Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:19:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform  (Read 38682 times)
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:52:39 PM

The Abyss create a Forum for all their participants. This is also an area for communication between developers and contractors to resolved an issues. With this forum, players can communicate directly with developers and can offer their own services. The Abyss is not about game distribution but they also want their participants to enhance and develop their skills and knowledge by offering their services to the developers.
This forum can help the staffs to develope their abilities, skills, and knowledge though the communication is the key to success the business that you have.
Upon creating the forum for all the participants..this will be an open window for opinions and suggestion that will make the abbys up to its success..
By this forum, players and developers can give an insights about games and systems, they can exchange ideas and concept that might help the platform to enhance and make an upgrade about the services that they can offer. The Abyss is not selfish on ideas and opportunities for their members. They want to help their people to earn more and learn from the team also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
apirmalakas

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:03:59 PM

So how does the earning extra income works?
How does earning works? if you read White paper, you will read about the Referrals code, how to earn the extra income maybe you should go to white paper, and read about referral code, so you will get how it works.
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:53:27 PM

this official site not working, what happens?

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
OhBow0709

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:55:32 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 04:16:39 PM by OhBow0709

I’m sorry if I missed something somewhere, but I don’t see any listing of game titles that will be playable or what hardware one can play them on and I don’t really understand where all the money being earned by players and developers will come from.  Maybe I need to read more, but can someone point me in the right direction?  I am searching info, not trying to FUD.  The concept is very interesting.

For the games they're about to release in their platform, list of potential game developers are not yet available aside from Destiny Games.
For your questions about how players and developers will make some profit on this platform, the information you're looking for are located under page 15 to 21 on their Whitepaper.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:32:57 PM

Will they implement additional bonuses when the price of Eth reaches $2000 or a new all time high? It can be a quite a treat for the investors.
well it depends on the outcome of ICO sales of abyss.. if this become successful,  may be they will consider to give additional bonuses to the investors and employees.  i wish the successful of the ABYSS
Only developers will answer that question. But as far as consideration is concern, I think once the ICO sales will be successful or sold-out, the team of Abyss will never regret if they will add bonuses to their investors. For now, we just hope for the success of this platform.
I think all people wants to get an additional bonus from any ICO but you are it will always depends on the outcome of ICO sales. But as of the moment, we need to just wait for any updates from the team on Abyss and for the success of their platform. The team of Abyss are not selfish in whatever blessings they will receive for sure.
We need to increase the bunoses of the staffs to become productive and happy.
bryle10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:34:45 PM

The Abyss create a Forum for all their participants. This is also an area for communication between developers and contractors to resolved an issues. With this forum, players can communicate directly with developers and can offer their own services. The Abyss is not about game distribution but they also want their participants to enhance and develop their skills and knowledge by offering their services to the developers.
This forum can help the staffs to develope their abilities, skills, and knowledge though the communication is the key to success the business that you have.
Upon creating the forum for all the participants..this will be an open window for opinions and suggestion that will make the abbys up to its success..
By this forum, players and developers can give an insights about games and systems, they can exchange ideas and concept that might help the platform to enhance and make an upgrade about the services that they can offer. The Abyss is not selfish on ideas and opportunities for their members. They want to help their people to earn more and learn from the team also.
Communication can help individuals to communicate other people to enhance our skills, talents and knowledge.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:17:44 AM

Will they implement additional bonuses when the price of Eth reaches $2000 or a new all time high? It can be a quite a treat for the investors.
well it depends on the outcome of ICO sales of abyss.. if this become successful,  may be they will consider to give additional bonuses to the investors and employees.  i wish the successful of the ABYSS
Only developers will answer that question. But as far as consideration is concern, I think once the ICO sales will be successful or sold-out, the team of Abyss will never regret if they will add bonuses to their investors. For now, we just hope for the success of this platform.
Yes because it's not harder to add bonuses to people who are eligible for bonuses, especially when you are a part of their success. We just continue our support for this project and wait for "The Abyss" great outcome.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:45:51 AM

Yes because it's not harder to add bonuses to people who are eligible for bonuses, especially when you are a part of their success. We just continue our support for this project and wait for "The Abyss" great outcome.
Its a discretion of Abyss if they will give bonuses to their people.For now, the important and priority is to execute the platform well and to hit the target.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:39:41 AM

I am looking forward for the first games that The abyss will release, I expected many users will buy and another great gaming community will be born. Kudos to the developers
For sure it will get the interest of the gamers, and absolutely the game that they will release have a high quality. Goodluck abyss!

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:06:50 AM

this official site not working, what happens?

It is currently up and running. Try visiting it again.
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:11:35 AM

The Abyss gives the player a motivation to play more in the game.the more they play the more points that
They can use their benefits that the abyss the new generation games!😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:33:42 AM

I know its hard to compete with Steam but will it be an issue if the games from Steam would also like to partner with The Abyss? Everyone knows here what kind of games they have and we cannot deny that they competitive and good ones. Would the Abyss have also take some market of the Steam?
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:37:46 AM

Only a few days left before the token sale starts. I'm currently saving up some eth to buy some Abyss token. 25% bonus is really what attracts me to buy some aside from the fact that it is game related.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
bryle10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:38:38 AM

I am looking forward for the first games that The abyss will release, I expected many users will buy and another great gaming community will be born. Kudos to the developers
For sure it will get the interest of the gamers, and absolutely the game that they will release have a high quality. Goodluck abyss!
Me too bro, I will wait for the update of abyss about their first games that will be release soon. I trust the  developers that the games are good and will be enjoy by the people who shall play the games.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:13:09 AM

The Abyss gives the player a motivation to play more in the game.the more they play the more points that
They can use their benefits that the abyss the new generation games!😍
The reward system of the Abyss makes the players earn more while playing and also inviting friends to play with them. Players won't regret in joining and be part of the Abyss because of the services that they can get and the points that they will earn. The tokens that they can earn have a lot of used inside and outside of Abyss.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:38:28 AM

Its a discretion of Abyss if they will give bonuses to their people.For now, the important and priority is to execute the platform well and to hit the target.
I agree on all of your thoughts about the additional bonuses but as of the moment, we need to support and help the Abyss to hit their goal and hope that this ICO will be a successful one. 
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:49:16 AM

"The player also profits" so does it mean people can take advantage of this by making business out of it?
I think yes, you can get advantage if you are the first person who passed the referral to other, and to another referral you can get points, as long that your friends are passing the referral you can get the points correct me if im wrong
We have the same idea about their referral system, once you are the first who joined the Abyss you will earn rewards to your referrals and friends of your referrals or your "downline" (sorry but I don't know the right term). By this, you will earn more rewards and you will profit to this kind of reward system.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
lucifer03

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:51:35 AM

Can someone tell me if Abyss platform allow us to use our country currency in purchasing an item or a game.
debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:58:09 AM

If you are wanting to buy ABYSS token this is your chance because Abyss tokens are a priority internal mechanism for interaction on The Abyss platform. In addition with that you are granted a certain amount of discount in purchasing games.
AzrailBogov

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:33:12 AM

If you are wanting to buy ABYSS token this is your chance because Abyss tokens are a priority internal mechanism for interaction on The Abyss platform. In addition with that you are granted a certain amount of discount in purchasing games.
And besides, it's better to get the Abyss tokens on the ICO and get a buy bonus than to buy later on the exchange, where the price will be more expensive
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: