Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:25:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform  (Read 38682 times)
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:09:39 AM

Watch this short business video, where the project’s key people speak about The Abyss digital distribution platform, its idea and core features, functional advantages and plans to compete with Steam.

The video is a here.

Konstantin Boyko-Romanovsky, Founder
“Basically, there is only one digital distribution platform on the market cumulating the entire gamer community. …We all know its name. Yes, still it’s difficult to challenge Steam. But this is exactly what we do”.

Vladimir Kurochkin, President
“To attract users to the platform, we implement our own 5-level referral program. It’s simple — you receive a share of tokens your friends spend in various games. As well as the share of payments friends of your friends make. And so on, 5 referral levels down”.

Artem Veremeenko, Executive Producer
“Our main goal is to create a portal to the cryptoworld for a 2 billion gamer audience”.

Subscribe to The Abyss official Youtube, speak your mind in our Telegram and Discord channels.

Like! Share!
Thank you so much for sharing the video. It helps a lot if you watch and heard what all about Abyss. Now, I am enlighten about Abyss and understand about this platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:28:07 AM

Is this Abyss,the new generation  games.is this a group games or you can play even only one person?

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:12:31 AM

I hope this platform will release quality video games in future because if not, this is only a waste of time and money. Please do focus on creating exceptional games.
i agree on what you say mate.. abyss should create or developed a game that will make player satisfied and exceptional games. like dot.a 2. nowadays dot.a is very popular around the world, they make a competition thru that game thats why dot.a become so popular, not even young ones but aldo the adults can play dot.a.
Right! They really need to do that so they will not be left behind by other teams or developers, because our technology is now a flourishing market. So if they make games that don't have a good quality it really will not be attractive to people.
Abyss need to be competitive in terms of the games they will release, just like dot.a 2 that has a competition internationally. Because if they only attract players by their reward system, I think players will not stay longer to Abyss.
Perhaps that is what they are working now and they giving it a lot of time. I think they did not immediately get to the beauty of Dota 2 because it's solid in the industry and the players really love it both young and old. But the Abyss can give their best to create a unique game that is also fun for people.

Based on what I've read so far in the whitepaper, they dont specify that they are on the path of creating new games. They might consider making new games in the future but for now they focus on Abyss as a platform, so them producing new games is kind of far-fetched as of the moment.
vinceB

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:42:07 AM

I think the idea of using games as a way of earning is good but it will be really a time and effort consuming for those people who really want to get higher buckets in return.
There's no such easy way of earning, It really needs time and  effort but in abyss you can enjoy while earning.

I think the concept is you can earn as you play. Basically, the Abyss is more of a gaming platform than a bread and butter thing. Earning is just a side benefit for the gamers, for them to allot more time on playing because they can earn from it.
Iambatman

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:25:45 AM

What is the advantage of abyss to the other gaming platform? how do you attract customers?
Well..as i see the upon the abbys introduction it will benefit both the gamer nd the developer..as long as the project goes smoothly and perfectly there will be a lot of investors to come in..
If you will read their white paper they mention all the advantages that players and developers can get. But for me, the advantage of Abyss to the players is their reward system wherein players will be able to earn rewards while playing and also once you will refer a friend you will get a reward.
Honestly Both of you are correct opinion, i read too in white paper, and they mention about advantage of the gamers and developers, and its much safety systems than to Steam what we used right now you, we can get money you earn in a safety ways,please correct me if im wrong

For me, what makes Abyss better than other gaming platform is the mutual benefit between the user and the company. Unlike Steam wherein you just buy the game that they offer, in Abyss, the company is not the only one that earns because they also give the users a chance to earn. Because of the said concept, I think other companies will soon try to adapt with the new system because they will be left behind with how great Abyss is.
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:41:03 AM

Since we are talking about games, does mobile games involve in this great app? I would like to know because mobile games is also getting huge this days.

Unfortunately right now it is impossible to make own game store in appstore, so our app on iOS will contain chat and other social features. About Google Play it is possible to make store there, but we have it in plans only after pc market is dominated.

I think Abyss is just like Steam but much better because of new concepts added to it for the benefit of gamers, so most likely it wont have mobile games or at least it will focus on PC gaming.It would be cool tho if it has access to mobile games like bluestacks.
Yeah you are right, but i wish they can make an app for mobile games so you can enjoy the game, if you dont have a Personal Computer, and you can play any where if the abyss allow it to use in phone, its much better lets support abyss for more update and to make it better.

The Abyss is focused on PC games. I doubt if they will make an app for mobile games. They might on the distant future, but as for now, them focusing on being the best in comparison with other PC gaming platforms is what the company is concerned with. Mobile gaming is another topic.
vinceB

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:51:47 AM

Watch this short business video, where the project’s key people speak about The Abyss digital distribution platform, its idea and core features, functional advantages and plans to compete with Steam.

The video is a here.

Konstantin Boyko-Romanovsky, Founder
“Basically, there is only one digital distribution platform on the market cumulating the entire gamer community. …We all know its name. Yes, still it’s difficult to challenge Steam. But this is exactly what we do”.

Vladimir Kurochkin, President
“To attract users to the platform, we implement our own 5-level referral program. It’s simple — you receive a share of tokens your friends spend in various games. As well as the share of payments friends of your friends make. And so on, 5 referral levels down”.

Artem Veremeenko, Executive Producer
“Our main goal is to create a portal to the cryptoworld for a 2 billion gamer audience”.

Subscribe to The Abyss official Youtube, speak your mind in our Telegram and Discord channels.

Like! Share!
Thank you so much for sharing the video. It helps a lot if you watch and heard what all about Abyss. Now, I am enlighten about Abyss and understand about this platform.

Nice! The video is great for an introduction of what Abyss is all about. However, I suggest that there should be a different video focusing on how it is beneficial to the gamers because the video is more focused on explaining what's abyss. Now that Abyss is properly introduced to the audience, make a video focusing on the reward system so that gamers would be enticed more.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:13:48 AM

Since Abyss is the first project that can use "DAICO" , what do you think will be the advantages of using "Daico" instead of ICO ?

It is a mix of both DAO and ICO. Its advantages are it improves the traditional ICO and eliminate the dangers of the resources being used by personal gain of the developers. Thus, improving development and overall funding.

What is DAO then ? I mean how can it help the project and benefits the ICO who will use this kind of process to get the funds needed for a project to become successful ?

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:19:48 AM

Do all country can use and avail the abyss token and abyss application ?

Our platform will be available in all countries, but our Token Sale is not available for several countries right now.

Will the Token Sale be available to SEA countries? There are many players from SEA so I  hope there would be discounts and sales here.

Where country possibly first launch the Abyss? Is the team already have a plan on where country it will launch ?

ATLANTICO
Leetukyang

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:28:56 AM

I think the idea of using games as a way of earning is good but it will be really a time and effort consuming for those people who really want to get higher buckets in return.
There's no such easy way of earning, It really needs time and  effort but in abyss you can enjoy while earning.

Its true , by the use of abyss token you can buy and play games and also you can earn points thru referral and endorsing it to some of your friends and also want to play and earn points.

ATLANTICO
zhaichi11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:33:29 AM

Im curious , I go and check their website and find the history about the abyss . I want to know about the history of abyss and how it started.
How the team ended up with this kind of platform and service to offer ?

ATLANTICO
IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:06:45 AM

So many people will encourage this kind of platform because it gives happiness to us for earning rewards while playing.
As through thw whitepaper of this project.. which both gamers and developers benefits..because it is in their platform that abbys is a multilevel referral system..where players earn through social activities and the developers in return reduces marketing expenses and earn from thier referral gamers..

Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:25:08 AM

So many people will encourage this kind of platform because it gives happiness to us for earning rewards while playing.
As through thw whitepaper of this project.. which both gamers and developers benefits..because it is in their platform that abbys is a multilevel referral system..where players earn through social activities and the developers in return reduces marketing expenses and earn from thier referral gamers..
definitely right, many people will encourage this kind of platform and also for the hobbies is game, they given a chance for the gamer to experience this platform what benefits can gives to the gamer

Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:30:05 AM

Since we are talking about games, does mobile games involve in this great app? I would like to know because mobile games is also getting huge this days.

Unfortunately right now it is impossible to make own game store in appstore, so our app on iOS will contain chat and other social features. About Google Play it is possible to make store there, but we have it in plans only after pc market is dominated.

I think Abyss is just like Steam but much better because of new concepts added to it for the benefit of gamers, so most likely it wont have mobile games or at least it will focus on PC gaming.It would be cool tho if it has access to mobile games like bluestacks.
Yeah you are right, but i wish they can make an app for mobile games so you can enjoy the game, if you dont have a Personal Computer, and you can play any where if the abyss allow it to use in phone, its much better lets support abyss for more update and to make it better.

The Abyss is focused on PC games. I doubt if they will make an app for mobile games. They might on the distant future, but as for now, them focusing on being the best in comparison with other PC gaming platforms is what the company is concerned with. Mobile gaming is another topic.
its very impressed if this abyss have on mobiles so we can experience if you dont have a personal computer, but as of now thry given priorities for the PC, hopefully we experience this in mobile phone

Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:50:32 AM

Will players of a certain level be able to earn money or will all players have that ability?

lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:00:16 AM

Im curious , I go and check their website and find the history about the abyss . I want to know about the history of abyss and how it started.
You can read their white paper for more information about Abyss, because i read on their abstract how they started to plan and create a F2P browser and MMO (Massive Multiplayer Online) games, as well as cryptogames. I hope that this will help you to understand and know how Abyss was created and their plans about this platform.
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:15:16 AM

Is this platform will provide certain actions for those people who are not abiding the terms and policies of this game? Like banning etc. Is there any issue like that to be followed?

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:28:16 AM

You can read their white paper for more information about Abyss, because i read on their abstract how they started to plan and create a F2P browser and MMO (Massive Multiplayer Online) games, as well as cryptogames. I hope that this will help you to understand and know how Abyss was created and their plans about this platform.
I suggest to watch the video provided. It really helps a lot to understand about Abyss and how they started.
Leetukyang

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:44:12 AM

I suggest to watch the video provided. It really helps a lot to understand about Abyss and how they started.

If you have any more question you can join their telegram , we have many member there that can/will help you about what you want to know about the abyss and how it will work .

ATLANTICO
zhaichi11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:51:40 AM

Good to know that they have this kind of promotion , they have a reward system and we can have points if we have referral and also we can also reward if we are good at playing one particular games.

ATLANTICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: