Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:40:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NAGA - Most promising ICO ive seen so far. Ends in 1h. Last Chance :)  (Read 1587 times)
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:43:59 AM

Token Distribution (https://www.nagaico.com/)

Pre-Sale - 5%
    Team Tokens - 17.5%
    Referral Program - 5%
    Legal & Advisory - 12.5%
    Main Sale - 50%
    M&A Reserve, Buyback & Options - 10%

Token Sale Target:    30,000,000 NGC
Max. Supply Limit Of Tokens Available For Sale: 220,000,000 NGC

So, Dev Team holds 180 Million NAGA, regardless if 220m tokens sell, it's looking like only 30-35million tokens are going to sell by the end of this ICO.

Seems legit, devs hold 85% of the supply and sell off 15% (30million tokens roughly) AND generate 30million USD in ICO funds. Holy shit! The greediest nastiest ICO I've ever seen. Not only did they false market to you retards by claiming they are only keeping 45% of the supply, but it turns out they always planned on keeping at least 80-85% of the total supply! This makes the premine hold larger than any airdrop ever created on BTT, or any airdrop that's even ongoing, and that's on airdrop territory.

And FYI, this is discounting the extra 5% for the referrals, which they have no mention on what they are going to do with those extras. Despite all that, just look at those fucking numbers above. I thought ICO was supposed to take care of all those expenses, when did ICO's start triple fucking dipping into profits? What the fuck has these forums come to?

I can't reasonably explain how pathetic that is. If they kept like fucking 10% of the total supply, we would of have a dynamite coin here.

This is the only thing i dislike about this coin, how hungry and selfish these motherfuckers are. Truly, we've never witnessed something on this magnitude.

Did something go horribly wrong with my math, because i can't believe what i'm seeing right now. Or are you all just mindless fucking retards... the more likely scenario is that this is a thread of puppets creating the illusion that there are investments into this garbage.

I think you get this a bit wrong^^ they have good plans for that NGC thats not sold Wink

Usage of Proceeds                                           
    User acquisition (organic & M&A) / Marketing   50.0%                                       
    Salaries & Wages   5.8%                                       
    Regulatory licence acquisition   4.0%                                       
    Research & Development   7.0%                                       
    Bank-grade security & code audit   8.4%                                       
    IT team & Infrastructure   4.0%                                       
    Lecensing and regulatory compliance   7.8%                                       
    External Legal Services   2.8%                                       
    Blockchain Engeneering & Testing   2.9%                                       
    Other Costs   7.3%   

It will be mostly used to scale the project higher and only 5.8% is for salaries & wages Tongue
Also the Team Tokens will get locked several months.

And to this guy, yeah that's what they are going to do with your ICO funds, actually let me correct what's going to actually happen with your ICO funds.

Usage of Proceeds (Corrected)                                           
    Cocaine                       50%
    Hookers                      10%
    Lambo                        1.5%
    House                         10%
    New Wife                    15%
    Raising Kids                10%
    Investment into Naga  3.5%

Despite what they are doing with your funds, they are still holding 80-85% of the entire supply. This makes this coin worse than Ripple XRP, where the devs held i think 50-60 billion tokens and only 15-30 billion were in circulation, before they burned that 50-60% off or whatever the fuck they did with it.

This makes this coin the largest premine ever held in the history of BTT.

Regardless, reread what i said.

DudeLion420 (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:10:31 AM

What what? lol people dont loose your chill here just cuz of this salty dude xD its a misunderstanding^^
Check this:

Token Mechanics                                           
    Token Name   NGC                                       
    Price per Token    $                                                       1.00                                       
    Min Cap (NAGA Tokens)   1,000,000                                       
    Hard Cap (NAGA Tokens)   400,000,000                                       
    Upper Cap (Pre-Sale)   20,000,000                                       
    Free Float   55%                                       
    Token Privileges   In-platform utility token                                       

source: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m2c8fiezu5kia13/NAGA_Forecast_ICO_Version_1.0.0.xlsx?dl=0

as you can see NAGA mentions a free Float of 55 percent. this means that they will buy an amount of NGC after the Main sale relating to the amount of sold tokens. F.e. if the sale ends with 55m sold, they will buy 45m tokens. so max supply would be 100mil. The distribution of these tokens is also total transparent and will not be used for cocain WTF?!

definition of Free Float:
http://en.tradimo.com/tradipedia/free-float/

~peace, DYOR thanks lol

tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:27:06 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 03:52:52 AM by tk808

Token Distribution (https://www.nagaico.com/)

Pre-Sale - 5%
    Team Tokens - 17.5%
    Referral Program - 5%
    Legal & Advisory - 12.5%
    Main Sale - 50%

Token Sale Target:    30,000,000 NGC

So, Dev Team holds 180 Million NAGA, regardless if 220m tokens sell, it's looking like only 30-35million tokens are going to sell by the end of this ICO.

Seems legit, devs hold 85% of the supply and sell off 15% (30million tokens roughly) AND generate 30million USD in ICO funds. Holy shit! The greediest nastiest ICO I've ever seen. Not only did they false market to you retards by claiming they are only keeping 45% of the supply, but it turns out they always planned on keeping at least 80-85% of the total supply! This makes the premine hold larger than any airdrop ever created on BTT, or any airdrop that's even ongoing, and that's on airdrop territory.

And FYI, this is discounting the extra 5% for the referrals, which they have no mention on what they are going to do with those extras. Despite all that, just look at those fucking numbers above. I thought ICO was supposed to take care of all those expenses, when did ICO's start triple fucking dipping into profits? What the fuck has these forums come to?

I can't reasonably explain how pathetic that is. If they kept like fucking 10% of the total supply, we would of have a dynamite coin here.

This is the only thing i dislike about this coin, how hungry and selfish these motherfuckers are. Truly, we've never witnessed something on this magnitude.

Did something go horribly wrong with my math, because i can't believe what i'm seeing right now. Or are you all just mindless fucking retards... the more likely scenario is that this is a thread of puppets creating the illusion that there are investments into this garbage.

What what? lol people dont loose your chill here just cuz of this salty dude xD its a misunderstanding^^
Check this:

Token Mechanics                                           
    Token Name   NGC                                       
    Price per Token    $                                                       1.00                                       
    Min Cap (NAGA Tokens)   1,000,000                                       
    Hard Cap (NAGA Tokens)   400,000,000                                       
    Upper Cap (Pre-Sale)   20,000,000                                       
    Free Float   55%                                       
    Token Privileges   In-platform utility token                                       

source: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m2c8fiezu5kia13/NAGA_Forecast_ICO_Version_1.0.0.xlsx?dl=0

as you can see NAGA mentions a free Float of 55 percent. this means that they will buy an amount of NGC after the Main sale relating to the amount of sold tokens. F.e. if the sale ends with 55m sold, they will buy 45m tokens. so max supply would be 100mil. The distribution of these tokens is also total transparent and will not be used for cocain WTF?!

definition of Free Float:
http://en.tradimo.com/tradipedia/free-float/

~peace, DYOR thanks lol

Let me make this more clear for the viewers who are looking to invest in this outrages shit, shitcoin doesn't define this coin.

Token Distribution ( I URGE YOU TO go to https://www.nagaico.com/ and look at token details).

Pre-Sale - 5%
    Team Tokens - 17.5%
    Referral Program - 5%
    Legal & Advisory - 12.5%
    Main Sale - 50%

Tokens Created:    400,000,000 NGC

what is 17.5% + 5% + 12.5% + 10% equal to? that amounts to 45% of 400million. 45% of 400m is 180,000,000 coins. They will burn off all unsold coins.

Token Sale Target: 30,000,000 NGC
( Currently sold: 29,000,000 with 2 days left to go)

All unsold tokens will be burned.

(which is even shittier because now the supply control has completely been flipped into the devs hands.)

So they burn 190,000,000 tokens, that leaves 30m sold tokens and 180,000,000 coins that the devs hold. That equates to a grand total of 210m Supply. That leaves 30m coins which were bought by morons. 30m coins is 14% of 210m, which means the devs hold 180m which is 86% of the total supply...

This guy above, this dudelion420 piece of shit is either a big whale who has bought into NAGA and will reclaim all his funds once the ICO is over, plus the amount of NAGA he purchased, or he's a paid promoter of this coin.  

Do your research, don't listen to these motherfuckers who are here to rape, steal and kill OR will try to sway you with (Free float bullshit, which means that they "aren't" going to spend those held coins) to get you to buy into this coin for their personal benefit (to protect their investment).

EDIT: Dudelion is a German, just like the guys who made Naga, it's much easier to recruit promoters in native speaking languages. and within 30days of making his account, he has over 2 pages of post history directly speaking about NAGA. Paid promoter? Puppet account? Shill? You figure it out, have a look at his 4 page post history before he deletes it.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 03:59:58 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 08:54:46 AM by endlasuresh

Yep, they are looking to make the real trading platform as CNBC too displayed about NAGA in their news. I also written review on Tokenzone.io that NAGA will be the leading future in Crypto world.
It looks they already had experience with Stock markets so its easy for them to maintain such companies.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:52:04 AM

are u stupid? sorry but you keep posting the same... read my reply...my god!
THEY WONT HOLD 180m they will hold exactly 45 percent of all NGC... not 45 percent of 400 or whatever.
55% damn FREE FLOAT. whats so hard to understand? not 80 or 85...not 180mil. sheesh...
why u hatin on a good project?Huh and dont lock at the facts...you serious man? ~not peace

DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:55:24 AM

This guy above, this dudelion420 piece of shit is either a big whale who has bought into NAGA and will reclaim all his funds once the ICO is over, plus the amount of NAGA he purchased, or he's a paid promoter of this coin.  

Do your research, don't listen to these motherfuckers who are here to rape, steal and kill OR will try to sway you with (Free float bullshit, which means that they "aren't" going to spend those held coins) to get you to buy into this coin for their personal benefit (to protect their investment).

EDIT: Dudelion is a German, just like the guys who made Naga, it's much easier to recruit promoters in native speaking languages. and within 30days of making his account, he has over 2 pages of post history directly speaking about NAGA. Paid promoter? Puppet account? Shill? You figure it out, have a look at his 4 page post history before he deletes it.

are you really serious? im not paid promoter or anything and im new in the cryptovere since few months, so wheres the problem with having not so much post. oh and sorry that i mostly posted in this tread as i had to reply to people and wanted to show other this ico i found because i think its promising. you coming here talking false facts and offend me and have like 10 times my posts. that totally unprofessionel. I wont delete this all, because you are the one claiming false facts and being a total dckhead just because you are simply no right.....

DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:57:47 AM

If you dont like the project - well ok no problem with that. but you act very childish here and not reasonable. I took my time to show you proof but you dont even care and start insuklting me and calling me puppet account and sht xD nearly got me angry dude.
May i ask you to read my replies to you again and consider you are simply wrong^^ thanks

johnnycash70

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:00:15 AM

Let’s see what happened next week. The good part is, they are regulated and have already done an IPO.
The money they will make with the ICO will be massive. Let’s see if they will leave Germany and take the money with them.
DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:00:52 AM

are you really serious? im not paid promoter or anything and im new in the cryptovere since few months, so wheres the problem with having not so much post. oh and sorry that i mostly posted in this tread as i had to reply to people and wanted to show other this ico i found because i think its promising. you coming here talking false facts and offend me and have like 10 times my posts. that totally unprofessionel. I wont delete this all, because you are the one claiming false facts and being a total dckhead just because you are simply no right.....

Also this account isnt 30 days old but 60 lmao. maths not ur strenght huh? BUT this post isnt about you. its about NAGA ICO, so please stop your saltiness Wink

DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:02:51 AM

i spend fckn hours researching about NAGA and i can tell you its legit. Your concerns about the devs holding soo much of the supply is just not real as i told you about free flow which they mention on their links more than once...

hawkice66

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:38:37 AM

@tk808 - I believe you misunderstood the concept.
@DudeLion420 - I am sure you are correct.

Once the ICO sale ends, the total number of NGCs sold will be the free float i.e. 55% which means that the TOTAL NGCs that will be generated will be equal to NGCs sold @ico (55%) + team holding (45%) and that this number will not cross the 400 mil HARDCAP.

Suppose NGCs sold during ico is ~33 million(55%) then the team's holding amount would be equal to 27 million(45%), so the TOTAL NGC in existence will be 33+27 = 60 million.

Hope this clears it.

Also check this link http://help.nagaico.com/coin/will-more-assets-be-added-over-time-in-naga

P.S. I am new to crypto-currency, started investing recently only.
My picks Iota, Ripple, SpectreCoin(XSPEC), Cashaa, DreamTeam, NAGACoin,LH-Crypto. Total amount ~1800 $
hope I'll be getting to moon soon (months/years) Wink
DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:08:04 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 04:23:29 PM by DudeLion420

UPDATE: Main Target has been reached Smiley congratulations to all backers. Currently 31m NGC sold and 1,5 Days to go^^ ~peace

abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:15:42 AM

If you invest i think that you will get a awesome profite...ther is a lots of ico but ther is just 20% profitable like this one...investors must cerfule before invest
hawkice66

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:21:37 AM

UPDATE: Hardcap has been reached Smiley congratulations to all backers. Currently 31m NGC sold and 1,5 Days to go^^ ~peace

Please correct your sentence, hardcap is 220 million and that is very very far away, Main goal of 30 million is achieved and growing...  Smiley
People can still invest till the ICO ends in ~35 hours or hardcap limit reached.
Godspeed
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 03:50:33 PM

Naga ICO is one of the most popular ICOs in social media today and I've seen it almost every time I open my Facebook. Seems they're giving too much resources on advertising through Facebook and that would make them known and lead their currency into top new strongest ICOs in the market.

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:02:10 PM

Naga looking as originally made ecosystem for decentralized trading, investments and education in finance world. I haven’t invested in it still but it’s presentation and advertisement campaign seemed attractive.
DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:22:04 PM

ICO Ends in 2 days.

Get 5% Bonus when buying through this link:

https://www.nagaico.com/?refcode=dzj7vo

lol thats a lie. noone gets more from ref links but the one owning the ref link Tongue

DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:24:02 PM

UPDATE: Hardcap has been reached Smiley congratulations to all backers. Currently 31m NGC sold and 1,5 Days to go^^ ~peace

Please correct your sentence, hardcap is 220 million and that is very very far away, Main goal of 30 million is achieved and growing...  Smiley
People can still invest till the ICO ends in ~35 hours or hardcap limit reached.
Godspeed

Oops xD sorry my fault^^ corrected it. thanks for telling ~peace

sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:24:27 PM

I hate referral links paired with bad advertising and nonsense. The project might be good but users like this one harm it. Please mark your link as ref.
DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:28:04 PM

I hate referral links paired with bad advertising and nonsense. The project might be good but users like this one harm it. Please mark your link as ref.

you talking to me or what?^^

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: