Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:22:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help fund our non profit  (Read 1631 times)
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 03:09:28 PM

Excellent. Step 1 is done.

Now plug it into google.

This walkthrough brought to you and copyrighted by greyhawk. Thanks for CJayC for hosting it on the GameFAQs site. Do not steal.
Pirouline (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 03:11:15 PM

Now plug it into google.

This walkthrough brought to you and copyrighted by greyhawk. Thanks for CJayC for hosting it on the GameFAQs site. Do not steal.
When i google my bitcoin adress all that comes up is blockchain stuff.
wtfvanity

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

WTF???

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 03:11:59 PM

Now plug it into google.

I think he is referring to this https://twitter.com/spaceguy_caleb

Where it says Caleb Bird.

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
greyhawk

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 03:13:00 PM

Now plug it into google.

Are you running this on a Nintendo DS? Maybe you need to upgrade your google.

@vanity Way to spoil the ending, dude. Some of us haven't played the game yet, man.
Pirouline (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 03:17:46 PM

You got me congrats but im still not that weed growing guy, i swear. now time to change my i.p delete my twitter change my steam account delete my google account, delete my bitcoin account and this account
greyhawk

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 03:23:34 PM

You got me congrats but im still not that weed growing guy, i swear. now time to change my i.p delete my twitter change my steam account delete my google account, delete my bitcoin account and this account

Nah, actually just get a new wallet adress and you're good.
wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 03:27:23 PM

@vanity Way to spoil the ending, dude. Some of us haven't played the game yet, man.

Sorry bro. I've got patience enough for him to follow your instructions that explicitly show him his twitter feed. However... that was it.

His profile is private, but google sure knew about it.

How about this quote:

DandersPro The new trend of chat roulette is smoking weed.  - Twitter for... DandersPro @MsComedianGamer @spaceguy_caleb lol

caleb bird @spaceguy_caleb Lakeland,Fl
founder, owner and game dev at koolinggames and i also love making free games

Google does take a long time to forget, doesn't it. That google cache even sticks around when someones profile gets deleted.

http://www.trellis.es/user/spaceguy_caleb

Is that you pretending to fall down the stairs? Says the same Lakeland, FL. The baby one is kind of retarded.

.      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
Pirouline (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 03:30:21 PM

Thats not me.
wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 03:32:36 PM

Thats not me.

Interesting that you feature the same person in all your videos then. Is that what jack ass is teaching our kids these days?

Pirouline (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 03:35:27 PM

Thats not me.

Interesting that you feature the same person in all your videos then. Is that what jack ass is teaching our kids these days?

If you read the tweets you saw that is was Rting a retweet now can you leave me alone,pedobear stalker
wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 03:36:40 PM

Thats not me.

If you read the tweets you saw that is was Rting a retweet now can you leave me alone,pedobear stalker

I didn't read the tweets, I watched the stupid videos.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 05:10:03 PM

Show me the source of where you got my "name" even though that isn't my name.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4270
Merit: 4536

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 05:45:32 PM

weldone for the quick scam spot, dox and destroy.

i hate these scammers. im just waitin on finshaggys next exploit lol

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
greyhawk

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 05:49:52 PM

i hate these scammers. im just waitin on finshaggys next exploit lol

Is he still alive even? He hasn't posted in a while or at least I didn't see him post.

Maybe he was assassinated by a stealth peanut  Undecided
wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 05:54:47 PM

Hah good point.

THAT'S NOT MY NAME I PROMISE

Welp, you found me out. But I don't grow weed.

Yeah right. Oops, not good to have your name floating around the internet while you're growing MJ. At least not in Florida.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 06:14:05 PM

Hah good point.

THAT'S NOT MY NAME I PROMISE

Welp, you found me out. But I don't grow weed.

Yeah right. Oops, not good to have your name floating around the internet while you're growing MJ. At least not in Florida.

And they claim weed doesn't affect the mind.

Here's a story my nephew relayed a couple weeks ago: (paraphrased)

...When the driver saw the red flashing lights, he jumped into the back seat because he didn't have a driver's license. Then we crashed into a ditch. We were arrested and my bond was $1,500 of which I had to pay $350 to get outta jail. The weed wasn't mind. I was just holding it for somebody. I haven't smoked for months.

Me: Did you bail anybody else outta jail?

Him: No. Just me.

Me: Then was was the bond amount 20% + fee and not 10% + fee?

Him: I don't know. That's what they told me that I had to pay.

<Fast forward to yesterday>

Nephew: I don't have any money because I had to bail out me and my friend outta jail two weeks ago like I told you then.

Me: You said...

Him: (All of a sudden starts yelling) NO I DIDN'T SAY THAT! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH?

His mother/my sister: That's what you said, (called my name)!

Him: Fuck you all! (and leaves)

See what happens to people who take drugs? They become liars... or worse. For you see that my nephew hasn't worked for awhile now, yet always seems to have money for cigarettes, weed, gas, and food at restaurants. And, BTW, he's not a drug dealer. That only leaves one course of action to obtain money: By stealing shit! And his favorite place to fence the loot...wait for it...the pawn shops. Now tell me his brain ain't fried.
wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 06:23:48 PM

And they claim weed doesn't affect the mind.

Here's a story my nephew relayed a couple weeks ago: (paraphrased)

... snip...

See what happens to people who take drugs? They become liars... or worse. For you see that my nephew hasn't worked for awhile now, yet always seems to have money for cigarettes, weed, gas, and food at restaurants. And, BTW, he's not a drug dealer. That only leaves one course of action to obtain money: By stealing shit! And his favorite place to fence the loot...wait for it...the pawn shops. Now tell me his brain ain't fried.

I understand what you mean PG. But at the same time, almost wonder if it is something else. Maybe just because I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I really wonder if the drugs turn them into liars, or in their altered state, they just really think that was reality at the time. I know too many people unfortunately that smoke weed and I really think that it changes what they perceive as the truth. The bad thing, is the truth to them changes so quickly. It's annoying...

But, you're probably also right. Because every person I know that's like that, even when they aren't smoking are just down right scum bags. Haven't always been that way, but they more they smoke, they more they head down hill.

Not trying to start a drug debate either, but appreciate seeing the story. Sorry that it hits so close to home.

wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 06:29:19 PM

For crying out loud, in one of his previous posts here, he posted his twitter account for a raffle... come on...

@spaceguy_caleb    1Juwn55oTvGnNK9DV43LX7snykbRwizYkd

wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 06:29:32 PM

For crying out loud, in one of his previous posts here, he posted his twitter account for a raffle... come on...

@spaceguy_caleb    1Juwn55oTvGnNK9DV43LX7snykbRwizYkd

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4270
Merit: 4536

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 06:50:35 PM

wow that cry was so loud, it echo'd

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: