Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:20:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite Coin for 2018?  (Read 94697 times)
@S10

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:26:43 AM

My favourite coin is Bitcoin, which is predicted to have big developments in 2018.
kcgk

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:29:44 AM

I think it is Bitcoin. I think the price of other coins is closely related to Bitcoin. With Bitcoin's ups and downs, it's going up and down. So I always support Bitcoin. It is my favorite.
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:30:27 AM

Ethereum and Neo are my favorite coins, I am sure these two coins will give a big advantage in the future, both of these coins have advanced technology so as to enable it to become bigger in the future .
moliado

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:31:44 AM

My favorite coin this year is ETH, because I prefer long-term investment then I choose ETH because it has a very good potential in the future. especially if the bitcoin can return to its peak then ETH will surge.
aprian24

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:42:51 AM

i like ethereum,because I believe ethereum brings good luck to me in the future.
merle

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:43:41 AM

My interesting field of the cryptocurrency is about the advanced technology development. It is more about how the crypto technology can be for the world such as education, health, paradigm, marketplace, and much more technology. VRT World is one of the best products of technology that will be really promising. Additionally, it is also promising to save for the coin with its trusted platform likely EOS and NEO.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:50:19 AM

Please, i have no interest in your projections, I'm more interested in the technology behind the coin you deem your favorite for 2018. So having said that, what is YOUR favorite coin, and what will it do for: technology/blockchain/financial fields?

From the year 2017, I already have coins that I most like is the BTC and the ETH until now. Both of these coins have a value which is very high when compared to another altcoin. Yes, at least these coins were able to increase my savings. And in the year 2018 I want to raise money to buy some altcoin like IOTA, NEO and BCH I think the coin has a very good potential.

retnocintaku

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:06:56 AM

in my opinion the best coins in the year 2018 and the ethereum this is neo. the second coin is bring many advantages. his future is also very nice. in terms of technology, of course, already can not doubt. because of its advanced technology and smart features. In terms of blockchain, both of which also have implemented a fast-paced technology and easy.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
HeptaCoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:15:14 AM

ETH, Litecoin, Heptacoin.  Grin Grin
John Snow

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:03:23 AM

For me, it's Ardor, which is the latest blockchain-as-a-service product released by Jelurida. Ardor was announced as the next generation of the previous released NXT software. In addition, Ardor is a Proof-of-Stake platform which deploys what they call “child chains” off the “main chain”. Child chains are independently-created and owned chains which offer the option to use the Ardor token, or any other token of the chain owner’s choosing. This will allow them to act as separate entities while at the same time being synced into the global Ardor main chain.
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:38:47 AM

My favorite coins are Bitcoin, Altcoin and Ethereum. Its future is a good future.
Aidan Martin

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:43:17 PM

My favourite coin for 2018 is Siacoin. It aims to disrupt the world of cloud storage. What sets Saicoin apart is that it is a decentralized, encrypted, peer-to-peer cloud storage platform. Siacoin has been able to dramatically reduce the overhead of cloud storage by allowing users to (in a sense) “rent out” their unused hard drive.
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:15:57 PM

Please, i have no interest in your projections, I'm more interested in the technology behind the coin you deem your favorite for 2018. So having said that, what is YOUR favorite coin, and what will it do for: technology/blockchain/financial fields?
My favorite for 2018 has to be PRG. It is a cannabis coin that has taken giant steps towards success. It is providing great solutions to cannabis industry. Solutions that will bring cannabis industry to mainstream. It is opening a co-working space in Los Angeles. It is a first complex that is exclusively meant for cannabis industry. Then the blockchain would make everything transparent for every stakeholder. I believe that PRG will go a long way from here.
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:21:27 PM

It is always very difficult to single out any one of Altcoin. If you are thinking of an investor, I would advise you to choose at least 4-5 Altcoins.
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:40:32 PM

I would certainly say TAU is my favorite coin. I see a lot of potential in it. It is offering fantastic features. The tool that TAU provides, develops blockchain in few minutes is a great service. It is swappable with 150 other crypto currencies. It is the fastest coin as it can handle 10000 transactions in a second. I have high hopes from it and TAU will be a mainstream coin with all these features.
Wilburhampsten

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:12:58 AM

Although one could invest in established coins like BTC, ETH, LTC, XVG, XMR, TRX etc. but I am always in hunt of hidden gems. Recently I have found such a gem.

Do check out FGC (Fantasy Gold Coin).

Exchange: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/FGC/BTC

Various social Media Platforms and Website of FGC:

Website - https://fantasygold.io/
Fantasy Sports Site: https://www.draftdaily.com    
Esports Site: https://fgcarena.com
Discord – https://discord.gg/tqMUhWa (Team is most active in Discord)
Telegram – https://t.me/DFS_coin
Twitter - https://twitter.com/fgcarena

Why FGC has bright future:
•   This project is very much under the radar with a very low Market Capitalization. Thus massive scope for growth.

•   One of the very few Crypto currency with actual use case in e-sports and fantasy sports industry. They have already signed partnership with  
        https://www.rotoballer.com and https://www.rotowire.com/ , which is an amazing beginning. Soon it will emerge as a market leader in e-sports
        and fantasy sports industry.

•   Team is extremely transparent and helpful. Just join their discord community and feel for yourself.

•   FGC is a Masternode and PoW/PoS coin. Masternode rewards are just amazing (check out their MN calculator)

•   They have recently announced about raising funds worth 50 million EURO!!

There is so much more I could talk about this project but it’s better if you do your own research and make up your mind.
You could thank me after a year or two 😉

I so agree. I stumbled upon this project with a Free 200 coin giveaway. I read the road map and saw where they already were and i was on the train from there.

This is my pick - I have been Holding FGC and the previous version of this Coin DFS for a long  and now everything is really coming together  A valued investment opportunity for sure
Azaria Rodriguez

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:39:29 AM

I love EOS. Honestly, you had better invest in EOS. Its price by end of the calendar year 2018 is predicted around $37. Similarly, the five-year forecast is around $143. Thus, the total quantum of appreciation which can be attained is actually pretty huge. This is the reason why it is worth investing.
Garrick Lee

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:40:40 AM

I speak highly of EOS, especially EOS platform. The EOS platform aims to offer a wide range of features and advantages, including vertical and horizontal scaling of decentralised applications and eliminating user fees.
Drachmadev

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:42:01 AM

your favorite coin should be either the mos stable coin you have or have crazy high potential in the future
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:44:01 AM

My alll-time favourite coin aside from Bitcoin is Ethereum! Ethereum is no longer a dream and wishes on paper, Ethereum has succesfully build a world wide decentralized, smart contract service that can be access by anyone! The continual usage of these service will ensure ethereum value will keep rising since the only currency use on the platforn is Ether!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: