Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:02:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite Coin for 2018?  (Read 94700 times)
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:51:06 AM

Some of the coins that we deserve to make investments in 2018 are coins that are already stable, the stable size in my opinion is that marketcap already has more than $ 1 billion, and that coin is one of the top 12 coinmarketcap namely bitcoin, Ripple, ethereum and so on.
phurrey

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:27:57 PM

My favorite coin is still Ethereum. Many people praise and decide to invest. Ethereum is one of the coins that has a good future.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:55:59 PM

Please, i have no interest in your projections, I'm more interested in the technology behind the coin you deem your favorite for 2018. So having said that, what is YOUR favorite coin, and what will it do for: technology/blockchain/financial fields?
This year the market is not performing really well but i have still a lot of favorite coins this year and it is neo this coin is now trending and a lot of people is now supporting it and offcourse  bitcoin and eth is still the best coin for me.

lombok

Activity: 868
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 02:08:47 PM

I am interested in altcoin XEM, waves and BTG. I am sure that by the end of 2018 the price increase could provide tremendous benefits, because the three coins are my favorite. for that preparation everything

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:11:28 PM

I is hard to decide which coin is better in this bear year market, but in any case I decided that for me EOS is one of the best coins. I have many plans for them. I hope they will continue to work for improving their product
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:15:35 PM

There’s so many solid alt coins with great projects behind them. Even still, it’s still pretty hard to tell which will pump or “moon” at any moment.
rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:20:57 PM

I is hard to decide which coin is better in this bear year market, but in any case I decided that for me EOS is one of the best coins. I have many plans for them. I hope they will continue to work for improving their product

I've been following the development of EOS long enough yes they look real and have competitiveness
I'm not saying that EOS is the favorite coin this year but I'm sure they will be the favorite of many people in the next few years.
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:25:52 PM

currently it is very difficult to determine potential coins because I think the average coin movement has similarities when pumping or dumping so it's best to take advantage of such times to seek profit

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
bantalguling

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:39:23 PM

I really like coins for the long term so I will look for coins with very many and much needed enthusiasts, one of the coins that I like for this year is BTC and XRP, recently XRP has increased dramatically, according to predictions that XRP will be will experience price increases
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:42:37 PM

Please, i have no interest in your projections, I'm more interested in the technology behind the coin you deem your favorite for 2018. So having said that, what is YOUR favorite coin, and what will it do for: technology/blockchain/financial fields?

I have many coins in my portfolio that I believe will have a truly long-term potential. Among them the top coin I really like is EOS. EOS is a general purpose smart contract blockchain created by Dan Larimer and the Block.one team.
Featurewise, EOS has chosen to focus on speed, scalability, and an advanced user experience that is no transaction fees, account recovery, etc.. Also EOS uses a Delegated Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) consensus mechanism to achieve high throughput, with no transaction fees. The EOS token is required to leverage shared network resources such as bandwidth, storage, etc.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:45:23 PM

I did not buy what altcoins should I know the trading strategy so we know how to earn a bigger amount in the crypto currency. so you should be careful about investing so as not to lose money and always keep in mind the market to know when to invest in the market.
KBCapital

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 02:51:31 PM

Favorite Coin for 2018 - ETH, ICX, NEO, ONT, VEN, ADA, SYS, BNB, OKB and TFD. buy some bags and forget 1-2 years

My investment portfolio is quite similar to you. I have ETH, NEO, ADA, SYS, BNB but I dont like ICX, VENT and OKB.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:07:57 PM

Bitcoin is my favorite coin. I don't think it's worth telling the technology. Bitcoin is the strongest coin and we have seen it once again in 2018.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:51:42 AM

At this moment there are no favourites coin for long time holding for me. I prefer to do short term investment at top 10 coin, and do some research about ICO or any other things related to cryptocurrency rather than holding plan.
YMaverik

Activity: 934
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:52:05 AM

it is difficult to say which coin will shoot in 2018. just choose coins with technology that you think will be in demand in the future, and keep them for several years.
sunsharm

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:26:46 AM

I extremely like Komodo. Scarcely one year old, Komodo is the primary stage to give decentralized nuclear swaps and request coordinating, disposing of outsider impedance (go betweens, vouchers, and escrow administrations) while trading one cryptographic money for another. In this way, it cures vulnerabilities and wasteful aspects went with the present esteem trade.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:38:47 AM

CyberMiles is one of my favorite coins, because at the beginning of 2018 CyberMiles rose on the market by almost 100%, but unfortunately the ETH price dropped and resulted in me getting money improperly, it should be profitable but it returned with the money I originally invested. but I am still lucky not to suffer losses like my friend.

sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:53:12 AM

I love NEO and believe that he will take his place in the trade in China and approaches the level of Etherium on the market the ICO and there will be more projects on the blockchain NEO. Generally a very serious project, with long-term plans.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
ginger_biscuit2

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:00:11 AM

Does this include those still in ICO? LINKCHAINX is to me the most innovative new project of the moment. We all know that most ICOs now do nothing different and mainly follow the heard of tried and tested projects - i mean how many of those marketing and influencer marketing ICOs came out this year? Can't even count on my fingers.

LINKCHAIN is taking a very real problem that tons of freelancer workers face and solving it through blockchain tech. Isn't this what all blockchain projects should be doing? Solving real problems? That's why I like Linkchain.

Quick overview: The problem they are solving is the way that freelancers do business with people/businesses wanting to contract their work (e.g. graphic designer). If you freelance you would know the problems: If you use the big platforms like Upwork, Fiverr and Freelancer, you are charged 20% of total cost. That's a lot, and really eats into profits big time. The other big problem is the way that these platforms limit communication between seller and buyer in fear that you will take the business off the site.

What's the alternative? You can try LinkedIn right to avoid the huge fees? Millions of active professional people - both workers/freelancers and businesses looking for someone to higher. THE PROBLEM IS THIS: There is no effective way at present to efficiently connect person A (let's say the freelance graphic designer) with person B (let's say the business owner in Houston wanting to make flyers). They can both search by "graphic designer" or "graphic design job", but they will be limited to 1st and 2nd connections and also potentially be faced with thousands if not millions of results, most of which will not be suitable.

The other BIG problem with using LinkedIn is a lack of safety and security; it forces both parties to trust the other entirely. The result is often non-payment, non-delivery of promised work, leading to a waste of both time and money.

LINKCHAIN will step in here to fill this gap (a multi-billion dollar gap in the market). Users (both buyers and sellers) will log into the LINKCHAIN app using their LinkedIn sign-in details and then be auto-matched with suitable people saving potentially hours of time. And because it's runs on the blockchain, smart contracts will ensure that payments are not released until certain conditions are met/ or until work is delivered. Importantly, all users will also be vetted and assigned a rating that other members will be able to see and judge whether they want to do business. The icing on the cake here is the 5% MAX fees that users will face.

Taking all of the above into account, I can't really see how LINKCHAIN will not take a large market share from it's competitors - Fiverr, Upwork and Freelancer.

LINKCHAIN's Pre-sale starts on October 11th, and their Main-sale ICO begins on 11th November.

One last thing: they are also holding a competition this week giving away 2 ETH. I'm not sure about the details yet, but keep an eye on their Telegram: https://t.me/linkchain

Over and out!

kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:11:39 PM

In my opinion, the most promising coins will be:OMX (Shivom) XYO(XYO NETWORK) and UBEX(https://www.ubex.com/). In my opinion this is a long-term coin but at least they will give x10.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: