Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:01:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NAGA - Most promising ICO ive seen so far. Ends in 1h. Last Chance :)  (Read 1587 times)
DudeLion420 (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:19:31 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 09:51:03 PM by DudeLion420

I found this promising ICO sale.
Soft cap is reached. Allready tokens over 20mil USD sold.

Check it out, here are some links. Please reply with your opinion  Wink
NAGA token sale: http://bit.ly/2A6TRwS
Roadmap: http://bit.ly/2jiPqVx
3 Pager: http://bit.ly/2AZHWkn

Infos about the project:
-The NAGA GROUP AG is a German FinTech company listed on the German Stock Exchange in Frankfurt. NAGA was founded in 2015 and performed the fastest German IPO in the last 15 years, currently trading at 400% above issue price.
-A management owned and growth-driven young FinTech company with a great team of more than 120 people.
-Millions of EUR in yearly revenues, billions of EUR in trading volume, and several hundred thousand transactions per month.
-NAGA owns various EU-financial licenses, including an asset management license and is built on a top legal setup.
-NAGA's current market cap exceeds 200 million EUR with a share price of around 9-10 EUR (as of Oct. 17). This is an increase of around 400% in comparison to the issue price of €2,60 in July 2017.
-They have SwipeStox, which is the world's most innovative social network for stock trading with millions of transactions and billions of EUR in traded volume each month.
-Also Switex, that aims to be the world's first trading exchange for virtual goods powered by the blockchain.
-The NAGA Wallet will be the multi-currency payment gateway inside the NAGA ecosystem, allowing its users to exchange Fiat money, cryptocurrencies, or virtual goods for any liquid assets available on the platforms.

Advisors are Roger Ver, Mate Tokay, Miko Matsumura and much more. Check their awesome Team here: https://www.nagaico.com/#team  Cool
I invested a couple bucks into this project, as it looks super promising. What do you think? feel free to comment  Cheesy

DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:23:22 PM

Hard Cap is 30mil btw, so it will be sold out fast. Currently over 21mil sold. few days to go^^ ~peace

DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:18:06 PM

21.5 mil sold. 9 days to go. i guess it will be sold out in max 3 days. Time to buy some more for me^^
Still would appreciate any opinions on this ICO/project Smiley feel free to write about it here Smiley
Also if you know any other promising ICOs, would be glad to hear about them and i will review them probably.
have a good day reader, ~peace

DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:46:13 PM

If you still not convinced, check out this article: https://medium.com/@thenagaico/lets-talk-about-hardcap-the-naga-management-team-5db4dba58b81   Wink

lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:14:22 PM

Warning: That is a referral link.
I don't disagree that it's a good project, but they're asking way too much and they're in over their heads. I don't think they'll achieve all that in due time.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:25:10 PM

any problem with that?  Huh
for sure its a ref link. everything has a ref link nowadays. Grin i myself always look for ref links before signing up somewhere lol

DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:36:34 AM

Well, no answer is also an answer huh?  Grin
For anyone wondering about soft cap and supply of the NAGA coin, this may be the infromation you need:

Max. Supply Limit Of Tokens Available For Sale
220,000,000 NGC
All unsold tokens will be burned.
Tokens Created: 400,000,000 NGC
Min Cap in Tokens: 1,000,000 NGC (one million)
Token Price: $1.00
Ticker Symbol: NGC

The Supplys contriution plans can be seen here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m2c8fiezu5kia13/NAGA_Forecast_ICO_Version_1.0.0.xlsx?dl=0

~peace

DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:20:18 PM

over 22mil of 30mil sold so far. all unsold tokens will get burned

saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:29:07 PM

Backers of this project can you write your reasons/ideas why you add this project to your portfolio?
DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:41:28 PM

Well i personally expect good gains by buying in that early. NAGA company is allready established and they are risking their companys reputation as well with this project. The Team looks pretty strong and well calculated.
The aims are a little high maybe, but you can allready see the planning behind this is good and well organized. SwipeStox could be a big success in my opinion and if they can deliver a good model for Switex the mooning will be real^^
Afterall its just a speculation, one cant see the future Wink Never risk too much

DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:59:32 PM

Just got great news from NAGA per email^^ They will get listed on HitBTC. heres the full message:

Earlier today, we got green light for our first listing at HitBTC.

HitBTC is one of the top 10 exchanges in terms of traded volume. Their exchange is fully focused on security, is built on the best technology, and lets you effortlessly trade NGC against ETH. NGC will be tradeable right after distribution.

And as if this is not amazing enough on its own – we are currently working closely with several other major exchanges and expect to announce further listings within the next 4-5 weeks. Some of our planned listings are on exchanges ranked within the top 3 in the industry, based on trading volume.

This means that NGC will soon be considered an equal and be traded on the most important exchanges alongside Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Dash, and many others.

These are truly exciting times for NAGA and our loyal community base. The implications for holding NGC once it’s listed on all of these exchanges are immense for all token holders and the whole NAGA ecosystem.

Aside from the intrinsic value of NGC once it is traded on the most important exchanges, the NGC will also eventually become the primary unit account in the whole NAGA ecosystem. This gives all NGC holders exclusive benefits and discounts across all NAGA platforms, particularly on SwipeStox.

With NGC you are not just getting the opportunity to get in early on one of 2017’s most anticipated token sales. The NAGA Wallet will also open up the world of cryptocurrencies to you like never before. 2017 has been incredible for the crypto-market, but 2018 is when the action is really going to get started.

sounds great if you ask me^^ ~peace

DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:48:57 PM

Check out this interesting article from Cointelegraph about the NAGA ICO and its project ---> https://cointelegraph.com/news/the-road-from-ipo-to-ico-needs-some-common-ground ~peace Wink

DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:21:17 PM

Seems like all unsold Tokens will be distributed among the Token sale participants in proportion to the quantities purchased. Thats great news  Cheesy
Cant wait for this project to really start evolving.
~peace

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:30:52 PM

They have 400m hardcap. Are they insane? I can understand if they made their ICO at the summer of 2017. But now there are too many another projects and 400m can't be achieved 100%!

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:33:56 PM

Yeah I heard about this ico from a fab friend, I was sceptical at first as they have not done any marketing either, even no social ,Edina campaigns, still they have managed to raise good amount of funds that is great to know.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:36:10 PM

I found this promising ICO sale.
Soft cap is reached. Allready tokens over 20mil USD sold.

Check it out, here are some links. Please reply with your opinion  Wink
NAGA token sale: http://bit.ly/2A6TRwS
Roadmap: http://bit.ly/2jiPqVx
3 Pager: http://bit.ly/2AZHWkn

Infos about the project:
-The NAGA GROUP AG is a German FinTech company listed on the German Stock Exchange in Frankfurt. NAGA was founded in 2015 and performed the fastest German IPO in the last 15 years, currently trading at 400% above issue price.
-A management owned and growth-driven young FinTech company with a great team of more than 120 people.
-Millions of EUR in yearly revenues, billions of EUR in trading volume, and several hundred thousand transactions per month.
-NAGA owns various EU-financial licenses, including an asset management license and is built on a top legal setup.
-NAGA's current market cap exceeds 200 million EUR with a share price of around 9-10 EUR (as of Oct. 17). This is an increase of around 400% in comparison to the issue price of €2,60 in July 2017.
-They have SwipeStox, which is the world's most innovative social network for stock trading with millions of transactions and billions of EUR in traded volume each month.
-Also Switex, that aims to be the world's first trading exchange for virtual goods powered by the blockchain.
-The NAGA Wallet will be the multi-currency payment gateway inside the NAGA ecosystem, allowing its users to exchange Fiat money, cryptocurrencies, or virtual goods for any liquid assets available on the platforms.

Advisors are Roger Ver, Mate Tokay, Miko Matsumura and much more. Check their awesome Team here: https://www.nagaico.com/#team  Cool
I invested a couple bucks into this project, as it looks super promising. What do you think? feel free to comment  Cheesy

good summary of facts. thx. i am interested because its a german ico. i don't believe that this could be scam.
flipperfin

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:54:53 PM

They have 400m hardcap. Are they insane? I can understand if they made their ICO at the summer of 2017. But now there are too many another projects and 400m can't be achieved 100%!

Really? I think OP said 30 million?  That would be way too much
DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:01:19 PM

Well, no answer is also an answer huh?  Grin
For anyone wondering about soft cap and supply of the NAGA coin, this may be the infromation you need:

Max. Supply Limit Of Tokens Available For Sale
220,000,000 NGC
All unsold tokens will be burned.
Tokens Created: 400,000,000 NGC
Min Cap in Tokens: 1,000,000 NGC (one million)
Token Price: $1.00
Ticker Symbol: NGC

The Supplys contriution plans can be seen here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m2c8fiezu5kia13/NAGA_Forecast_ICO_Version_1.0.0.xlsx?dl=0

~peace
just look here. Hardcap for the Token sale is 30mil^^ ~peace

Faroxx

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:30:06 PM

Oh... How I regret that not being able to participate in the bounty of the company of this ICO Sad
DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:07:11 PM

same here^^ at least i could get some now in the token sale before NAGA hit the market.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: