Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:28:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform  (Read 38682 times)
bryle10

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:44:11 AM

So many people will encourage this kind of platform because it gives happiness to us for earning rewards while playing.
Its not about just the hapiness because of the games.. but Also upon all the benefits from their multireferal system that Abbys offer kn their platform... In such way..not just middle ages will enjoy this..
Correct, It was a good idea of ​​the Abyss to create a digital distribution platform. It was good especially to those gamer that spending more time for playing.
Yeah, even me I will encourage this project. In our modern generation almost all of us are interest for having an experience such as this are video game for enjoyment.  I wish this project will continue  to release soon
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:06:50 AM

Just by thinking about the abyss, It is the only gaming platform that offers a crypto rewards. Well, come to think of it, you also earn a rewards by receiving achievements which will be good for every gamer that avail the abyss platform. The abyss platform will standout and will be the most leading gaming provider pretty sure.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:18:45 AM

Great thing about ABYSS platform is the ability to limit download speeds of needed files because they are concerned about how speed the internet connection of a user is.
lucifer03

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:26:49 AM

In game, the players can view some information about other users they are interacting or playing with. So that they can make their acquaintance and become friends.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:38:16 AM

Can someone explain or enlighten me about the referral system of Abyss. In your white paper, it is presented to have a 5 level of referral with the percentage of the reward that players can earn. My question, what if players can refer more that 5 persons to join in Abyss, how will you compute their referral fee? Did they start again in the 1st level or the computation will change for the succeeding referrals?
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:09:35 AM

Just by thinking about the abyss, It is the only gaming platform that offers a crypto rewards. Well, come to think of it, you also earn a rewards by receiving achievements which will be good for every gamer that avail the abyss platform. The abyss platform will standout and will be the most leading gaming provider pretty sure.
The concept of Abyss to give rewards to their players is a good strategy to encourage more players and gamers to join. Who would reject the fact that once you play you'll earn, and once you invite your friend to join and play you will get a reward also, no one, right?. So I guess this will be the advantage of Abyss compare to other game platform.
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:14:40 AM

So one difference of this platform (ABYSS) from others like steam is They will be using Cryptocurreccy as payment on whatever they want to purchase. Although they can also use their current currency in their country.
Do you mean that players on the platform can pay with both cryptocurrency and fiat money? Can I pay any cryptocurrency?
StarSLight

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:16:52 AM

The concept of Abyss to give rewards to their players is a good strategy to encourage more players and gamers to join. Who would reject the fact that once you play you'll earn, and once you invite your friend to join and play you will get a reward also, no one, right?. So I guess this will be the advantage of Abyss compare to other game platform.
This is a very good marketing move. The fact that we will be able to earn a reward, while playing games, will undoubtedly attract a lot of people
StarSLight

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:18:26 AM

Can someone explain or enlighten me about the referral system of Abyss. In your white paper, it is presented to have a 5 level of referral with the percentage of the reward that players can earn. My question, what if players can refer more that 5 persons to join in Abyss, how will you compute their referral fee? Did they start again in the 1st level or the computation will change for the succeeding referrals?
The minimum number of referrals that we can invite is 5 people? I would also like to know more about the referral program
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:23:59 AM

Never  get confused of The Abyss, its a next generation digital distribution platform, same as Steam that will delivering all types of video games, where in all transactions and promotions of all the games will be happening in the platform. Just wait for the crypto games they are going to offer.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:44:58 AM

The minimum number of referrals that we can invite is 5 people? I would also like to know more about the referral program
This is also a confusion to me because there is no words indicated to their white paper "minimum referral", they only presented the breakdown of the percentage of how they will distribute the reward. About the referral program of Abyss, you can refer to their white paper and if ever you also get confused or you have any questions you can post it here in the forum so that the developers will be able read all your concerns about Abyss and they will able to reply on it.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 12:28:06 PM
Merited by kimamaxgreen (3)

The referral program is a great way to involve as many people and urge them to promote a program, of course this is not a referral based project but much more concentrated on games, so I doubt if this will fall to mlm because referral program are known to be part of mlm.

justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:41:16 PM

This is a good question, for what i read its only 5 person you can refer and i have different value, we will just wait about for this question to answer i want it to know it too. for now i never doubt for this kind of digital contribution platform that they can give a satisfied work.
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:46:10 PM

This is a very good marketing move. The fact that we will be able to earn a reward, while playing games, will undoubtedly attract a lot of people
where they will get the money that they will pay to the player??  or there are only few players  that are qualified to be a gamer of abyss?? how we can use the abyss platform?? do we need to buy or rent the abyss in order to play and be payed??
ljtronics1

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:47:24 PM

Awesome, can't wait for my favourite game be listed on your platform, cheers
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:25:04 PM

The Abyss's platform of having collaboration with one of the best developers in game industry is really an effective way to make their concept competitive with others but the thing is, most of the game's profits will go to the developers as their commissions and it means, other profits are divided into smaller percentage of shares. will it survive the upcoming shortage of finances if the situation will happen?

Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:35:00 PM

The platform must focus on how to captivate the gamer's interest. So, the team must be really aware on how to effectively advertise it. In that situation, there will be surely an additional funds or even unexpectedly funds to spend. It might be too costly.

Varnix

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 03:06:43 PM

This is awesome. I love the fact that this is partially a DAO and that it's time for DAOs to emerge.
apirmalakas

Activity: 134

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:19:33 PM

So one difference of this platform (ABYSS) from others like steam is They will be using Cryptocurreccy as payment on whatever they want to purchase. Although they can also use their current currency in their country.
Yes you are right, thats the big differences of ABYSS, you can use the Cryptocurrenccy for the purchase or payment, of the game, so more update for abyss i know it will be successful, so Goodluck abyss!
IYAH

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:23:58 PM

hopefully this can attract many investors into your project. a lot of people inlove to games
Yes indeed... This is what the abbys platform all about.. the benefits between the players and the developers in which will attract investors to come in.. this aBbys platform will be soon become talk of th town especially in the gaming industry..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: