Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:53:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite Coin for 2018?  (Read 94696 times)
niceal

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:28:52 PM

My most loved is PRiVCY not on the grounds that I hold some of it. But since PRiVCY show's genuine advancement and improvement every once in a while. This coin has a strong network and it is persistently developing. What I jump at the chance to PRiVCY is it is progressive coin that attention on the security and protection of its clients. It is incorporated with TOR system and Stealth address empowered that gives high components of security and protection. You can visit the network in the event that you need so you would hear what I'm saying. I won't post the connection however you can seek them in your program. Connection's can be seen on my mark.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
only-one234

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:43:19 PM

Does this include those still in ICO? LINKCHAINX is to me the most innovative new project of the moment. We all know that most ICOs now do nothing different and mainly follow the heard of tried and tested projects - i mean how many of those marketing and influencer marketing ICOs came out this year? Can't even count on my fingers.

LINKCHAIN is taking a very real problem that tons of freelancer workers face and solving it through blockchain tech. Isn't this what all blockchain projects should be doing? Solving real problems? That's why I like Linkchain.

Quick overview: The problem they are solving is the way that freelancers do business with people/businesses wanting to contract their work (e.g. graphic designer). If you freelance you would know the problems: If you use the big platforms like Upwork, Fiverr and Freelancer, you are charged 20% of total cost. That's a lot, and really eats into profits big time. The other big problem is the way that these platforms limit communication between seller and buyer in fear that you will take the business off the site.

What's the alternative? You can try LinkedIn right to avoid the huge fees? Millions of active professional people - both workers/freelancers and businesses looking for someone to higher. THE PROBLEM IS THIS: There is no effective way at present to efficiently connect person A (let's say the freelance graphic designer) with person B (let's say the business owner in Houston wanting to make flyers). They can both search by "graphic designer" or "graphic design job", but they will be limited to 1st and 2nd connections and also potentially be faced with thousands if not millions of results, most of which will not be suitable.

The other BIG problem with using LinkedIn is a lack of safety and security; it forces both parties to trust the other entirely. The result is often non-payment, non-delivery of promised work, leading to a waste of both time and money.

LINKCHAIN will step in here to fill this gap (a multi-billion dollar gap in the market). Users (both buyers and sellers) will log into the LINKCHAIN app using their LinkedIn sign-in details and then be auto-matched with suitable people saving potentially hours of time. And because it's runs on the blockchain, smart contracts will ensure that payments are not released until certain conditions are met/ or until work is delivered. Importantly, all users will also be vetted and assigned a rating that other members will be able to see and judge whether they want to do business. The icing on the cake here is the 5% MAX fees that users will face.

Taking all of the above into account, I can't really see how LINKCHAIN will not take a large market share from it's competitors - Fiverr, Upwork and Freelancer.

LINKCHAIN's Pre-sale starts on October 11th, and their Main-sale ICO begins on 11th November.

One last thing: they are also holding a competition this week giving away 2 ETH. I'm not sure about the details yet, but keep an eye on their Telegram: https://t.me/linkchain

Over and out!

+1. LINKCHAIN is the sh*t. YUUGE gap in the market.

They got reviewed by SkrillaKing on his Youtube channel recently too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUfgrqqBugI&t=6s

SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:45:08 PM

I think my most favorable coin this year would be Matrix Ai Network Tokens or MAN for short. I like how the development is going on and how they are really integrating AI with their blockchain which will later be an infrastructure for newly created coins. I think Matrix Ai Network will really moon if it will main net launch this coming year Smiley
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:21:33 PM

Does this include those still in ICO? LINKCHAINX is to me the most innovative new project of the moment. We all know that most ICOs now do nothing different and mainly follow the heard of tried and tested projects - i mean how many of those marketing and influencer marketing ICOs came out this year? Can't even count on my fingers.

LINKCHAIN is taking a very real problem that tons of freelancer workers face and solving it through blockchain tech. Isn't this what all blockchain projects should be doing? Solving real problems? That's why I like Linkchain.

Quick overview: The problem they are solving is the way that freelancers do business with people/businesses wanting to contract their work (e.g. graphic designer). If you freelance you would know the problems: If you use the big platforms like Upwork, Fiverr and Freelancer, you are charged 20% of total cost. That's a lot, and really eats into profits big time. The other big problem is the way that these platforms limit communication between seller and buyer in fear that you will take the business off the site.

What's the alternative? You can try LinkedIn right to avoid the huge fees? Millions of active professional people - both workers/freelancers and businesses looking for someone to higher. THE PROBLEM IS THIS: There is no effective way at present to efficiently connect person A (let's say the freelance graphic designer) with person B (let's say the business owner in Houston wanting to make flyers). They can both search by "graphic designer" or "graphic design job", but they will be limited to 1st and 2nd connections and also potentially be faced with thousands if not millions of results, most of which will not be suitable.

The other BIG problem with using LinkedIn is a lack of safety and security; it forces both parties to trust the other entirely. The result is often non-payment, non-delivery of promised work, leading to a waste of both time and money.

LINKCHAIN will step in here to fill this gap (a multi-billion dollar gap in the market). Users (both buyers and sellers) will log into the LINKCHAIN app using their LinkedIn sign-in details and then be auto-matched with suitable people saving potentially hours of time. And because it's runs on the blockchain, smart contracts will ensure that payments are not released until certain conditions are met/ or until work is delivered. Importantly, all users will also be vetted and assigned a rating that other members will be able to see and judge whether they want to do business. The icing on the cake here is the 5% MAX fees that users will face.

Taking all of the above into account, I can't really see how LINKCHAIN will not take a large market share from it's competitors - Fiverr, Upwork and Freelancer.

LINKCHAIN's Pre-sale starts on October 11th, and their Main-sale ICO begins on 11th November.

One last thing: they are also holding a competition this week giving away 2 ETH. I'm not sure about the details yet, but keep an eye on their Telegram: https://t.me/linkchain

Over and out!

You got me at the competition. 2 ETH!? I love projects that know how to incentivize their community the right way. It's a shame most projects promise tokens that may never see the light of even the smallest exchange. But with Linkchain, they have shown their super commitment. However, I do have some questions about the platform. How do they intend to solve disputes between freelancers and their employer? It seems, not too many systems have caught up with that reality.
JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:56:08 PM

Please, i have no interest in your projections, I'm more interested in the technology behind the coin you deem your favorite for 2018. So having said that, what is YOUR favorite coin, and what will it do for: technology/blockchain/financial fields?
These are my most favorite coins. So I believe these coin prices will be growing again, it's will bring me a good profit.

DEX,XLM, EOS, ETH
Altcoinbestcoin

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:13:32 PM

Over and out!

I like this project a lot and it is sorely needed in this space. The big guys like fiverr and upwork have taken over and their practices are downright abusive. I think contracting services that are fair to both contracter and employer are essential do promoting a better space in not only contracting but in crypto as well. I think this project is the best in the sense that it has the most potential to solve a perplexing problem and the ceo is a. Prolific ico reviewer, who by all accounts is extremely honest and ethical. He is bringing something better to the table than the current paradigm.

I also love mfchain (modern finance chain). They solve the crypto to fiat problem with only a phone app that functions as an atomic swapping conduit. Which makes them different from pundix and the like. They also are allowing merchants to use for free, so that will solve the problem of merchants who are crypto adverse not wanting to spend money to try out something they are unsure about. Thirdly, with their merchant and customer rewards plus their free tx fees for native nokens, it makes this cheaper than any other payment system , fiat and crypto included. I think is this is pulled off correctly it can pull off a revolution in blockchain.

The third project I like but isnt far in development is hooch (tapcoin). They are a rewards system that uses tap tokens to pay for premium rewards like free drinks 31 days or a month and free food and in exchange customers only have to give up non personal information about their drink ordere and food buys. Right now, they are having a promotion where you get 300 in credits for signing up to hooch black. So, basically your getting paid to sign up for a service. There are many reward systems out there, so if I didnt point out they got big vc backing and partnerships with premium hotel chains and restuarant groups all over the u.s and some overseas, this would be nothing special. The fact that they already have the infrastructure without crypto (they were viable business before they implemented tapcoin] , means that they will be the first mover in the reward system projects.

Tie for 1 mfchain/linkchainx

Has potential but we have to see; hooch/tapcoin
harley.kitty

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:18:39 PM

The best coin is still Bitcoin as the predecessor of all the coins, besides now everyone must say Ripple because of the great potential in technology applications at the Bank. Then there is the second famous Ethereum coin that is falling in price with Ethereum network technology that many ICO programs use.

And I am very interested in Cordano, which I believe will be a star the following year.
mukul11122

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:29:33 PM

My fav coin for 2018 would be SIA coin as the coin is at ita lowest price and is a good deal to buy and easily it could 5x from here seing the potential it has.
eth_slave1

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:14:24 PM

Over and out!

I like this project a lot and it is sorely needed in this space. The big guys like fiverr and upwork have taken over and their practices are downright abusive. I think contracting services that are fair to both contracter and employer are essential do promoting a better space in not only contracting but in crypto as well. I think this project is the best in the sense that it has the most potential to solve a perplexing problem and the ceo is a. Prolific ico reviewer, who by all accounts is extremely honest and ethical. He is bringing something better to the table than the current paradigm.

I also love mfchain (modern finance chain). They solve the crypto to fiat problem with only a phone app that functions as an atomic swapping conduit. Which makes them different from pundix and the like. They also are allowing merchants to use for free, so that will solve the problem of merchants who are crypto adverse not wanting to spend money to try out something they are unsure about. Thirdly, with their merchant and customer rewards plus their free tx fees for native nokens, it makes this cheaper than any other payment system , fiat and crypto included. I think is this is pulled off correctly it can pull off a revolution in blockchain.

The third project I like but isnt far in development is hooch (tapcoin). They are a rewards system that uses tap tokens to pay for premium rewards like free drinks 31 days or a month and free food and in exchange customers only have to give up non personal information about their drink ordere and food buys. Right now, they are having a promotion where you get 300 in credits for signing up to hooch black. So, basically your getting paid to sign up for a service. There are many reward systems out there, so if I didnt point out they got big vc backing and partnerships with premium hotel chains and restuarant groups all over the u.s and some overseas, this would be nothing special. The fact that they already have the infrastructure without crypto (they were viable business before they implemented tapcoin] , means that they will be the first mover in the reward system projects.

Tie for 1 mfchain/linkchainx

Has potential but we have to see; hooch/tapcoin

I have to disagree with you about Tapcoin Hooch. This has a lot more than just potential and I would vote it at least at par with the other two, if not above - they already have a working product that is making money after all. Plus they already have partnerships with over 100,000 companies across the world. Does that sound like it's not far in development? They really are quite far along. It's not an easy task to get that many companies to come onboard, from experience I can tell you.

But like you said, it's not your standard crypto model at all. What I like is that their target market are just normal, young, outgoing 'millennial' folk who probably know next to nothing about crypto, don't need to understand anything, but yet still use it potentially every day to receive payments by these companies for sharing their spending habits/ data and being rewarded for their loyalty to the brands they spend at (customers get loyalty rewards points paid in the cryptocurrency Tapcoin).

Those Tapcoins are then redeemable to spend at any of those 100,000 bars, hotels, restaurants across the world, from Hong Kong, to London to New York. So you basically get rewarded on three fronts:

1) 1 free daily drink at what seems like a huge number of bars
2) 'cash back' or credits in tapcoins from eating out/ drinking/ staying at those 100,000+ places, and
3) cashback and rewards in tapcoins for agreeing to share your spending habits with these companies e.g. do I like ham or cheese, beer or cider, pretty standard things and also how much you spend on what and where. (Bare in mind that this data is usually taken from you and used for free without paying you a penny.)

So that's Tapcoin Hooch, definitely not a runner up in my books.

Hoxysado

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:15:14 PM

Please, i have no interest in your projections, I'm more interested in the technology behind the coin you deem your favorite for 2018. So having said that, what is YOUR favorite coin, and what will it do for: technology/blockchain/financial fields?
this year has not finished yet and i think that it is too early to make some decisions like that t least for me it is too hard
Hoxysado

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:15:52 PM

My fav coin for 2018 would be SIA coin as the coin is at ita lowest price and is a good deal to buy and easily it could 5x from here seing the potential it has.
this is a nice coi  though i do not have it myself i have heard a lot of good reviews on it so good luck for you
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:16:37 PM

if for myself the most favorite coin is certainly ethereum and bitcoin. because these two coins are very promising and are great for investment in the long run and for trading
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:28:16 PM

My favorite coin is still bitcoin, because bitcoin is one of the best coins to make a long-term investment that is quite safe, because with price stability and high popularity compared to other coins.
everyone must have their own favorite coin and already feel the benefits of the coin. so they believe in the coin and make it their favorite coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:32:58 PM

My favorite project is iEx.ec. I see how the team quickly and qualitatively makes their project. But I do not know when the price of the token will be expensive.
Therefore, my favorites for 2018: bitcoin, ethereum and other coins from the top.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
RoryDennis

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:38:02 PM

These are my most fav altcoins and it is a very potentials at this moment.

eos, btc, ripple, ecc
cryptocryptocrypto3

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:58:34 AM

Over and out!

ICOs: LINKCHAIN, Mobu and MFChain.

Alts: DAPS, TEL, OCN, UUU.

FYI - Linkchain are doing some competitions this week on their Telegram with 2 ETH prizes. https://t.me/linkchain
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:04:21 PM

My favorite coin is ADA. in my opinion ADA has a large volume and a clear concept, it could be one of the coins that can be calculated for this growth in 2018.

Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:06:50 PM

2018 did not bring me the expected results. That's why I do not have any favorite coins. Most of the coins from my portfolio have caused me losses.

darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:10:21 PM

My favorite coin even 2018 comes is still Ethereum because it really change my life last year it gives me a lot of confidence to get more patience in waiting to grow more. That's why I still make more investments to it even I have some coins in my wallet that I invested last month.
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:12:22 PM

Ethereum - this coin is my favorite one for the year 2018-2019. Because Ethereum should switch from PoW consensus to PoS and after that Ethereum will be again very interesting for investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: