Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:27:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform  (Read 38682 times)
Seph1roth (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:43:44 PM

The Abyss Token Sale (DAICO) will be officially launched in the U.S., providing its citizens and residents a right to participate.  

We are committed to staying compliant with the current regulations governing the issuance of new tokens.

Upon advice of our attorneys, we decided to proceed with the sale in the U.S. to accredited investors only under Regulation D of the Securities Act of 1933 and to non-U.S. persons under Regulation S. The tokens sold under Regulation D will carry transfer restrictions in accordance with regulations.

This means that each U.S. contributor participating in The Abyss Token Sale (DAICO) will need to pass the accredited investor verification process (KYC) as required by the U.S. law.

This will make our Token Sale (DAICO) globally available, with no regional restrictions anymore.  

Will keep you informed on the issue via our Telegram channels and social media!

Stay tuned!
if it's a american project which from american?
I think it's ugly in ICO market which was need KYC and don't allowed the american and Chinese to join.'
it's pretty unfair for us.

We now allow the accredited U.S. investors to join (earlier, all U.S. citizens and residents were not eligible and not allowed to participate in our Token Sale). So changes are positive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Seph1roth (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:26:00 AM

10 Reasons To Fall In Love With Switzerland

First. The most prominent and reliable banking system (also famous for its privacy policy).
Second. The world’s best milk chocolate (if you disagree, then you haven’t tasted it).
Third. Delicious Swiss cheese (>450 varieties).
Fourth. The most precise watches (dominating the watchmaking industry).
Fifth. Swiss Alps (and ski resorts).
Sixth. Lakes (Lake Geneva, Lake Zurich, Lake Neuchatel. Many of them).
Seventh. Music festivals (ranging from Classical to rock).
Eighth. Zurich (one the most desirable cities in the world is the pride of Switzerland).
Ninth. Ecology (fewer harmful emissions, no incineration plants, etc.).
Tenth, and the most significant. The Abyss Token Sale (DAICO).

We decided it would be the best option in all respects. Swirtzerland is now moving towards building the world’s leading blockchain and cryptographic ecosystem, fostering the development of pioneering digital technologies.

Therefore, on January 18, 2018, we incorporated The Abyss GmbH in Gartenstrasse 4, 6300 Zug — a legal body to conduct Token Sale (DAICO) — in Switzerland.

With your contributions stored on Smart Contract in the world’s leading financial centre, you may feel absolutely secure.

Join The Abyss, the world’s first DAICO!
Talk to the Expert

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:04:16 AM

I hope this platform will release quality video games in future because if not, this is only a waste of time and money. Please do focus on creating exceptional games.
i agree on what you say mate.. abyss should create or developed a game that will make player satisfied and exceptional games. like dot.a 2. nowadays dot.a is very popular around the world, they make a competition thru that game thats why dot.a become so popular, not even young ones but aldo the adults can play dot.a.
Right! They really need to do that so they will not be left behind by other teams or developers, because our technology is now a flourishing market. So if they make games that don't have a good quality it really will not be attractive to people.
Abyss need to be competitive in terms of the games they will release, just like dot.a 2 that has a competition internationally. Because if they only attract players by their reward system, I think players will not stay longer to Abyss.
Perhaps that is what they are working now and they giving it a lot of time. I think they did not immediately get to the beauty of Dota 2 because it's solid in the industry and the players really love it both young and old. But the Abyss can give their best to create a unique game that is also fun for people.

Based on what I've read so far in the whitepaper, they dont specify that they are on the path of creating new games. They might consider making new games in the future but for now they focus on Abyss as a platform, so them producing new games is kind of far-fetched as of the moment.
Nice One! There you are "Good Project" correcting a friend's mistake for misleading the topic. Good job! But all of us here Because of our lack of reading about projects "White Paper" we are carried away to the flow and in the first ideas that have already been formed. That's why I suggest, be diligent in reading because if you review of all the pages here no one has yet given the clearest picture about Abyss and is just a bit of a hint. What do you think? I know that this is a modern project and they are offering an attractive offer but how it works and what are the step by step procedure? Will you share to me your whole ideas about this project and how wide it is?
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:17:37 AM

Good choice for a financial centre and some legal concerns were being prioritized specially on the US investors. The quality is being focused here which I think planned for a longer run for the first DAICO project.
speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:42:20 AM

Will this ico need KYC ?

SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:28:53 AM

If I want to have this abyss the next generation game platform in my computer,Is this free downlable?like others games😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:23:15 AM

In order to sustain interest in the game, the players/users must participate to give their public opinion about the game. They can also write some like reviews and articles. They can also submit different fan art, videos and stories. This will trully help the ABYSS community
lucifer03

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:30:47 AM

In order to sustain interest in the game, the players/users must participate to give their public opinion about the game. They can also write some like reviews and articles. They can also submit different fan art, videos and stories. This will trully help the ABYSS community
Actually this a great idea as I've read in the whitepaper, they also added publication of content as a ratio of likes and dislikes. This the way to evaluate players because the users with a high rating carries more pressure than other users who recently join,
apirmalakas

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:09:12 AM

Actually this a great idea as I've read in the whitepaper, they also added publication of content as a ratio of likes and dislikes. This the way to evaluate players because the users with a high rating carries more pressure than other users who recently join,
I agree thats great opinions to improve the abyss or the platform so, if they have a problem you can like or dislike, so the abyss can make a updates right away, Go abyss!
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:46:39 AM

hi dev...I just wanna know when will the start of diaco in developing a game and accepting players to their team.. correct me if im wrong.. 
IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:54:47 PM

So many people will encourage this kind of platform because it gives happiness to us for earning rewards while playing.
Its not about just the hapiness because of the games.. but Also upon all the benefits from their multireferal system that Abbys offer kn their platform... In such way..not just middle ages will enjoy this..

Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:38:57 PM

The motivational programs finances comes from a reward bank wherein reward bank will be distributed to  Game achievements, Masternodes and Content Creation. So, every transaction made will have a minimal commissions from 3% to 10%. Its seems that the platform is all in by keeping the player in one circle and extracting a compilation of analysis and reports extracted from the whole platform starting from email promotions, Rewards, Referrals, Auctions and even contents is an overall package for both game devs and the players.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:39:24 PM

So many people will encourage this kind of platform because it gives happiness to us for earning rewards while playing.
Its not about just the hapiness because of the games.. but Also upon all the benefits from their multireferal system that Abbys offer kn their platform... In such way..not just middle ages will enjoy this..
Correct, It was a good idea of ​​the Abyss to create a digital distribution platform. It was good especially to those gamer that spending more time for playing.
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:28:04 PM

How can I use the refferal to my friends?i can  use the refferal systm  to them if only for those who have the abyss the new generation games platform in their computer games?😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:13:31 AM

How can I use the refferal to my friends?i can  use the refferal systm  to them if only for those who have the abyss the new generation games platform in their computer games?😍
First, you need to make an account to The Abyss - A Next-Generation Game Platform then you need to Obtain your referral link and  Share your referral link to your friends at any online space. Yes my friend, that's why you need to be creative and show them that you're happy with the game you played online.
hajisomad

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:48:34 AM

This ico is one I can’t miss. Abyss looks to be everything I wanted Steam to be.
The Abyss platform allowing rewards and receiving payments via crypto currency other than mmo client platforms like steam. Which is great by the way..
Because we as a gamers, by using games provided by the abyss, can earn rewards and receives discounts when we pay through abyss tokens.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:17:37 AM

Aside from publication they also has a section where you can comment which you cannot allow to delete so they can review.
OhBow0709

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:25:48 AM

Will this ico need KYC ?

It seems there's none, I have reviewed their whitepaper and I don't see any information about KYC policy for investors.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:00:08 AM

Will this ico need KYC ?

It seems there's none, I have reviewed their whitepaper and I don't see any information about KYC policy for investors.
they already officially launched the (DAICO)token sale. in U.S  but participants in U.S but they need to pass the verification law. i think KYC its only for U.S correct me if im wrong/
Pablo0721

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:45:20 AM

I hope this platform will release quality video games in future because if not, this is only a waste of time and money. Please do focus on creating exceptional games.
i agree on what you say mate.. abyss should create or developed a game that will make player satisfied and exceptional games. like dot.a 2. nowadays dot.a is very popular around the world, they make a competition thru that game thats why dot.a become so popular, not even young ones but aldo the adults can play dot.a.
Right! They really need to do that so they will not be left behind by other teams or developers, because our technology is now a flourishing market. So if they make games that don't have a good quality it really will not be attractive to people.
Abyss need to be competitive in terms of the games they will release, just like dot.a 2 that has a competition internationally. Because if they only attract players by their reward system, I think players will not stay longer to Abyss.
Perhaps that is what they are working now and they giving it a lot of time. I think they did not immediately get to the beauty of Dota 2 because it's solid in the industry and the players really love it both young and old. But the Abyss can give their best to create a unique game that is also fun for people.

Based on what I've read so far in the whitepaper, they dont specify that they are on the path of creating new games. They might consider making new games in the future but for now they focus on Abyss as a platform, so them producing new games is kind of far-fetched as of the moment.
Nice One! There you are "Good Project" correcting a friend's mistake for misleading the topic. Good job! But all of us here Because of our lack of reading about projects "White Paper" we are carried away to the flow and in the first ideas that have already been formed. That's why I suggest, be diligent in reading because if you review of all the pages here no one has yet given the clearest picture about Abyss and is just a bit of a hint. What do you think? I know that this is a modern project and they are offering an attractive offer but how it works and what are the step by step procedure? Will you share to me your whole ideas about this project and how wide it is?

Opps! My bad, I don't mean to misinform you guys (Learn how to read and improve your conversational skills), Abyss is a gaming platform period. "Good Project" need some criticism at times perhaps, how will this platform compete with Steam without having any quality games? Anyway, enough with this Non-sense issue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: