Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:22:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: whaat are you doing with your litecoins?  (Read 1075 times)
Mr.Dick (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:02:16 PM

Hello there,

I wondered what you guys are doing with your litecoins? Are you holding them, gambling or trading? recently bought myself some ltc and wondered if you guys know about investing possibilities sin micro till small area.
Please share your Expieriences if you do so.

Greetings

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:55:46 AM

Hello there,

I wondered what you guys are doing with your litecoins? Are you holding them, gambling or trading? recently bought myself some ltc and wondered if you guys know about investing possibilities sin micro till small area.

Greetings
To be honest I buy litecoins for future investments, I just hold, if litecoin dump I will buy them again, I am sure next year litecoin will be very valuable.
woas4

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:01:03 AM

I traded my Litecoin for other altcoins a while back. I think there are way too many cryptocoins focusing on being a currency only, so Litecoin has a lot of competitors on the market.. And i'm not sure all of them will survive.

Just to name a few off the top of my head, there's Monero, Vertcoin, Groestlcoin, Dash, Zcash, PIVX... So many options right now.

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:19:43 AM

I have also some altcoin but I trade it to get more profit, and also buy again more this altcoin when the price down because I know the price will rise again later. Litecoin has big future because this altcoin has strong team developer and all cryptocurrency community know this coin and in top ten ranking coinmarketcap that has big volume and marketcap . This coin also mineable and no premined just the same thing like Bitcoin so everyone can to participated to mine it.

Ru1016

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:22:13 AM

I am holding them for now. Charlie Lee is impressive - I think it's pretty cool how far the currency has come with very little marketing on his part...they are concentrating on the tech which is more than can be said for many of the others.
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:23:52 AM

Currently, i am not holding any litecoins but maybe soon, i am Still observing its trend. But if ever i do have, i might hold on to it for a few months or more depending on the trend since lotecoin is pretty volatile. But maybe i will also try trading it if i see some coins with potential or better gain.

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:34:51 AM

Hello there,

Greetings

i buy LTC for short term trade,, with all my techincal analys because LTC have a good volume and marketcap too,
or you can hold it for long term, because people said bitcoin is gold then Litecoin is silver

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
eucalyptus

Activity: 280
Merit: 71

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:38:01 AM

I am holding my litecoins and I dont think to sell them for 2 years. I bought when it was 61 dollars and when litecoin will break 1000 dollars maybe I can sell them.

jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:57:06 AM

Hello there,

Greetings

Anything but gambling. THat is the worst thing you can do to yourself, and your coins.

Personally i've sold most of my litecoin stash when the price was still above 0.01 BTC which turned out to be a heck of a deal. I think that now the price is well below 0.01 BTC, we're entering a buy zone again and i'll potentially consider to stash up some LTC.

Though problem is we don't know how low it's going to go, so i would recommend buying a little at a time.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:59:08 AM

Hello there,

Greetings
Actually I do not have a litecoin yet because i was observing what i was going to be. Right now I'm trying to get into trading and to have a great profit.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:06:24 AM

I haven't bought LTC yet, I knew it was a good coin but it was always sidelined by BTC but now it seems like it is finally showing some potential. I am looking to buy some and hold for a while.
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:12:26 AM

The same thing I'm doing with other crypto, speculate.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 03:16:30 AM

I have an amount of litecoin which I'm using as a backup for my crypto portfolio. Litecoin is one of the most stable in form of price (as well as rise). It could be considered an alternative bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mr.Dick (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:39:00 PM

Hello there,

Greetings

Anything but gambling. THat is the worst thing you can do to yourself, and your coins.

Personally i've sold most of my litecoin stash when the price was still above 0.01 BTC which turned out to be a heck of a deal. I think that now the price is well below 0.01 BTC, we're entering a buy zone again and i'll potentially consider to stash up some LTC.

Though problem is we don't know how low it's going to go, so i would recommend buying a little at a time.

Wouldn't it be better to wait for an upward going trend before buying again?

hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:14:52 PM

No it ain't better. It is best if one will buy now that the litecoin market price is losing value because when the time comes when it has gone up for an upward trend, one will surely profit by that time and it will also be easier to secure profits that way. It also won't be profitable if one were to buy during an upward trend because no one can now how much will the all time high for that rally will be and might result into losses if one bought at the all time high of the bullrun.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:51:59 PM

No it ain't better. It is best if one will buy now that the litecoin market price is losing value because when the time comes when it has gone up for an upward trend, one will surely profit by that time and it will also be easier to secure profits that way. It also won't be profitable if one were to buy during an upward trend because no one can now how much will the all time high for that rally will be and might result into losses if one bought at the all time high of the bullrun.
The fact is that you have to take an example from other users who either buy or sell. Vito and it turns out that because of the panicky mood, because of the price fluctuation, you get the minimum income from trading your coins. Perhaps this is not my choice.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:02:51 PM

Hello there,

Greetings
Just hold my litecoin and i was try to make them all worth a lot in the future. The long term hold is very suitable method to use the litecoin because there is no actual use rather than become the alternative way of bitcoin. the litecoin needs cheap fees compared with the bitcoin. Or another good way to do a trade with it.
theblack_cat

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:13:13 PM

I use litecoin for trading until it's really enough for investment needs or it can be called trading result\nI use litecoin for trading until it's really enough for investment needs or it can be called trading result
I invested in bitcoin so I have two savings for my future and I am sure will benefit from it later

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:21:09 PM

I have some litecoin in my wallet, and for so far i still hold it, I have not dared to sell it still waiting for the next few years, I sure in the coming year litecoins price will be high, if it reaches the price of $3000 i will sell it.
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:31:07 PM

Sold them all. LTC is not BTC's baby brother. It has faster blocks and lightening but there are other coins with even faster blocks and cheaper fees.

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░