me if im wrong.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:42:17 PM

Interesting project since increasing community love video games nowadays, from younger ones and even adults are playing it.And aside from playing, gamers has a chance to earn profit as well,that's cool! This project has a great potential to succeed.

Agree on you, since more and more funds are being raised for gaming industry. I believe this one will have it flight too. But before anything else is there any existing game/games are being supported by this platform or is this a brand new game that will be venturing in the crypto world?!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: