Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:27:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform  (Read 38682 times)
Ptrck

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:34:22 PM

All are seems well-planned even in resolving possible aftermaths of clients. May their customer support will surely be a reliable one compare to other games that is really difficult to reach out and seems hopeless in terms of resolving issues.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:49:21 PM

Why does so many bustle around Abyss? It seems that because of using concept of DAICO, which suggested Buterin and they use it for promotional purposes

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
OhBow0709

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:49:58 PM

Their innovations of referral program really provide a fair system of profit sharing for everyone. The platform is really considerable to clients in every aspects. Hope this will be appreciated in the game industry not just a game but as a tool for purposive matters.

I'm 100% sure that this platform will capture many gamers and developers attention this 2018, this whole new ecosystem of gaming platform provide us new ways to enjoy the games we love while earning some few bucks.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:54:23 PM

Just by watching the video of how the referral  sytem works, it is indicated that it has a 5 level system. The higher the level is, the greater the rewards you will earn. Basically, the more you recommend it to the players, the higher the chance of earning.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:10:05 PM

NEW Achievement Unlocked!

Thank You for showing such an incredible level of support during our quest to build a crypto reward ecosystem for all gamers and developers!
Join our Telegram group to become part of the community now!

https://t.co/WTaLEQ6Mwc
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:19:23 PM

The platform is not focusing only for the gamer's sake but also to those people who are not good in terms of gaming. The idea of providing game's multiple options of gaining profits will be a convenience for them.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:29:53 PM

Is the abyss the new generation games platform are only suitable
For video arcade games,online games?
i think ABYSS are suitable to any games platform,  whether online or offline games. it will attract more investors and players if they are accessible in any situation. nowadays, some gamer are most likely to play via offline games. then will go to on line games.
If so, you're right and it's better because players have his or her interests. As long as you're connected to Abyss is the most important thing because you're able to get a rewards.
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:29:13 PM

Can someone explain or enlighten me about the referral system of Abyss. In your white paper, it is presented to have a 5 level of referral with the percentage of the reward that players can earn. My question, what if players can refer more that 5 persons to join in Abyss, how will you compute their referral fee? Did they start again in the 1st level or the computation will change for the succeeding referrals?
The minimum number of referrals that we can invite is 5 people? I would also like to know more about the referral program
This is also a confusion to me because there is no words indicated to their white paper "minimum referral", they only presented the breakdown of the percentage of how they will distribute the reward. About the referral program of Abyss, you can refer to their white paper and if ever you also get confused or you have any questions you can post it here in the forum so that the developers will be able read all your concerns about Abyss and they will able to reply on it.
In white paper, I did not find an answer that would satisfy me. Maybe, of course, I should read it again, but everything is written there is not quite clear
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:03:17 AM

Can someone explain or enlighten me about the referral system of Abyss. In your white paper, it is presented to have a 5 level of referral with the percentage of the reward that players can earn. My question, what if players can refer more that 5 persons to join in Abyss, how will you compute their referral fee? Did they start again in the 1st level or the computation will change for the succeeding referrals?
The minimum number of referrals that we can invite is 5 people? I would also like to know more about the referral program
This is also a confusion to me because there is no words indicated to their white paper "minimum referral", they only presented the breakdown of the percentage of how they will distribute the reward. About the referral program of Abyss, you can refer to their white paper and if ever you also get confused or you have any questions you can post it here in the forum so that the developers will be able read all your concerns about Abyss and they will able to reply on it.
In white paper, I did not find an answer that would satisfy me. Maybe, of course, I should read it again, but everything is written there is not quite clear
I watched their video in youtube about their referral system, my understanding about the video is that, the more you refer a friend to join to Abyss the more rewards you will earn. Once your referral refer a friend you will also get a reward from them, it's just like networking, if you are the head and your down line refer a friend you will be able to get a commission on this.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:12:19 AM

I watched their video in youtube about their referral system, my understanding about the video is that, the more you refer a friend to join to Abyss the more rewards you will earn. Once your referral refer a friend you will also get a reward from them, it's just like networking, if you are the head and your down line refer a friend you will be able to get a commission on this.
Meaning even you only refer 1 friend to join Abyss, but your friend is active in referring their friend you will earn reward from them. This is so good, you will be able to enjoy playing with your friends while earning from them too.
lexkiee28

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:40:02 AM

The main goal of the abyss is create a way more easier platform for gamers via simply using their interface. The five level rewards are the main attraction of the platform which basically aims to reach or level the other leading gaming provider on the industry today.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:46:44 AM

do the players need to make a account in ABYSS?? are they need to buy it also for them to experience the service/game offered by ABYSS?? if this so, i think this need also a high security password for their account. Hope on success of ABYSS
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:04:16 AM

Why does so many bustle around Abyss? It seems that because of using concept of DAICO, which suggested Buterin and they use it for promotional purposes
I think, because of this is the first platform that will use the DAICO and first platform that offers the incentives program.
lexkiee28

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:33:17 AM

The abyss and it's team are working hard to provide us more tranparency on gaming. Maximizing efforts, gathering more information and implementing user friendly interface are the key features on successul daico lunch.

Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:41:39 AM

do the players need to make a account in ABYSS?? are they need to buy it also for them to experience the service/game offered by ABYSS?? if this so, i think this need also a high security password for their account. Hope on success of ABYSS

Of course they will need to create an account to the platform and from there they can enjog the perks and benefits of Abyss' ecosystem in terms of gaming related stuffs.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:07:32 AM

Thank You for showing such an incredible level of support during our quest to build a crypto reward ecosystem for all gamers and developers!

Awesome! I'll join the group given that it will provide much more details and update regarding Abyss. Also, the answers will be coming direct from the devs themselvs.
lexkiee28

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:26:06 AM

We are sure to  have that the abyss platform has the legality to operate beacuse of the known legal advisors to partner the abyss team. Their skillset are the main assets of the company to thrive success.

Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:46:08 AM

Awesome! I'll join the group given that it will provide much more details and update regarding Abyss. Also, the answers will be coming direct from the devs themselvs.
its nice to see the this kind of platform in the market, me also i want to join to telegram for more update of abyss and the devs are very active

leningradskiy90

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:11:58 AM

Many people love games,  i hope that this can attract many investors into your project.gud luck
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:17:42 AM

The game's platform is really considerable towards gamers as it provides an offline network accessibility. On the otherhand, the security measures of mobile gamers might lessen if somebody took their androids and initiate transactions.

Well that will be the best asset of the Abbys.. its about offline network access and anti theft..this will be a great measure for accounts safety..
The platform is not focusing only for the gamer's sake but also to those people who are not good in terms of gaming. The idea of providing game's multiple options of gaining profits will be a convenience for them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: