Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:59:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform  (Read 38682 times)
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:46:28 AM

My cousin recently mentioned to me about Abyss, after further review I like what I am reading and seeing. Looking forward to being a part of The Abyss. Thanks
Good thing you like the Abyss, it is worth for your investment. It is really advisable that you must read first all the information about the project so that you will be able to understand the concept and the project itself. Welcome to the Abyss.
Very excited to start the project. Lets watch and see how it goes. The first DAICO in the game industry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:10:12 AM

Everyone should know some important ideas and preparation of team abyss here in this link. https://medium.com/theabyss/less-than-one-week-away-from-daico-entering-the-final-stretch-257d8d3d5833 .

I bet some of us here are not aware of when the DAICO of abyss will start and also how they will execute their services after they get and reach their hard cap.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:15:03 AM

The team needs 50000 ETH I believe , The team decided to divide it in two several parts. The international hard cap they need to produce and collect is 30,000 ETH and in US they only need 20,000 ETH .

For a project like abyss I really believe that in no time they will reach their hard cap .

ATLANTICO
Shade6999

Activity: 179
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:10:54 AM

I think that this is going to be great project, and also i believe that they will reach their hard cap in no time, i'm glad that i'm part of this....

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:33:51 AM

Also the one that I refer,is she or he  entittle also to 5 system referral?

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:37:17 AM

Good question, I guess this one need to answer by the developer itself.
This will help the people to understand very well the benefits we can get to referral system .

ATLANTICO
zhaichi11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:42:17 AM

How the team came up with the idea of giving service like Abyss ?
What the team thinks when they consider building and making a game platform services like abyss ?

ATLANTICO
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:48:11 AM

Correct me if I wrong , It is exactly 1 month left before the start of token sale of Abyss , I wonder what are the things or how the team prepare for able for the project and DAICO to become successful . Does the team have a plan and strategy now so that they can get more funds and investors ?

They will have strategy in each step of the way. The planned it to be a DAICO to attract more investors and then before the sale starts the marketing team will promote Abyss by means of articles in medium, reddit, telegram and others means.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:53:48 AM

Initiating game that is profitable and collaborative towards gamers who wants to extend their connections is really ideal in the game industry. Hope this platform will help a lot in terms of earning and interactions.
True! People today need something that will give profits to them. This is good to all gamers who really loves to play and need to have an earnings at the same time. I am very sure that this platform will last longer than the usual gaming platform.
Agreed. The abyss sure will be the the better or a good one to compete the other game providing platform. They will to continue to grow and expand as long as the developers and gamers will support. Unstoppable efforts of the abyss team and better benefits on their platform , they will standout and be the most leading game providing platform on the industry.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:46:32 AM

The abyss team never fails to amaze us by providing such benefits like no other game providing platforms can give. The multilevel referral rewards are the main attraction of the platform which gives the convinience for both gamers and developers. That's why im 100% sure that the abyss will dominate on the game providing industry.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:47:46 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 12:15:56 PM by Clairvoyance

What companies does the team abyss trying to partner up ? Can you give us more information about the successful negotiation about partnership and on going negotiation ?

Partners and other companies will be discussed on Q3 of 2018. As of today, there are no list but we will be updated as soon as there are infomation regarding this matter.
OhBow0709

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:11:35 AM

What the team thinks when they consider building and making a game platform services like abyss ?

I'm sure there are a lot of factors, for me the main focus of Abyss is to build a community of gamers and developers who will always find a reason to stay in a certain game/community. (Which is by integrating blockchain that will allow its users to earn some money and atleast make their everyday gaming activities somehow be part of their daily lives)
Unplugged

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:22:34 PM

If the project doesn't reach the Hard cap the Development and Distribution of Games will be out in the proceeds. Will the team still push to this stage in the later stage?

If the hard cap doesn't reached and if the sales just sold enough for the soft cap then the finances regarding development will be limited. Thus, slowing developments and delaying some milestones on Abyss' timeline.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
IYAH

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:30:25 PM

In this industry Security is very important, so i wonder how the security of abyss works and how users will feel safe in this platform
in this kind of platform maybe abyss cannot forget about the security
they will not be allowed to happen some bad situation to gain some bad feedback for them.

That's the first and very important stage, security. Because there's a monetary involved and should not be ignore. 

I think security is not a thing needed to be discussed here because before they even launch it, I'm sure they will look upon how they can give their good service to the users while making sure that they feel safe with their account and the money that they earn from it is secured.
Its definitely true.. that the abyss for sure make their own security system as they launch its platforms..they will assume the security of the gamers or developers and even the investors for sure..

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:12:50 PM

In this industry Security is very important, so i wonder how the security of abyss works and how users will feel safe in this platform
they will not be allowed to happen some bad situation to gain some bad feedback for them.

That's the first and very important stage, security. Because there's a monetary involved and should not be ignore. 

I think security is not a thing needed to be discussed here because before they even launch it, I'm sure they will look upon how they can give their good service to the users while making sure that they feel safe with their account and the money that they earn from it is secured.
No! There is no law prohibiting it from discussing security regarding every project published in the Forum, if we do not talk about it here, where? This forum is a place where we can provide ideas and information to others in need. If we do not want to answer or we can not answer properly, I think it's better to keep us silent. We all need to know the capacity and durability of this project so we are searching for good answer.

Chill. Okay. Goodluck knowing the capacity and durability as if they are overlooking it.
I'm always relax and easy, I just want you to see that it's incorrect to block other questions here and other people who want a broader idea. The word Overlooking comes from you, don't throw it to me Grin But of course yes, many people here are smart that's why they are very careful in every moves they do.
Unplugged

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:28:35 PM

They have accumulated a lot of experince since they are in business for over ten years. The need for a new platform is a must for if we can't cope up with the demands then the gaming industry will fall due to higher cost in making and less revenue.

Talk to the Expert

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:39:00 PM

No! There is no law prohibiting it from discussing security regarding every project published in the Forum, if we do not talk about it here, where? This forum is a place where we can provide ideas and information to others in need. If we do not want to answer or we can not answer properly, I think it's better to keep us silent. We all need to know the capacity and durability of this project so we are searching for good answer.

Chill. Okay. Goodluck knowing the capacity and durability as if they are overlooking it.
I'm always relax and easy, I just want you to see that it's incorrect to block other questions here and other people who want a broader idea. The word Overlooking comes from you, don't throw it to me Grin But of course yes, many people here are smart that's why they are very careful in every moves they do.
Alright! Yes it is, before he bought his bike did not he try or ask other people about the capacity and durability of the bike he bought? Those questions come to our mind because we just want an assurance. Prohibited? I want to ask you a question, Is there a project here in the forum that you joined saying that their project is vulnerable? None? So you are researching and asking questions whether this project is okay, right? We as well Grin
Unplugged

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:26:11 PM

Is there a referral limit or I can refer as much as I want then all the bonuses will be attributed to me? I haven't read regarding limits on referral in the whitepaper.

lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:36:36 PM

I think the one you refer also entitle for a 5 level of referral system, he/she will be your direct referral then his/her referral will be your indirect referral. Afterwards, he/she will be the direct referral of his/her referral and so on.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:47:58 PM

Is there a referral limit or I can refer as much as I want then all the bonuses will be attributed to me? I haven't read regarding limits on referral in the whitepaper.
You can refer as many as you want, but the percentage of rewards that you can earn is still unknown for me because in their white paper, they only breakdown the distribution of rewards in just 5 level. So for now, i'll still wait for an update from the team regarding this concern.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: