Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:21:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform  (Read 38685 times)
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:44:04 AM

Is there a referral limit or I can refer as much as I want then all the bonuses will be attributed to me? I haven't read regarding limits on referral in the whitepaper.
You can refer as many as you want, but the percentage of rewards that you can earn is still unknown for me because in their white paper, they only breakdown the distribution of rewards in just 5 level. So for now, i'll still wait for an update from the team regarding this concern.

Isn't there a way to get in touch with them directly and discuss this matter? Many people are asking themselves this question. Would be good to have an answer as soon as possible to avoid further confusion.
Maybe we can raise this concern to their telegram channel because there is always an admin available there. But for me, it is better if they will answer this concern to this forum so that all participants that was confused about the referral system of Abyss will know the explanation immediately.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:26:36 AM

Is there a referral limit or I can refer as much as I want then all the bonuses will be attributed to me? I haven't read regarding limits on referral in the whitepaper.
You can refer as many as you want, but the percentage of rewards that you can earn is still unknown for me because in their white paper, they only breakdown the distribution of rewards in just 5 level. So for now, i'll still wait for an update from the team regarding this concern.

Isn't there a way to get in touch with them directly and discuss this matter? Many people are asking themselves this question. Would be good to have an answer as soon as possible to avoid further confusion.
Maybe we can raise this concern to their telegram channel because there is always an admin available there. But for me, it is better if they will answer this concern to this forum so that all participants that was confused about the referral system of Abyss will know the explanation immediately.
Right, it is good that Devs give the answer to delicate questions like this so we will not be lost. Also we realy need to know the answer for this Question if it's okay or much better if we invite more friends to this Plarform. But for me it's okay also if one of here know the answer about this matter, He/She may answer the question.
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:23:03 AM

The Abyss the new generation platform also gives a gamer a good privacy settings.app.hibernation.video recording And LAN support.😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:51:03 AM

Do not expect that all of question will answer in bitcoin forum, every ico have a main source of answer you can join telegram free, dev are active and any question will be answered them.
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:56:18 AM

I guess in order to promote this gaming platform we must post videos on youtube showing them how smooth and uncomplicated the process is and the currency is legit and it can be convertible to cash (traditional) so that newbies can trust the program. This a great opportunity for traditional people to catch up wth the unfolding of great innovations. It would be a win win situation for everyone.  Roll Eyes
Advertising the Abyss to youtube and other social media is a big help to promote this platform. Giving information to all people will encourage them to join and be part of Abyss and give their trust to the team.
[/quyou're right mate, having you tube to advertise is a huge help. even in facebook,  its a good source to advertise ABYSS. million of users of internet around the world are using you tube and facebook. with that it will be easy to know and recognize abyss...tnx
munikau

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:17:40 AM

Gaming-related projects will make it easier for campaigning or promotion as everyone from young to adult is well acquainted with the game, this project creates an atmosphere where gamer can play but can make a profit, so this project has great potential to grow and achieve the desired success

▼ DarkPayCoin - ﹝HIGH ROI, low supply﹞
[100% community governed and built] (https://darkpaycoin.io/)
sk8r

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:33:36 AM

I have noticed a banner which links to the Forbes website in a section called "in the press" on your website. But the link is broken - the page tells "We can’t find the page you requested".
What does it mean? Huh Did they write about you or not?
strelok25

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:43:09 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 08:53:57 AM by strelok25

What are the services that ABYSS token user can get that fiat money users cant? Where can we exchange our fiat money to be a abyss token, so that we can also get the full potential of this service? It is a good sign that digital games is continuously innovating and with the help of ABYSS you will wont feel cumbersome and sluggish in terms of interacting with developers.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:11:41 AM

To think that the abyss is the only game providing platform to came up a very unique way of objective on reaching the gamers worldwide, they develop a system whereas, both gamers and developers can earn rewards via referral system . On the gamers side , he/she can earn rewards via referral to a friend of the game and subscription onto it. The more the referral, the more the rewards they can get.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
TanyaCrazy2020

Merit: 103

UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:16:03 AM

I didn't know that tokens sold to investors from USA will be locked during one year:
"Under the relevant U.S. securities regulations, tokens sold to U.S. accredited investors will be frozen for a 1 year period"
there will be less tokens in the market, it is good?

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
apirmalakas

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:24:09 AM

exactly there's no limit about the Referrals, But they have quota a quota you need to get atleast 5referral code, to get 1point, then you need to send more to get more points, correct me if im wrong
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:33:12 PM

Right, it is good that Devs give the answer to delicate questions like this so we will not be lost. Also we realy need to know the answer for this Question if it's okay or much better if we invite more friends to this Plarform. But for me it's okay also if one of here know the answer about this matter, He/She may answer the question.
I think no one from this forum know the answer about this concern. If you will watch the video posed by the Abyss about the referral system, you will understand how you can earn rewards by referring but they didn't insert how many rewards you can earn if you maximize the 5 level of referral (your direct referral).

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:13:18 PM

I guess in order to promote this gaming platform we must post videos on youtube showing them how smooth and uncomplicated the process is and the currency is legit and it can be convertible to cash (traditional) so that newbies can trust the program. This a great opportunity for traditional people to catch up wth the unfolding of great innovations. It would be a win win situation for everyone.  Roll Eyes
Advertising the Abyss to youtube and other social media is a big help to promote this platform. Giving information to all people will encourage them to join and be part of Abyss and give their trust to the team.
[/quyou're right mate, having you tube to advertise is a huge help. even in facebook,  its a good source to advertise ABYSS. million of users of internet around the world are using you tube and facebook. with that it will be easy to know and recognize abyss...tnx
Social media are very useful in spreading information to people. This will help the Abyss to introduce their platform to people who know cryptocurrency and encourage those people to check and invest to Abyss. Those people who doesn't involve into cryptocurrency they will give awareness about it.
IYAH

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:24:09 PM

As the platform included providing a higher quality of video game that gamers are looking for, everything seems to be successful afterwards. Making it as a source of earning is considered as another perk for gamers.
The Abyss platform seems well-organized in every aspects. Very considerable towards their clients. But, the game itself will be the one to define everything if this project will succeed. As i read the platform of the Abyss  put new exiting tools in the games that both players and the developers will benefit.its just a gave and take the players enjoyment,plus they will get some benefits.
yes benefits is one of the key if you want a gamer have interest on it, also abyss said that their a lot of  big app like steam, so abyss try to do their best to make it top or deafeat the other, just wait abyss will make our dream come true.
it is still upon the gamer.. If the gamer wants to earn a lot.. He should work from it... Theres no success without hardwork.. Hardship will result earnings...

debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:22:31 PM

i guess the platform abyss woudnt want to set a certain limit in referral because they are aiming to increase the people who will join or used their platform

lucifer03

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:28:11 PM

Just wanna Ask what is the direct and indirect  referral  in the abyss platform?😍
Once you refer your friend to Abyss you will earn a reward from it, that is a direct referral. The indirect referral is the reward you will earn if the one you refer will also refer a friend to Abyss. To cut it short, direct referral is the one you directly refer to Abyss and the indirect referral is your down line referral of your friend (the one who refer you directly to join Abyss). Hope this will help you understand.
This is a very imformative comment, it means that if you are good encouraging people, you might enjoy the benefits in using abyss.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:27:24 PM

I didn't know that tokens sold to investors from USA will be locked during one year:
"Under the relevant U.S. securities regulations, tokens sold to U.S. accredited investors will be frozen for a 1 year period"
there will be less tokens in the market, it is good?

well
my opinion its not too good
after 1 year we really dont know about how much the price of token,
i am not sure abyss will got many investor from USA because that regulation.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:56:37 PM

Yes or at least share the most important info here once a week at least or something.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:02:26 AM

To think that the abyss is the only game providing platform to came up a very unique way of objective on reaching the gamers worldwide, they develop a system whereas, both gamers and developers can earn rewards via referral system . On the gamers side , he/she can earn rewards via referral to a friend of the game and subscription onto it. The more the referral, the more the rewards they can get.
that's the unique way of the abyss, benefits are one of their ways to compete the other big ico.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:10:44 AM

As the platform included providing a higher quality of video game that gamers are looking for, everything seems to be successful afterwards. Making it as a source of earning is considered as another perk for gamers.
The Abyss platform seems well-organized in every aspects. Very considerable towards their clients. But, the game itself will be the one to define everything if this project will succeed. As i read the platform of the Abyss  put new exiting tools in the games that both players and the developers will benefit.its just a gave and take the players enjoyment,plus they will get some benefits.
yes benefits is one of the key if you want a gamer have interest on it, also abyss said that their a lot of  big app like steam, so abyss try to do their best to make it top or deafeat the other, just wait abyss will make our dream come true.
it is still upon the gamer.. If the gamer wants to earn a lot.. He should work from it... Theres no success without hardwork.. Hardship will result earnings...
Yup, we need to devote time to the things we want to achieve. And here in "Abyss" we need to be creative to attract friends or other players to enjoy the game and to earn money also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: