Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:38:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC or DASH ?  (Read 813 times)
syberwolfen (OP)

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:47:49 PM

Need some suggestions from the experts whether to invest in Litecoin which has gained good in terms of percentage in last few weeks or else DASH which is already know to many ?

Am I spamming? Report me!
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:50:53 PM

to be honest man i think both altcoins seem to be very promising especially for dash and if i had the money i would probably in vest in dash that is a personal view.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:51:34 PM

Need some suggestions from the experts whether to invest in Litecoin which has gained good in terms of percentage in last few weeks or else DASH which is already know to many ?

You should consider them both and think what kind of asset you think that will be successful at the long run or you find more useful then the other.
Litecoin is bitcoin's silver, as it runs the same code as bitcoin does with slightly parameter changes.
Dash, Digital cash, aims to provide fast and anonymous transactions, as it enables MasterNodes who helps to confirm trasnactions without waiting for standard block to be broadcasted to the network.

If you believe that anonymous currencies are the future, I would go with Dash.

woolm110

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:53:28 PM

Invest a little in both, LTC got some promising things in the roadmap, it’s hard as there’s so many coins out there, what I tend to do is what you should do with any portfolio and diversify
jimbo2000

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:11:47 PM

Both have really promising futures and have made great progress this year in terms of price growth. Litecoin is kind of as the name suggests a more basic version of bitcoin and DASH is a privacy based coin. I would personally invest in both but if forced to choose one would probably go for litecoin.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
namjar

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:17:28 PM

Why? do you have any arguments to construct that opinion? You are just talking about the price or how it has been increasing during the last time, but it is not an opinion, you are just saying the same as the masses are doing now.

to be honest man i think both altcoins seem to be very promising especially for dash and if i had the money i would probably in vest in dash that is a personal view.

Dash is a ponzi scheme, only that the price is still going up, and nobody is going to stop this giant snowball because probably 1/10 of the real Dash users are aware of the real ponzi that they are investing into.

Litecoin is a good coin, i would buy more than 100 if i had that money, but unfortunately i just have a few of them, but yes, it is the best coin for me.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:23:59 PM

Invest a little in both, LTC got some promising things in the roadmap, it’s hard as there’s so many coins out there, what I tend to do is what you should do with any portfolio and diversify

I don't agree with you that ltc got some promising things at the road map.

Litecoin acts like a living testnet for bitcoin, As they are using almost the same code( as I said, same code with small parameter changes, such as block reward and block intervals changes), which makes it  a very comfort enivroment to try bitcoin features before they go live on the main net.

Lighining network, which is designed to be running at the main net bitcoin netowork to solve the scalability problem, is soon going to be live at the Litecoin network before it goes live at the bitcoin network, so people can test that it works, the damage that it can be done if it has any troubles to the litecoin network is much less then it can do for the main bitcoin network, the devs know it and that's how they use the litecoin network.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:27:30 PM

You can't miss much with Litecoin. It's a smaller brother of Bitcoin which is faster and has cheaper transaction. Very useful for payments.

Litecoin price increased 25x this year (Bitcoin went up over 10x this year), still loads of potential... should have similar movement as Bitcoin.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
engin978

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:35:47 PM

Dash is a ponzi scheme, only that the price is still going up, and nobody is going to stop this giant snowball because probably 1/10 of the real Dash users are aware of the real ponzi that they are investing into.

Litecoin is a good coin, i would buy more than 100 if i had that money, but unfortunately i just have a few of them, but yes, it is the best coin for me.

[/quote]

Are you really serious? dash and ponzi?  DASH is a privacy based coin,it provides fast and anonymous transactions...
Dont you think that is usefull? dont you think that privacy has  future in crypto transactions?

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:18:10 PM

I suggest you litecoin rather the dash coin, But will better to divide your amount into the dash coin and litecoin which both of them gained a lot of the value from previous week. it comes to the very reliable investment right now. Both deserving the bright future. litecoin offers good development and dash too.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:34:45 PM

Imho none of them worth investing in this particular moment. Fot the last time they had a pretty good growth and someone probably got some  good profit but they won't keep growing this way. Just leave your backward expectations and search for other alts.

77JohnDoe77

Activity: 840
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:38:42 PM

both is promising and have good future but if I have to choose one its Dash

★  ★  ★ Commodities Trading Revolutionized ★  ★  ★
●  ●  ● KRATOS ●  ●  ●
Telegram ◆ Facebook ◆ Twitter ◆ White Paper ◆ Medium◆ ⌚ PreSale Live
anthi

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:43:18 PM

xmr over both imo
still undervalued
will hit .5k $ before march

otherwise id go for ltc

send 2 btc, get 1 back :p
bc1q0zvjvfzyl8792pemrgdkrg78z7fm4e6m6nztmr
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:43:40 PM

Actually i do not invest in both of them because i most prefer in etherium.
But for long term, litecoin and dash have their own advantages and both of them are exist coin and valuable to invest in.
I think both of them are good choice.
annmarie

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:46:57 PM

I'm not currently invested in Dash, but I have been invested in Litecoin for a number of years now. It's only grown a little bit since I've invested seriously into it and consider it to be the 2nd best alternate coin out there right now on the market. (at least for long term stability and to compete with Bitcoin)
theblack_cat

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:48:56 PM

both of which are good altcoins and also have high public trust and I personally love both altcoins
but if for comparison I prefer dash than ltc because of the vision of the dash which I think is good for the future

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:54:01 PM

DASH will be superior to LTC if for you to invest,
this coin volume is now being pumped,
and maybe in a few weeks or even days,
DASH can increase up to 20%
but this is just a little input from me,
not to be a benchmark

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:24:05 AM

From the history, I prefer dash, it is true that LTC recently got a huge rising, but it is just recently, a year ago LTC price is stuck and barely move, dash itself has reach a very high point, I have observed dash for two years and I must say that it got a better potential than LTC

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Business_Blue_777

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:29:55 AM

How did Dash skyrocket so quickly?
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:43:25 AM

I like the development at dash better than at litecoin. Also the tech is more useful imo.
I'd go with dash.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: