Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:49:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform  (Read 38682 times)
apirmalakas

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:19:51 PM

I remeber when i was i child i want to play a game that they will pay me at this is it now i want to try it but what are the games old school games? and how will i get paid ?
Well i think..its every gamer dreams to be paid off while their mking there games... The abbys platform is a new tool where gamers and the developers benefits each other..
Well this is a dream come true for all of the gamers, you've been able to enjoy the game and you can get rewards while playing, That's great.
Yes, we also wait for updates from Devs about games we can enjoy. If the games they make are attractive to the players, I think it's no difficult for us to  share it with our colleague.
im curious about how the gamer's will got a high value of referal or how the calculation of it? but for this kind of platform many gamer's will work on it, this is a plan that a lot of investor will attract nice move to this ico.
well you will can have a high value referral, if you reach the 5 referral qouta per token, and thats the calculations of it, and honestly you can have a new friends there will playing a game, so you can invite it to play your other games to play with her/him so you can give your referral code again, to earn more. thank you correct me if im wrong

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:26:22 PM

On the side of the gamer benefits, Im curious about on what will be the possible rewards on the personal five level referral program ?

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
OhBow0709

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:37:20 PM

I believe to it as well especially if the game they're about to release will not be embraced by the gamers today. As long as the idea they have made will be adopted to thier future projects after failure, I'm sure there's always a room for success. Imagine DOTA2 with a token Wallet feature, probably I will play that game everytime I have free time from BTCtalk  Grin
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:40:14 PM

It's not clear to me yet how the system runs. So my question on how it will run still persists even tho I have read some content of the whitepaper.

Regarding with the concept, what type of games can you play here? And how are the gamers be paid?

I also feel the same way like you, I think the games Abyss will release in the market are somewhat has similarities with the most popular games in the planet right now like DOTA2 or LoL. I'm expecting for them to at least have a unique gameplay, map, item effects, a new hero/character scheme and each should have unique set of skills. On how are gamers will be paid, I think Abyss will about to make a Steam like gaming community that has Wallet feature which will allow players to send and receive Tokens.
As far as I read their white paper, you're right that they didn't put or mention anything about what will be the games that they can offer. But the reward system, they mention that players will be able to received a token or fiat if you finish the task or be able to refer a friend.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:10:25 PM

I think this new gaming platform will be a success in the next few years. (If not, the idea behind it)
Bringing a game where both players and developers will make a profit will surely make a huge difference in the gaming community right now.
This gaming platform will succeed because most teenagers are very love playing games especially those with challenges or competing with other players. Earning a rewards while playing is a plus point for this platform I guess.

As the gamers refer other people to play the games that they are playing, not only they expand the chance of having a party with your close friends in the game but also helping other them to earn money as well while you and your friends play the same game. It connects people and build a mutual benefit to the community of gamers, that's why I think as soon as Abyss is launched, it will be a success from week 1.
vinceB

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:22:23 PM

Ive read that this is a gaming portal with using ABYSS tokens. How it is different from what our using today which is STEAM?
Honestly its close enough to Steam, you can buy any games you want, like ABYSS, The difference of it is you cant send referral code, to your friends to earn money, although you can earn money too in steam but your money is not safe, but into abyss you can withdraw your money into your personal Ethereum-wallet thats the Good benefits and differences.

That's what I thought too. As I saw that it is a gaming platform and realize how good it is, I immediately think that it would compete with the popularity of Steams. As for popular concept of Abyss, soon, Steam will follow the idea of letting their players earn through gaming. I believe this innovation would change how we view gaming platforms.
tiblink

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:38:25 PM

I very much believe that the organizers implement everything that they originally said!
Seph1roth (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:43:04 PM

Ive read that this is a gaming portal with using ABYSS tokens. How it is different from what our using today which is STEAM?

Hello. We will make comparison table on this week and publish it on our website, so you can see the difference easily.
Seph1roth (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:47:15 PM

Since we are talking about games, does mobile games involve in this great app? I would like to know because mobile games is also getting huge this days.

Unfortunately right now it is impossible to make own game store in appstore, so our app on iOS will contain chat and other social features. About Google Play it is possible to make store there, but we have it in plans only after pc market is dominated.
Seph1roth (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:50:22 PM

Do all country can use and avail the abyss token and abyss application ?

Our platform will be available in all countries, but our Token Sale is not available for several countries right now.
Seph1roth (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:53:43 PM

Do you already have partnerships with some gaming platform like valve,steam,garena? if so what will be your priority with those big gaming platform? I just want to know because Im also a dota 2 player and can use your service in the future.

We don't need partnerships with game platforms because we are their direct competitors. We need partnerships with developers and Q2-Q3 2018 will be spent also on "Partnership agreements with game projects" according to our roadmap presented here: https://www.theabyss.com/#Roadmap
Seph1roth (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:55:34 PM

Is there a membership card if you join in Abyss or you just need to sign up to their site and you will be a member that can earn a rewards while playing and referring a players?.

If you register, you automatically become member and can start earning rewards. No need of additional membership.
Seph1roth (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:57:05 PM

Some write ups said it will be about the MMO's right? So I assume more type of this game will be created.

The Abyss is a next generation digital distribution platform, delivering all types of video games (Free2play MMOs and cryptogames being a key priority), including AAA-titles, to the fast-growing global game community. So not only MMOs.
Seph1roth (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:00:46 PM

example, if i am a game developer by profession and at the same time a gamer.. how do i need to get payed?? do i need to be a member of abyss?? or should i create, make and developed new game?? or i just need to passed a certain kind of game to abyss .?? thanks for the answer..

If you are a game developer you just publish your game on our platform (Same as on Steam) and start getting new players for your game. If your game was first on the platform for them, they will become your lifetime referrals and you will receive income from their payments even if they leave for another game on the platform.
Seph1roth (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:01:53 PM

Can someone please explain to me how the referral system of Abyss works? I do grasp a bit of it but it still somewhat confusing.

Please visit this page: https://www.theabyss.com/referral-program

Also we will upload video with explaining referral system soon on our youtube channel.
Seph1roth (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:04:25 PM

Is the new DAICO on the Smart Contract only support ETH? Plus, the Token Sale got into some changes and moved the ICO  launching what are those?

Hi. Yes DAICO will support only ETH. We removed BTC from our supported currency on Token Sale.

Now it will be started on February 7, 2018.
Seph1roth (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:06:11 PM

It's not clear to me yet how the system runs. So my question on how it will run still persists even tho I have read some content of the whitepaper.

Regarding with the concept, what type of games can you play here? And how are the gamers be paid?

The Abyss is a next generation digital distribution platform, delivering all types of video games (Free2play MMOs and cryptogames being a key priority), including AAA-titles, to the fast-growing global game community. Unlike other platforms (Steam, Origin, GOG, etc.), The Abyss offers a groundbreaking motivational and multilevel referral system, allowing gamers to earn from in-game and social activities, and other gamers’ payments as well.
Seph1roth (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:10:29 PM

Are the games in Abyss will have a lot of ads for the sake of the company's revenue? Because a lot of gaming companies use ads to support their games. Most of the time, the ads that pops up as you play are annoying. I hope they wont put a ton of ads on their games.
Good observation sir. I never read about that issue in their white paper. Hope someone from the team and developers will be able to answer this issue or question because as we all know everyone get annoyed when you are concentrating in playing them suddenly ads will pop on your screen.

Are you speaking about mobile games or PC games. Can you show us example please.
Seph1roth (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:13:34 PM

On the side of the gamer benefits, Im curious about on what will be the possible rewards on the personal five level referral program ?

Hi.

1st referral level - 4%* from payment
2nd referral level - 2%* from payment
3rd referral level - 2%* from payment
4th referral level - 1%* from payment
5th referral level - 1%* from payment

* VAT and payment charges of payment services are not included
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:03:33 AM

One of the benefits that the abyss gave us ,is the abyss tokens that said  we can withdrawn from Ethereum wallet. What is Ethereum wallet?😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: