Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:51:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptokitty  (Read 1331 times)
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:30:18 AM

Is this just a short term fad or does it have a bright future?

I think it is trendy and many cryptokities will have "historical" value, but the huge prices will eventually vanish.

Byzantium101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:41:11 AM

Who can explain it to me, what is the sense buying kitty for ETH? That is absolutely not for me, an idea is similar with Pokemon Go, but I really can't believe that someone use each of them.

Since they are unique, they have a certain identity value so you could potentially use one as avatar or for branding. The price however... that´s a different thing.

Dimedroll

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:25:02 AM

There are to many pending transaction in ethereum network. this game was very booming, there to many people playing this game, i think thats why ethereum network have problem because this game based on ethereum network.
jaeden1024

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:43:47 AM

Ive never tried buying this cryptokitty game, i dont want to spend my ethreum in this crappy game and im sure the fame of this kitties will not last, soon the game will end.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:23:30 AM

Who can explain it to me, what is the sense buying kitty for ETH? That is absolutely not for me, an idea is similar with Pokemon Go, but I really can't believe that someone use each of them.

We have the same opinion about this and also this is not healthy for the ethereum network which flooded the server and makes it slow.
we should not continue to support this kind of project where in it will just crash the whole network and many will suffer because of slow and flooded network.
Dimyumy17

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:43:35 AM

Is there an ann topic at bitcointalk.org? Because I read that free kitty creations are only possible in the initial adaptation period.
MWorld

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:48:07 PM

It's a pity the boom passed, I thought I would invest. Very interesting idea was. Many of them sat down and earned quite well.
Geila

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:24:52 AM

Ive never tried buying this cryptokitty game, i dont want to spend my ethreum in this crappy game and im sure the fame of this kitties will not last, soon the game will end.

The epidemic continues! Now CryptoFish, CryptoCrabs, CryptoDog. I'm afraid that's just the beginning. How to handle network ETH, if they become as popular as Cryptokitty?
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:38:03 PM

Just a crypto with a gimmick, people lose their interest over time.
somewhan

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:28:01 PM

The epidemic continues! Now CryptoFish, CryptoCrabs, CryptoDog. I'm afraid that's just the beginning. How to handle network ETH, if they become as popular as Cryptokitty?

at some point someone will just put up an ethereum fork for games kike that would be my bet, and connect it through an interchain solution to get "real" eth over to buy stuff.
D-Fault

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:47:31 PM

It's a pity the boom passed, I thought I would invest. Very interesting idea was. Many of them sat down and earned quite well.

If somebody earning means somebody loosing. I don't think that game is a nice thing: it's mostly useless and was mass popular just because of hand-made hype.
Byzantium101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:43:02 PM

As today I just learnt that they cheapest cryptokitty  it's not cheap at all. I believe it was well above €70 dollars which does not make any sense for me definitely. Yeah it has to be a question of a few months of trying and then it will at least be back to reasonable prices.

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:59:30 PM

Although the game is cute and funny, the risk of losing everything is great enough - however, this is the norm for any block project.
rannovan

Activity: 304
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 03:28:25 PM

I'm not Hear Cryptokitty again
that make ETH network problem because spam transaction
but now has been normal again
where si the kitty?
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:14:08 PM

Assuming that the team behind CryptoKittens are building a business, then their interest will be in maintaining the uniqueness of each kitty, otherwise all of their products would loose market appeal and value. Being able to upgrade the "magic sauce" library also seems very reasonable.

People may not lose interest as they are trying hard to keep it interesting.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:41:59 PM

Also I dont want spend my time on cryptokitty game or any other game no more...timeeaters
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:46:14 PM

Also I dont want spend my time on cryptokitty game or any other game no more...timeeaters

what is the actual status of this game? Haven't hear about them since few weeks, but I saw some transaction on eth netwrok still going their way. I guess it means there is a time for some new funny childish game to take over
gribalenfeksiyon

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:47:29 PM

It was very popular at one time. He's not talking much at the moment. People's interest has diminished.
Crypto Man

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 09:29:50 PM

Last time, I am often asked what will happen to CryptoKitties. Should I sell them now or wait for the market reversal. I do not know what will happen to the cats ... I believe more in Arcona and now I buy land on auctions: http://marketplace.arcona.io/en 
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:41:46 AM

Last time, I am often asked what will happen to CryptoKitties. Should I sell them now or wait for the market reversal. I do not know what will happen to the cats ... I believe more in Arcona and now I buy land on auctions: http://marketplace.arcona.io/en 

Youd better hodl your kitties just like you hodl your eth because you will only loose if you sell them today .  by the way ,  i read an article last time about the development of another game simillar to cryptokitties  .   not really sure if they are only an extension for the original crypto kitty game or it is owned by a differrent company  .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: