Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:35:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC or DASH ?  (Read 812 times)
SerenW

Activity: 169
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:45:43 AM

Need some suggestions from the experts whether to invest in Litecoin which has gained good in terms of percentage in last few weeks or else DASH which is already know to many ?

The real investor always expands it's portfolio for better gains. I've invested in Litecoin and probably planning to get on dash boat.

BTC: bc1qky6p6aptuqcha650dclqhs0k4pawrqc7g0zhz8
ETH: 0x7407Ee8B6cFED6E1cabd67dC91D23D9DB5D7e801
bixiiMaphi321

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:00:46 AM

Dash gain too much in last few week, so you must wait before invest Dash. Litecoin have nothing special, no potential but still rising price, i think good choice to invest small amount to Litecoin.
duola9527

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:15:38 AM

After remaining quiescent since early September, Dash has enjoyed a substantial run recently. Beginning November 12, the price of Dash shot up from $310 to visit lofty heights above $800. At press time, the currency trades for $750.~ Smiley
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:25:27 AM

Both are good coins. LTC has stable price and Dash price is good too. DASh and LTC are on the top 20 coins in most exchangers. The popularity of the coin is well known. Dash compete with eth and and LTC compete with XMR.
isen99ono

Activity: 742
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:47:26 AM

shoot them both if you cannot separate them from your view. However, if the choice should fall into the box. I will try to embrace LTC more closely. But don't make it as your accompanist song because the last song still in your hands
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:01:55 PM

The two currencies are good options to invest. the recent growth of dash is due to the update of the size of the blocks increasing them to 2MB and this has allowed the number of transactions per second to go from 28 to 56, giving an 8 times greater capacity than bitcoin.

Litecoin has also experienced a big increase during this year going from $ 4 to the beginning of the year and now hovering around $ 100. Despite the great growth experienced by Litecoin, for many of its enthusiasts it remains an underestimated cryptocurrency whose value should be higher if it compares its potential with that of other cryptocurrencies and their prices in the market.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:04:22 PM

Instead of choosing one, try with both. If you do not have a lot of money invest a low quanity in dash and LTC. In my opinion it will be the best way to earn money
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:42:58 PM

Need some suggestions from the experts whether to invest in Litecoin which has gained good in terms of percentage in last few weeks or else DASH which is already know to many ?

Hold both of altcoins in your wallet. They are the greatest coins among the top-10 alts in my opinion. DASH is extremely secure, and Litecoin will go on growing faster and faster. Like Bitcoin, it also has a limit, and this limit is 84 million coins.
troiano9

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:46:29 PM

Charlie Lee in Litecoin in legit.  Both are good but if you only want one then pick LTC
luffare

Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:17:28 PM

When I invested my first $1000 in cryptocoins in the beginning of the last month, i.e. on the 4th November Dash price was around $280  and LTC costs 'bout $55. I decided that 18,18 coins is more than 3.37 coins.  So my decision was to buy LTC. Grin
OK, it's just a joke. In fact I really bought 18,18 LTC. Maybe DASH is really more promising cryptocurrency than Litecoin but I like the latter more than DASH.  Smiley
ghostunicorn

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:37:20 PM

Dash price is around $700-800 and increasing is harder for dash. Litecoin was below $100 and increasing was much easier by litecoin's side honestly and it increased yesterday. I select litecoin between these two.
VarDiff

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:30:49 AM

Both coins have a great future. They are different but both great.

Split your money 50/50 and leave them for two-three years.
I think Litecoin price can touch $1000 easily this year. Dash can run to $2500-$3000 also.

Just wait for June and you'll see some crypto magic Wink
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:46:49 AM

I'm not choose ltc and dash as my asset, I didn't see significant price action moving and volume. For me, ltc/ dash similar like " forever " investment. Meaning we can buy it but for profit we need to wait until we get old, not good coin. But most people will suggest you to split between them or buy dash and I agree with it. So, good luck with you and have a nice day.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
tukangkopi

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:55:44 AM

Litecoin is currently ranked 6th in the coinmarket rankings while Dash is ranked 7th, so I chose Litecoin
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:21:00 AM

In my opinion both coin is has big potential because the developer of these coin really aktif to promote the features of the coin product. So make investment in to both coin by portfolio each 50% I think will be good idea and also to minimize the risk if any happen with one of that coin.
slybarte

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:28:16 AM

For me i choose LTC over DASH coz LTC is more popullar than DASH hahaha so funny this is my classification..  Grin
SakinaPrincess

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:47:56 AM

Litecoin is a big boy of future. I highly;y recommend you to grab it while its still too cheap.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:49:08 AM

I would choose LTC because it's more stable than DASH. I think LTC is gaining international attention because LTC is cooperating with many big investors and I am confident that in 2018 LTC prices will reach $ 1000 soon.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
denny27

Activity: 546

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:09:12 AM

I'm not the one of the experts, but honestly I've more confidence in Litecoin than Dash.
I had time ask to someone more expert than me, and I tried to ask between Litecoin and Dash, he said.. Litecoin is the more potential for investment to gain profit.
And it seems from the developments of the price would be really prove that Litecoin will have more power of price movements than Dash till back to the green.

Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:55:08 AM

Both of these coins have a great potential because of the team of developers behind these coins. But to have a specific choice, I will say that I will go with litecoin, in my opinion, it has a bigger potential increase in the future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: