Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:48:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptokitty  (Read 1331 times)
cadreamsurf

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:02:28 AM

I hope this is a temporary illness. Soon everything will be back. ETH will come out of the situation with a raised head.
This game is worth all the huge losses not only in a transaction, but in a lost profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SriNr

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:19:48 PM

Collect and trade CryptoKitties in one of the world's first blockchain games. Breed your rarest cats to create the purrfect furry friend. The future is meow! so, join with its!
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:36:46 PM

This kittens will destroy ethereum in no time, pending transactions is one thing why eth users are mad.
Hopefully vitalik will make a move before eth price will go down deep.
Ether price went up actually but vitalik should do something about whole thing. If someone launch another game like this it won't be good at all, ether needs upgrade as soon as possible or we will see more stuck transactions. It is not good for anyone, especially not good for decentralized exchanges.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tranthaiky

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:50:57 PM

Vitalik twitted that he like crypto kitty, I think he want to test ETH network and now hope he regrets about that idea. My ETH still pending.
tendy263

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:57:44 PM

Apparently there is some token coming with the same name, I joined the airdrop today. Is there anyone with more information on this Huh?
MIV.matteo

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:59:50 PM

Vitalik twitted that he like crypto kitty, I think he want to test ETH network and now hope he regrets about that idea. My ETH still pending.

I think he's right to say that this thing has been a good thing for the blockchain of ethereum. Definitely it tested again its reliability and how it can be improved but the most positive thing form me is that it has shown that ethereum can be used for very different purposes and not only for the smartcontract

bakekang

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:59:51 PM

Because of this crytokitty until now lots of ethereum transactions are still on pending situation.
Cryptokitty gonna make the ethreum to die slowly.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:24:00 PM

Wouldn’t it be better for cryptokittens to have their own platform and blochain to run their game? Or won’t it have such a massive resonance it is receiving right now? Perhaps something like that on the waves platform would have been just right.
JessyHero

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:12:16 AM

I'm pretty sure this is just hype and things will go back to normal again in some days.
Though, it's interesting to see what the Ethereum devs are about to do to solve the scaling problem. If ETH wants to become a global Player, it's now time to find a solution.

How interesting...That's exactly what everyone said about Bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency thing ))
I love Kitties, they're so cute
somewhan

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:23:12 AM

Wouldn’t it be better for cryptokittens to have their own platform and blochain to run their game? Or won’t it have such a massive resonance it is receiving right now? Perhaps something like that on the waves platform would have been just right.

long term i believe so, even if scaling solutions are in the making.

could be an eth fork connected through some interchain solution, with some changes specifically to suit games.
yrsat

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:17:12 AM

I do not like that the game so affects my investment. I came here not to play games but to invest and make money. But this is impossible when the network does not work normally.
Ratko1922

Activity: 175
Merit: 15

General Director at MoonBounties.io

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 09:03:16 AM

Disruption of Ethereum network will continue in the future, and I think that's when the cryptos with the higher speed of transaction such as Digibyte will shine.

EthColor.io

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:06:43 AM

I just bought 2 kitties and wanna sell them, but it didn't work as I think. Sad Sad Sad
armansolis593

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:02:25 AM

Well i think it has a bright future ahead of it, that is the first game i saw as a virtual collectible and many has been getting into it, some kitties has been selling for enormous amount of money, might as well join the ride and profit while its new.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:32:54 AM

I hope this is just temporary hype. i wish ethereum network will be normal again and all transactions will be finish to be process. But, it was very interesting going on because this cyrptokitty can make ethereum network got stuck.
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:45:14 AM

Cryptokitty is a new fad in the cryptoworld.  I love to join the new fad but hesitant because I have to install metamask as an extension of my chrome browser.  I am new to this application and since I am a bit conservative, I have to learn first the advantages and disadvantages that it could provide me.
Davehad

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:09:34 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 01:28:18 PM by Davehad

It's a genius idea - and obviously very popular right now - I've taken a look and I think for it to be a long term success they'll need to make it easier for younger patrons - or maybe younger patrons to explain to their parents.  That said, the electronic collectible genre is a perfect match for crypto - a very secure way of transferring and verifying ownership.  The NVT ICO is very interesting - particularly because NVT will have the ability for other games to use it (via an API) for their own trading system.  More at https://novablitz.com  and a great chat at https://t.me/Novablitz

Thanks

Dave
wvasko

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:52:33 PM

Build in any successful game of blockade and you will become a millionaire. Now there will be a lot of such toys.

fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:15:49 AM

So with this cryptokitty entered the market im sure next year a lot of cryptogames will be rising.
Cause it already hit the market now devs will create a new game better than cryptokittie like dota or whatsoever.

tizzle81

Activity: 6
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:36:06 AM

If ETH can survive this and correct the problems...ETH will roll on. If gas prices remain what they are...ETH will die. I hope it rolls on.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: