Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:30:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform  (Read 38682 times)
Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:55:22 PM

How the team came up with the idea of giving service like Abyss ?
What the team thinks when they consider building and making a game platform services like abyss ?

They have accumulated a lot of experince since they are in business for over ten years. The need for a new platform is a must for if we can't cope up with the demands then the gaming industry will fall due to higher cost in making and less revenue.

game industry is a very promising direction.
10 years is a good time for which you can become a professional in your business.
are there any existing platforms that launched during this time?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:59:19 PM

Is there a referral limit or I can refer as much as I want then all the bonuses will be attributed to me? I haven't read regarding limits on referral in the whitepaper.
yes., you can refer as much as you want bro., but about the bonuses that you will received, it is still a question. i think you will also get a bonus, but its not as much as the first or at level 5 bonus. but the important here is that you can get additional bonus if you can refer more.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:20:32 PM

I think that this is going to be great project, and also i believe that they will reach their hard cap in no time, i'm glad that i'm part of this....
It is good that you are part of the Abyss. This platform gives a lot of opportunities for the players and developers. They can work together while playing with Abyss, players can share their thoughts and skills to the developers that can help to enhance the Abyss. You will never regret being part of the Abyss.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
jackielim

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:02:28 AM

Is there a referral limit or I can refer as much as I want then all the bonuses will be attributed to me? I haven't read regarding limits on referral in the whitepaper.
yes., you can refer as much as you want bro., but about the bonuses that you will received, it is still a question. i think you will also get a bonus, but its not as much as the first or at level 5 bonus. but the important here is that you can get additional bonus if you can refer more.
Yes! In the whitepaper, its indicated there that you can refer up to 5th level. But on the excess of 5, its not mentioned  if there's additional bonus or incentives you will get.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:59:19 AM

What will happen to the investment if the Abyss Daico failed to collect funds ? 

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:06:41 AM

In this industry Security is very important, so i wonder how the security of abyss works and how users will feel safe in this platform
in this kind of platform maybe abyss cannot forget about the security
they will not be allowed to happen some bad situation to gain some bad feedback for them.

That's the first and very important stage, security. Because there's a monetary involved and should not be ignore. 

I think security is not a thing needed to be discussed here because before they even launch it, I'm sure they will look upon how they can give their good service to the users while making sure that they feel safe with their account and the money that they earn from it is secured.
No! There is no law prohibiting it from discussing security regarding every project published in the Forum, if we do not talk about it here, where? This forum is a place where we can provide ideas and information to others in need. If we do not want to answer or we can not answer properly, I think it's better to keep us silent. We all need to know the capacity and durability of this project so we are searching for good answer.
well it's true, but i think, people now are very reluctant if the security of the project they invest is not stable or not totally secured. nowadays security is one of the most important field that every project has. ABYSS should have a reliable and secured security on each account.
Yes and you're right, and it comes from you that people are very reluctant in terms of security so we should expect it here in forums the questions regarding security because they are gathering some ideas and evidence from other members here in a forum like you guys that they are expected to answer them correctly and not to ignore them. Please, we need to respect each other here and specially all the questions that come from the simple ones that need a good response. Hoping that you and your friends will understand my point. Thanks!

zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:07:35 AM

Correct me if I wrong , It is exactly 1 month left before the start of token sale of Abyss , I wonder what are the things or how the team prepare for able for the project and DAICO to become successful . Does the team have a plan and strategy now so that they can get more funds and investors ?

They will have strategy in each step of the way. The planned it to be a DAICO to attract more investors and then before the sale starts the marketing team will promote Abyss by means of articles in medium, reddit, telegram and others means.

I read that this is the first project who will use DAICO , how can we be sure that it will become successful ?
Dont get me wrong, I like the idea and concept of abyss , its just that I really want a solid plan on how this project to become successful.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Talk to the Expert

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:00:51 AM

In this industry Security is very important, so i wonder how the security of abyss works and how users will feel safe in this platform
in this kind of platform maybe abyss cannot forget about the security
they will not be allowed to happen some bad situation to gain some bad feedback for them.

That's the first and very important stage, security. Because there's a monetary involved and should not be ignore. 

I think security is not a thing needed to be discussed here because before they even launch it, I'm sure they will look upon how they can give their good service to the users while making sure that they feel safe with their account and the money that they earn from it is secured.
No! There is no law prohibiting it from discussing security regarding every project published in the Forum, if we do not talk about it here, where? This forum is a place where we can provide ideas and information to others in need. If we do not want to answer or we can not answer properly, I think it's better to keep us silent. We all need to know the capacity and durability of this project so we are searching for good answer.
well it's true, but i think, people now are very reluctant if the security of the project they invest is not stable or not totally secured. nowadays security is one of the most important field that every project has. ABYSS should have a reliable and secured security on each account.
Yes and you're right, and it comes from you that people are very reluctant in terms of security so we should expect it here in forums the questions regarding security because they are gathering some ideas and evidence from other members here in a forum like you guys that they are expected to answer them correctly and not to ignore them. Please, we need to respect each other here and specially all the questions that come from the simple ones that need a good response. Hoping that you and your friends will understand my point. Thanks!
We all know that we need to contribute our Unity, focus and commitment for "The Abyss"
jackielim

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:10:09 AM

At the early stage of ICO, they already knew if the project will fail. They have an expert who would watch and analyze the flow of the project in the  market. And they should inform everyone and update every now and then.
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:22:24 AM

The funds will be refunded to the investors and maybe re-launch the project later. It is a protocol that if an ico fails the sales must be refunded otherwise it will hurt their reputation more if they didn't return the funds.
apirmalakas

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:01:54 PM

I guess in order to promote this gaming platform we must post videos on youtube showing them how smooth and uncomplicated the process is and the currency is legit and it can be convertible to cash (traditional) so that newbies can trust the program. This a great opportunity for traditional people to catch up wth the unfolding of great innovations. It would be a win win situation for everyone.  Roll Eyes
Advertising the Abyss to youtube and other social media is a big help to promote this platform. Giving information to all people will encourage them to join and be part of Abyss and give their trust to the team.
Thats brilliant Idea, Just Advertised the abyss platform so everyone can see what abyss have so that can help to get more investors and gamers. thats cool
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:21:54 PM

The developers also said that they can sell  or buy a traffic data.?The gamers also can sell to them the traffic data.correct me if I'm wrong.mind if  i ask what is traffic data?

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
IYAH

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:26:43 PM

Good thing the platform provides multiple options of earning while on game or not. Also the profit sharing regarding its refferal system provides an equal earning based on the client's/gamer's effort of creating its downlines.

That's true and the first one who invest or purchased in this platform has a better advantage because of the referral system.
Well everyone whose in the platform of abbys will benefits from each other.. it may be the gamer or the developers.. in this for sure will attract investors and make a new difference in the gaming industry..

Disconnecting

Activity: 208

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:03:32 PM

I have a strong feeling that the referral system is something to look forward to because it is very different from other ICO's because we can get up to 5 levels unlike others it only has one level. This project is like a good virus that spreads all over to different nations to entice them with its great capability. if this project pushes through with a glorious amount of success then this is something worth promoting because you can earn some commission by doing so as well. That is good to keep the token potent.

yes, you are correct, the referral system they offer is far beyond of what other ico offers. with this kind of system, it motivates people to spread the word and attract more. cause the more you have people under you the better.

You just have to become more strategical with referral, you must refer the highest payer next to you since as the level goes up, the percentage is getting lesser.

well you are correct. but not all referrer will get a highest payer along the process. if he cant then he better have the options of having a lot of referrals. just to compete with the fact that he cant have a  higher payer. Smiley
wowon

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:05:57 PM

Nice project Smiley
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:08:36 PM

I have a strong feeling that the referral system is something to look forward to because it is very different from other ICO's because we can get up to 5 levels unlike others it only has one level. This project is like a good virus that spreads all over to different nations to entice them with its great capability. if this project pushes through with a glorious amount of success then this is something worth promoting because you can earn some commission by doing so as well. That is good to keep the token potent.

yes, you are correct, the referral system they offer is far beyond of what other ico offers. with this kind of system, it motivates people to spread the word and attract more. cause the more you have people under you the better.

You just have to become more strategical with referral, you must refer the highest payer next to you since as the level goes up, the percentage is getting lesser.

well you are correct. but not all referrer will get a highest payer along the process. if he cant then he better have the options of having a lot of referrals. just to compete with the fact that he cant have a  higher payer. Smiley
if you watch the video they say that theirs a lot big ico like steam, so what can be abyss can do to compete with the other, dev say the one key is the benefits of the player like refferal.
OhBow0709

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:52:12 PM

It looks like there's none, you may refer all the people you want. I think the only limit they have when it comes on referral is you can only earn a portion (1%) of the payment that will be made by the referral of the 5th person in your downline.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:22:47 PM

You can refer as many as you want, but the percentage of rewards that you can earn is still unknown for me because in their white paper, they only breakdown the distribution of rewards in just 5 level. So for now, i'll still wait for an update from the team regarding this concern.

Isn't there a way to get in touch with them directly and discuss this matter? Many people are asking themselves this question. Would be good to have an answer as soon as possible to avoid further confusion.
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:58:11 PM

As the platform included providing a higher quality of video game that gamers are looking for, everything seems to be successful afterwards. Making it as a source of earning is considered as another perk for gamers.
Lets just look at what going to give of abyss,i have trust that abyss can give the gamer's expected, we just wait for more updates.  
Nowadays a lot of games have a high quality so expect abyss will give their best to make a good and high qualilty game.

As I've read, I think the Abyss wont focus on making games. The idea is making a better platform to players for higher quality gaming experience through the rewards system. The thing that makes gaming better is earning from what you love doing. That's why I think the abyss will have a lot of investors.

Could Abyss integrate with every game currently out there? You say that won't focus on making games, but I thought that making games is also on their agenda.
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:45:40 PM

As the platform included providing a higher quality of video game that gamers are looking for, everything seems to be successful afterwards. Making it as a source of earning is considered as another perk for gamers.
Lets just look at what going to give of abyss,i have trust that abyss can give the gamer's expected, we just wait for more updates.  
Nowadays a lot of games have a high quality so expect abyss will give their best to make a good and high qualilty game.

As I've read, I think the Abyss wont focus on making games. The idea is making a better platform to players for higher quality gaming experience through the rewards system. The thing that makes gaming better is earning from what you love doing. That's why I think the abyss will have a lot of investors.

Could Abyss integrate with every game currently out there? You say that won't focus on making games, but I thought that making games is also on their agenda.
very good question. if they will not focusing in making games and will rely only in Destiny as the game provider, i think its much more better if there will be a competition between game, the more, the merrier. and we all know that nowadays people will not satisfied their hunger in games in just 1, 2 or 3 games on a platform only. they will find more. im sure this will be a good game platform. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: